Maryam eligible to hold party position, rules ECP

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don’t think so. Maryum can not become president so JKT can also only become VP. And that is of the party only. JKT cannot stand for elections, and Maryum cannot stand for elections until 2035, which could be extended if she is found guilt in sugar mills case.
Election commission and judges are still sharifs pocket like media anchors and channels

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This EC has opened up a pandora box which is not good for Pakistan. These sadist natured egoist people at first place should not be appointed on such important positions where they get the opportunity to play with the destiny of a country at their free will. This is a sad day for Pakistan. Giving such an irresponsible verdict in favor of a witch who is extremely vindictive with a proven criminal background & record and crimes friendly nature she will prove herself more destructive than Hasina Wajid for this country. If she is not stopped today then mark my words one day this nation will repent.
Soon this nation will see Qazi Faiez Isa exonerated, and it will be the last straw breaking the camel's back. He will upset the apple cart immediately after taking oath of the office of the Chief Justice of Pakistan by reversing all the convictions of this criminal family.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A party that could possibly make laws is eligible to have a criminal as a leader- i suppose its nothing new for the Nooras!!!!

chandaa

The system is corrupt to the core, Sardar Parado always served his masters! Khan sahab this system cannot deliver and you need to do something before its too late, these touts of Aal e Shar & Zar will ensure their safe return into politics which means Pakistan will remain their slave forever.

chandaa

Sardar parado and co in action, I must say Pakistan have no future until this rotten system is intact.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

https://twitter.com/x/status/1173845506428219393
https://twitter.com/x/status/1173845513046822912
EEpWQ9fWwAABDIP

EEpWQ9VWsAA4Frr
ECP is the most compromised and pathetic institutes...God knows what is written in their manifesto...they seems like on mission to send all corrupts and criminals in Parliament and political parties....and in full swing to ensure that there must no honest or trustworthy be sent to our political institutions...those who gave such decisions must be made accountable and be investigated...We are sick this ECP and it deliberate conduct to sabotage true democratic spirit of our political institutes and society...