Marriyum Aurangzeb Demand Probe into Aleema Khan’s Properties

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
شکر ہے انکے پاس لے دے یہ ایک علیمہ
اور سپریم کورٹ میں اسلیے نہیں جاتے کہ پھر سیاست کس چیز پہ کرینگے؟ عمران کے فلیٹ پہ سیاست کرتے رہے جو سپریم کورٹ میں آکے ختم ہوگیا۔
Boss what is your opinion regarding Sher Zaman petition against Sir Asif Ali Zardari in ECP?

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haha you are becoming an expert to avoid answering the real questions.
My question was, Was is not illogical on Maryam's part to call Aleema Khan's chori when it is not proven in court that it was a chori?
Hahahahaha
perhaps it was not answered in CHINESE dear ,,, read ur first statement and reply ( u never mentioned Mariam at all )
Secondly perhaps again u hv missed the papers Aleema is the only one who has been asked by courts to pay tax evasion
It was in papers
It was decided and she has asked for extension for the balance ( perhaps could not pay in one go)

rest I am sure u are well read man and find out the truth please ,,, thanks

Shazi ji

So what are they waiting for. They need to petition the SC asap. They know they have nothing, remember when Khawaja used to bad mouth SKMH, where did they go, nowhere.
I agree but not good examples ,,,
It’s like where is abid boxer now
Where is Rao anwar now ???

Certain things are played by !!!!

Hate_Nooras

I agree but not good examples ,,,
It’s like where is abid boxer now
Where is Rao anwar now ???

Certain things are played by !!!!

But As the Asghar Khan case has shown the SC is as independent as it's ever been. Let's see the Nooras file a case, if Aleema Khan or IK is guilty, then they should be punished.

sensible

جب دبئی لیکس ای تھیں تو اس ڈڈو چارجر کی حکومت تھی تب کسی نے روکا تھا تحقیقات کروانے سے ؟
اب بھی کروا لیں جیو سے تحقیقات کیونکہ جہاں ہو رہی ہیں وہاں تو ہو ہی رہی ہیں .

HSiddiqui

یہ سالے پوٹیے اور ان کا بھگوان عمران ایسے دودھ کے دھلے اور شریف بنتے ہیں جیسے ابھی ابھی پیدا ہوئے ہوں۔ سچ تو یہ ہے کہ عمران نیازی ایک نمبر کا چور، زکوٰۃ خیرات خور اور اس کی بہن علیمہ بھی اس جیسی چور ہے۔
Rashid aap nay BHAGWAN keh key apna mazhab to sabit kar dia , aab ye bhi bata do kai aap India say ho???

HSiddiqui

Hahaha ! Agar kehtay
"Iss ghatia orat kay bhi under karo!" to ziada sahih hota? Woh bhi khush ho jati?:LOL:
Haha eho soch soch kay hassay!
sarian sakhian noon dassay:
Ni meray ve bhaag jagan da vela aa gia!
Khabardaar koi sajjay pair di mitti na chudday!:LOL:
No matter how much you don't like some one, just show your standard and use better language PLEASE.
You are teaming with a group who want to bring good changes in Pakistan, so try to leave good examples

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Everyday she comes and says the same thing. Why don't they just make a petition to SC? Simple.
CAUSE GANG OF 5 PCO THUGS WON'T LET OTHER 12 JUDGES HEAR THE POLITICAL CASES. NOW YOU KNOW.
AFTER SAQIB NASSOR, ASIF KHOTA WILL BE THE NEXT CHIEF THUG. HOW ANYONE CAN GET JUSTICE FROM THESE THUGS?

surfer

CAUSE GANG OF 5 PCO THUGS WON'T LET OTHER 12 JUDGES HEAR THE POLITICAL CASES. NOW YOU KNOW.
AFTER SAQIB NASSOR, ASIF KHOTA WILL BE THE NEXT CHIEF THUG. HOW ANYONE CAN GET JUSTICE FROM THESE THUGS?

Nawaz sharif got justice :)

He lied and he got punished. Or does justice mean to you that liars and thieves are freed so they can keep stealing?

Saboo

No matter how much you don't like some one, just show your standard and use better language PLEASE.
You are teaming with a group who want to bring good changes in Pakistan, so try to leave good examples
Haha having a little fun but I guess you are right. We should behave and use better language always. Thanks for the advice.

Saboo

Hahahahaha
perhaps it was not answered in CHINESE dear ,,, read ur first statement and reply ( u never mentioned Mariam at all )
Secondly perhaps again u hv missed the papers Aleema is the only one who has been asked by courts to pay tax evasion
It was in papers
It was decided and she has asked for extension for the balance ( perhaps could not pay in one go)

rest I am sure u are well read man and find out the truth please ,,, thanks
Haha If I have to find out the truth myself then why would I need you? Besides, Confucius
said If one is reluctant to tell the truth, he does not know the truth!:LOL: