Mariam Nawaz has no political future , Bilawal need 5 to 6 years to get matured :- Astrologer Samia

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If Pakistani are not against family politics then what is the problem with Stars?

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Regardless of astrological views of this lady.I think Mariam does not have the capiblety and ability to be a leader or a politician.
Bilawa is unfit for Pakistani politics.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aj kal lagta hai is najumi ne siasat.pk ke totay Khareed liyay hain jo rozana hi is key threads pe threads aa Ja rahay hai

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Regardless of astrological views of this lady.I think Mariam does not have the capiblety and ability to be a leader or a politician.
Bilawa is unfit for Pakistani politics.

Maryam challa houa kartoos hey..........Bilawal is unfit what you mean ??? you mean medical unfit ?

Aliimran1

Maryam challa houa kartoos hey..........Bilawal is unfit what you mean ??? you mean medical unfit ?

Hahaha
That I don,t know but he is unfit for Pakistani society and politics.
His upbringing was done in UK and Dubai away from masses ,he is a lost bird from the flock.
We can,t compare him with his mother because she was groomed by her father and unfortunately his mother could not give enough time to groom him.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Iftikhar Chaudhary Party Bana Ke Zindagi Ki Sabse Bari Galti Karenge.. Saamia Khan

Ghalti karein gay nahin, ghalti ho gayi hay!!...(bigsmile)

tamaashy

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Iftikhar Chaudhary Party Bana Ke Zindagi Ki Sabse Bari Galti Karenge.. Saamia Khan

بتاؤ مت،بتاؤ مت
اسے پارٹی بنا کر عوام میں آنے دو،،،ذرا

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilawal will never mature. He should return all stolen money he has inherited first. The PPP should be banned.

wahreh

Re: Raheel Sharif Extension Nahi Lenge - Samia Khan

یہ تو انصافیوں اور بوٹ پالشئوں کے ارمانوں کا خون ہو گیا- مگر بہرحال یہ لوگ اسی مستعدی سے اگلے آرمی چیف کے بوٹ پالش کرنا شروع کردینگے- الیکشن میں تو انہوں نے جیتنا نہیں ہے

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha
That I don,t know but he is unfit for Pakistani society and politics.
His upbringing was done in UK and Dubai away from masses ,he is a lost bird from the flock.
We can,t compare him with his mother because she was groomed by her father and unfortunately his mother could not give enough time to groom him.

he is also groomed (or better say being groomed) by his father online.....:)