Marvi Memon resigns from NA, PML-Q

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Guys we're so innocent this is why clever politicians have been making us fool. We all know that next general elections are coming. We all know that present PPP government and PPP as party itself has lost their credibility. Cunning politicians like Marvi Memon (and her party Q league), Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain and Moulana Fazal ur Rehman have seen which way wind is blowing. They have understood that 'people' of Pakistan have waken up and their chances to win in next elections are very slim. Keeping in view this fact they are now trying to gamble and play their last move in order to gain public sympathies to win the elections. See the following facts:

I. Nawaz league was part of coliation government; even after leaving coliation they remained silent for three years and let Zardari & Co plunder Pakistan;
Suddenly now just before next General Election Nawaz league has come out with their so called stance 'to save' Pakistan;
The question is Why Nawaz league remained silent for whole THREE YEARS, where was their love for pakistan during this period? Why just before general elections they
have started all this drama? the reason is obvious i.e. their thrust for power.

II. Same is the case with Marvi Memon and her party Q league; Q league were criticising PPP policies, so was doing PPP but when Monus Elahi was arrested, Q league rushed
to join PPP to save Monus; was that move made for Pakistan, obviously not - it was made to save their own son and the money;

Coming to Marvi Memon; she was so active in Musharaf period; If she were such a principled politician, why she did not disagree with policies of Musharaf and why she did
not resign at that time? and even now Why it took her so long to resign? the reason is clear; she has also seen that sailing with PPP at this time is equal to commiting
suicide;

III. MQM; no need to say anything; they were and still are with government; just making people fool with their so called slogan of 'Jageerdaro aur waderoo' blah blah;

IV. Moulana Fazal ur Rehman ex-coliation partner; all seasons parliamentarian; he lost his credibility long ago among the general public, but biggest blow for him is to lose the trust of his followers because of his increased inclianation towards american and Saudi Arabia; [when i say 'followers' it refers to 'those religious groups' among whom at one time Moulana had some say; but he lost that too] this is why his life is in danger; this is why now he is talking against American policies just to save his life.

V. ANP; as we all know ANP has shifted to Dubai; so i dont think it has any role left in Pakistani politicis; i may be wrong;

VI. PTI; yet to be tested;

Anyway the bottom line is that all clever politicians are preparing to make Pakistani people fool once again just for power; this is their dirty GAME;

But the question is; Whether we the people of Pakistan will let them succeed once again in their neferious designs? The decision is in our own hands, if we repeat our mistakes then tomorrow we will have no right to complaint.

So be wise; dont get impressed with any clever move of politicians; i am sure we will all see 'so many Marvi Memon' like 'TRICS' before next General Elections; Gud luck to us;

miarif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Very Good news.Pakistani siasat main bohat kum loog hain jinka zameer zinda hai(aatai mian namak kai braber)jo koom/mulk ka dard rakhtai hain oor inki behtari kai lia awaz utatai hain.Apnai zameer oor hulf jo unhoon nain utaya hoota hai us par amal kartai hai,warna aksar to apnai khanzeer jaisai leadroon(jin ki gardan suwar ki gardan ki trah tani hooti hai)say kutay ki trah wafadari kartai hai.Well done MARVI I respect your hounerable decision tum nai intahighi khabees logoon ko choora hai.DEER AA AI DRUST AA AI.God bless you

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
(hmm) Tou Marvi kay naap ki bori bhi tiyar hay? :(

Allah na karay. please never say bad things about good people , though you said in humour I know

Allah karay ka bori main bund karnay waloon ka hi boriya bistar gool ho jayee forever aur Allah paak inn ko zaleel-o-khawaar karay, neest-o-nabood ho jain yeah zalim. ameen

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah na karay. please never say bad things about good people , though you said in humour I know

Allah karay ka bori main bund karnay waloon ka hi boriya bistar gool ho jayee forever aur Allah paak inn ko zaleel-o-khawaar karay, neest-o-nabood ho jain yeah zalim. ameen
Sorry Bro.
I hope Marvi could be a very positive addition in already +Ve PTI. And hope that some people like Javed Hashmi may join Imran. It shall add a much mature look to PTI as party and increase its stature.

Pata nahi Allah (SWT) bori walay in zaalmon ki rassi kitni draaz kar rakhi.

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I was expecting this step from Shiekh Waqas and Raza hayat haraj but those two really disappointed me by taking ministries in current government and lets not forget Mushahid hussain who came up with the slogan lutto tay phutto , and now his very own party is part of that setup and he has not shown any decency of resigning from his party. Hats off to Marvi for showing such moral courage.

Last edited:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We r anxiously waiting honest leaders for joining PTI, but without greed for getting good post.Thx to Imran Khan, Thx to PTI

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The fact by "CHANGE"(a siasat pk member) are based on real truth, plz read him n don't b emotional without knowing the reality.

""Anyway the bottom line is that all clever politicians are preparing to make Pakistani people fool once again just for power; this is their dirty GAME;

But the question is; Whether we the people of Pakistan will let them succeed once again in their neferious designs? The decision is in our own hands, if we repeat our mistakes then tomorrow we will have no right to complaint.

So be wise; dont get impressed with any clever move of politicians; i am sure we will all see 'so many Marvi Memon' like 'TRICS' before next General Elections; Gud luck to us"";