marriage issue

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol...so you are saying women have no part to play in such situations and men just go crazy all of sudden? I never said all cases. There are cases where Men became physical first.

Your post said and I am quoting this is how "most men get charged with domestic abuse" in the West. I am simply disputing the "most" part.

What do you mean by most men go crazy all of a sudden without women playing a part?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother, i understand his frustration but let's think about the girls situation for a minute too, no?

She has two kids and you know how hard it is to raise and take care of kids? Then she has to take care of his mother. Can you blame her for not wanting to do that?

So what will your brother do about his kids when he marries the next one? The new wife will have to take care of kids too and the mother because obviously the guy wants kids right? Or does he want to leave the kids to the wife and divorce her?

What i think you and your brother needs to understand is Islam more and not Pakistani culture.

He has knocked her up with two kids, it is his responsibility to take care of those and the wife. He can't even provide a maid for his mother, i wonder how the hell would he raise his kids?

I can't feel sympathy for your brother at all and i call bullshit on him being raped. How the hell does that happen to a guy? Sounds like he needs treatment at some hospital if his wife has to rape him.
Man jokes apart, your sister is like my sister!
I wish her all the best, dont let them break the marriage because of inlaws.
Let her spend few years with him and one day her husband will start to value her position. Dont let haste ruin your sister home.

Humi

Brother, i understand his frustration but let's think about the girls situation for a minute too, no?

She has two kids and you know how hard it is to raise and take care of kids? Then she has to take care of his mother. Can you blame her for not wanting to do that?

So what will your brother do about his kids when he marries the next one? The new wife will have to take care of kids too and the mother because obviously the guy wants kids right? Or does he want to leave the kids to the wife and divorce her?

What i think you and your brother needs to understand is Islam more and not Pakistani culture.

He has knocked her up with two kids, it is his responsibility to take care of those and the wife. He can't even provide a maid for his mother, i wonder how the hell would he raise his kids?

I can't feel sympathy for your brother at all and i call bullshit on him being raped. How the hell does that happen to a guy? Sounds like he needs treatment at some hospital if his wife has to rape him.

OK, see this right here is what I am talking about when I say it's hard for Male victims of sexual assault to speak up because it is a tabboo. How can a man be raped? Do not say that. Seriously, women do that to men too. Of course most men who are sexually assaulted are assaulted by other men but unfortunately women do it too.

cestmoi ✅️

To be honest, this is why I have come to conclusion that the best solution is MGTOW and WGTOW. Let the world end.

Humi

Man jokes apart, your sister is like my sister!
I wish her all the best, dont let them break the marriage because of inlaws.
Let her spend few years with him and one day her husband will start to value her position. Dont let haste ruin your sister home.
Sorry but this is bad advice. I know elderly women who spent all their lives taking care of their in laws and are still unappreciated by their husbands. They think they wasted their lives slaving away for nothing. Women need to stop tolerating abuse just in hope that someday they will be valued. Sure, dialogue and better communication are key to resolve problems if you feel unappreciated but no one should be sticking around with anyone with hopes that thing might eventually get better down the road.

bhaibarood

Sorry but this is bad advice. I know elderly women who spent all their lives taking care of their in laws and are still unappreciated by their husbands. They think they wasted their lives slaving away for nothing. Women need to stop tolerating abuse just in hope that someday they will be valued. Sure, dialogue and better communication are key to resolve problems if you feel unappreciated but no one should be sticking around with anyone with hopes that thing might eventually get better down the road.
I completely understand your point of view, but ground reality in Pakistan is different. I am brother myself and I know very well that how our society treats a divorce woman. How she is being ridiculed and treated like plagued specie.
Its all ready too difficult to find the suitable match for gals ,so How can I let others sister go through that?
Inal laha ma as sab reen! This is such a biggest quote in the world that we don’t understand the concept. Allah is with those who did sabr!
Nobodies life is perfect but reconciliation is forever

cestmoi ✅️

I completely understand your point of view, but ground reality in Pakistan is different. I am brother myself and I know very well that how our society treats a divorce woman. How she is being ridiculed and treated like plagued specie.
Its all ready too difficult to find the suitable match for gals ,so How can I let others sister go through that?
Inal laha ma as sab reen! This is such a biggest quote in the world that we don’t understand the concept. Allah is with those who did sabr!

Thats why I dont believe in love between spouses either. It's all about compromises. If both compromise or one is more understanding and patient then it works out. There is no such thing 'love'. It's all bullshit. Love is only between a child and parents (mother to be more specific)

Humi

Reconciliation and staying to try and improve things is only an option if the other person is willing to take active action for the betterment of the relationship. If that is not something that they are interested in, then it is a fool's hope to stay and expect that someday you might miraculously be appreciated.

As far as the tabboo around divorce is concerned, people will have horrible views and say horrible things to you to make themselves feel better. These people have sick idealogy. What's wrong with being divorced? The Prophet (PBUH) married divorced women. He didnt find any issue with them then who are these people to find an issue? Why should anyone give such sick people power to dictate your life? If your happiness is getting out of a toxic relationship, then do it.

Now I am not saying you should get divorced if you dont want to. My point is that be realistic about your future instead of having a fool's hope and do what makes you happy regardless of what the society demands instead of just wasting away in a relationship which isn't doing anything for you.

bhaibarood

Thats why I dont believe in love between spouses either. It's all about compromises. If both compromise or one is more understanding and patient then it works out. There is no such thing 'love'. It's all bullshit. Love is only between a child and parents (mother to be more specific)
Well love will come after kids are grown up ?
Man where islam says do marriage if you find love ?
Love is all western ideology connected to marriage.Did you see real love in west?
Shadi karo love bhi ajaiga. Ask your parents if they love each other. 100% they would say yes.

Last edited:

Steyn

OK, see this right here is what I am talking about when I say it's hard for Male victims of sexual assault to speak up because it is a tabboo. How can a man be raped? Do not say that. Seriously, women do that to men too. Of course most men who are sexually assaulted are assaulted by other men but unfortunately women do it too.

I don't know how it is possible for a man to be raped by a woman and the woman ends up having two kids.

Physical assault? Sure. Mental /emotional? Sure.

I have honestly been thinking and i can't see how it will happen.

Especially in this guy's case who seems to have been married to her for years, had kids (out of rape???) and now the problem is because she doesn't want to slave to the mother in law, she's a rapist and a bad woman.

This is Islam and Pakistan we're talking about. This isn't a one night stand, just utter the word three times and she's done for. People here don't care about child support and things like that.

I can see in some criminal relationship where the male is in a weak position and the woman forces him to engage without his will or have him drugged up but in Pakistan, between a husband and wife especially with kids and the whole power dynamic in husbands favor, yeah i don't know, sounds like bullshit to me.

If your wife feels repulsive to you after you've had two kids with her and now you want a new wife, fulfilling her sexual rights isn't rape, buddy.

bhaibarood

my post is still there i said "
i am speechless. khan sahab needs lots of time to educate this nation:
now tell me where i wrote marriage word?
the word DHAKKAN explain everything.

MY INDIAN FRIEND

now i understood why your bottom is burning :d
My Potiyan friend I can understand that its your duty to bring Khan sahab in every post relevant or not! Dhakkan is used commonly in some areas of Pakistan but you dont know as Yahudi Agent
like you are brainless. Now back to the hile you came from.

bhaibarood

I don't know how it is possible for a man to be raped by a woman and the woman ends up having two kids.

Physical assault? Sure. Mental /emotional? Sure.

I have honestly been thinking and i can't see how it will happen.

Especially in this guy's case who seems to have been married to her for years, had kids (out of rape???) and now the problem is because she doesn't want to slave to the mother in law, she's a rapist and a bad woman.

This is Islam and Pakistan we're talking about. This isn't a one night stand, just utter the word three times and she's done for. People here don't care about child support and things like that.

I can see in some criminal relationship where the male is in a weak position and the woman forces him to engage without his will or have him drugged up but in Pakistan, between a husband and wife especially with kids and the whole power dynamic in husbands favor, yeah i don't know, sounds like bullshit to me.

If your wife feels repulsive to you after you've had two kids with her and now you want a new wife, fulfilling her sexual rights isn't rape, buddy.
Its pretty much rape in the west!
No means No sir either gf , wife or married.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol Mohan why dont you use ur real id.
bechara trying his best to pretend as pakistani.
khaanzeer ka.............

My Potiyan friend I can understand that its your duty to bring Khan sahab in every post relevant or not! Dhakkan is used commonly in some areas of Pakistan but you dont know as Yahudi Agent
like you are brainless. Now back to the hile you came from.

bhaibarood

lol Mohan why dont you use ur real id.
bechara trying his best to pretend as pakistani.
khaanzeer ka.............
Lol Mohan is busy with your babey yahudi agent thats why he is not here .
Kanjri ka .....
Once potiyan always potiyan

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol.......Khanzeer ka............
i am not going to talk about ur mother.....looks like u r trying hard to listen things about ur mom.
thing is i am not a badass superman who sits behind compuer screen and pretend to be a tough cookie :D

Lol Mohan is busy with your babey yahudi agent thats why he is not here .
Kanjri ka .....
Once potiyan always potiyan