Marriyum Aurangzeb Demand Probe into Aleema Khan’s Properties

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tmhare ghar me probe hni chahye. Tmhari maa jo nurse thi crorepati aur tmhara baap mushahidullah kulli se senate aviation committee ka head kese bn gya
Is that an answer to the demand she made ????
Let’s not be illogical , if what u say is right probe both allegations and find out ,,,
If she wants Aleema probed the answer is yes do investigation
Not that u this ur father this blah blah
Please be good boy

Raiwind-Destroyer

49801139_141062266887869_3673551086649606144_n.jpg

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Everyday she comes and says the same thing. Why don't they just make a petition to SC? Simple.

شکر ہے انکے پاس لے دے یہ ایک علیمہ خان رہ گئی ہے۔

اور سپریم کورٹ میں اسلیے نہیں جاتے کہ پھر سیاست کس چیز پہ کرینگے؟ عمران کے فلیٹ پہ سیاست کرتے رہے جو سپریم کورٹ میں آکے ختم ہوگیا۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Miss Piggy is screaming because she her self is involved in PTV corruption, even her sugar daddy Atta Qasmi threw her under the bus.

As for Aleema Khan she has already been through the Supreme Court and punished in regards to her properties.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let’s not be illogical , if what u say is right probe both allegations and find out ,,,
Please be good boy
It is a good idea, let us not be illogical but do you think its logical to ask Fawad Chaudhry to answer for Aleema Khan's chori? When its yet to be proven it was a chori?

Shazi ji

It is a good idea, let us not be illogical but do you think its logical to ask Fawad Chaudhry to answer for Aleema Khan's chori? When its yet to be proven it was a chori?
I agree he is not to answer ,,, since he is najomi who , in any show, narrates every member of parliaments stories in details that no one knows so people might ask him about Aleema as well !!!!

But I find it strange that except Aleema khan he knows everyone in Pakistan and Australia :sneaky:

Saboo

I agree he is not to answer ,,, since he is najomi who , in any show, narrates every member of parliaments stories in details that no one knows so people might ask him about Aleema as well !!!!

But I find it strange that except Aleema khan he knows everyone in Pakistan and Australia :sneaky:
Haha you are becoming an expert to avoid answering the real questions.
My question was, Was is not illogical on Maryam's part to call Aleema Khan's chori when it is not proven in court that it was a chori?

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ سالے پوٹیے اور ان کا بھگوان عمران ایسے دودھ کے دھلے اور شریف بنتے ہیں جیسے ابھی ابھی پیدا ہوئے ہوں۔ سچ تو یہ ہے کہ عمران نیازی ایک نمبر کا چور، زکوٰۃ خیرات خور اور اس کی بہن علیمہ بھی اس جیسی چور ہے۔

jani1

ایسے کیسے۔۔؟؟۔
جاو دھرنہ دو۔۔۔آنسو گیس کھاو۔۔۔اور چند پٹواری مرواو۔۔۔پھر غور کریں گے۔۔۔

یاد ہے ناں وہ کالی رات۔۔
جب ملک کے شہریوں کو ایک صوبے میں داخلے سے روک دیا گیا تھا۔۔۔ٓ

Saboo

یہ سالے پوٹیے اور ان کا بھگوان عمران ایسے دودھ کے دھلے اور شریف بنتے ہیں جیسے ابھی ابھی پیدا ہوئے ہوں۔ سچ تو یہ ہے کہ عمران نیازی ایک نمبر کا چور، زکوٰۃ خیرات خور اور اس کی بہن علیمہ بھی اس جیسی چور ہے۔
Roz roz aik hi bakwas karnay se jhoot sach nahin ho jata? Jao na court agar ho sachay? aur mujhay pata hay nahin jao gay.....kionkeh ho tum jhootay!..:LOL:
Waisay court to kehti hay Imran sadiq aur ameen hay?

Saboo

Is gatia orat ko be undr karoo
Hahaha ! Agar kehtay
"Iss ghatia orat kay bhi under karo!" to ziada sahih hota? Woh bhi khush ho jati?:LOL:
Haha eho soch soch kay hassay!
sarian sakhian noon dassay:
Ni meray ve bhaag jagan da vela aa gia!
Khabardaar koi sajjay pair di mitti na chudday!:LOL:

Hate_Nooras

Please be good boy
So what are they waiting for. They need to petition the SC asap. They know they have nothing, remember when Khawaja used to bad mouth SKMH, where did they go, nowhere.