Maryam has stolen the show -Klasra bashing PM imran for not visiting Hazara

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
I have been noticing him for the last two months since the PDM movement started. He has been trying to paint Maryam as some sort of a leader even finding excuses for her.. such a shame for someone who talks so much about corruption and corrupt practices....

I think there is a need to remind him of thier Govt's behavior when Hazaras went through such trajedy during their time not too long ago

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
You do not deserve to be answered...................

Ok any case, it's terrorism. Terrorist work under some agenda. The way they are insisting, they are putting the many people of their community under danger. They will be most easy prey for terrorist if they keep highlighting themselves like this as well.

But things are beyond your mental level. I already know your response. So better do not................................

Ok any case, it's terrorism. Terrorist work under some agenda. The way they are insisting, they are putting the many people of their community under danger. They will be most easy prey for terrorist if they keep highlighting themselves like this as well.

But things are beyond your mental level. I already know your response. So better do not................................
So what is Army and FC doing there for last 10 years? Sounds like Balochistan is to emerge as a new independent country.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

So, you don’t accept that it’s the failure of security forces? For how many times this has happened to Hazara community in the past 15 years?

raopassion

Citizen
Ooh bhai pinky peerni forbade him.
you know why ??
Just recall your memory staying on hill station
shame on Oxford graduate Peerni Mureed.

Last edited:

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr klasra it would be fair and balance show if you say some words about fraudulant miryams answer to journalist about bloody indian involvement in Balauchistan yesterday in Quetta. Allah swt save Pakistan from fraud indian asset miryam and fake bhutto