idr4.gif

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Mard-e-Qalandar

He was a shameless, hypocrite and opportunist. He bet whole of country
and played a very dangerous game in collobaration with US. Hillary Clinton's
statement is on record and video is available. He utilized Islam and propogated
the concept of Jehad whereas it was not Jehad but US Agenda. Let Allah mighty
deal with him. His death is a sign of an Ebraat for the generation to come.
If u ever see a Klashnokov or Heron, just curse him and also when someone visit
E7 sector of Islamabad to realize how the money was utilized. To whom He was
cheating, he met his true destiny. May Allah's curse on Kazabeen and Munafeqeen.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)

He was a shameless, hypocrite and opportunist. He bet whole of country
and played a very dangerous game in collobaration with US. Hillary Clinton's
statement is on record and video is available. He utilized Islam and propogated
the concept of Jehad whereas it was not Jehad but US Agenda. Let Allah mighty
deal with him. His death is a sign of an Ebraat for the generation to come.
If u ever see a Klashnokov or Heron, just curse him and also when someone visit
E7 sector of Islamabad to realize how the money was utilized. To whom He was
cheating, he met his true destiny. May Allah's curse on Kazabeen and Munafeqeen.
I agree 100%. Yahi murd-e-qalandar that jo Indian actor Shatrugan Sinha ko state guest k taur per bulata tha aur apne ghar main thehrata tha. Iss ki beti bahut pasand kerti thi use. Issi Murde qaandar ne elected PM ko phansi chura dia American agenday ki takmeel k wastay. Islam ko bud naam ki issi murd-e-qalandar ne. Wese Amjad Chaudhary kitneay pesay lieay tumnay iss column k liey Aijaz u Haq se kionkay uske ilawa ub koi naam bhi nahi laita iss "Murd-e-Huq" Ka. No one not even NS.

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I have no doubt that Nawaz Sharif emerged as a popular leader in punjab after the death of General Zia because he presented himself as "Siasi Jansheen" of General Zia. The vote bank of Nawaz Sharif actually came from Ziaists. The reason why large segment of society was fond of General Zia was his love and spirit to promote our islamic religious values in the society, many stooges say that Zia did all that because it was need of the hour in context of Afghan jihad against the soviets but I believe Zia was Islamist from the core of his heart and situation at that time helped him promote islamic values in the society.

Regards

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i agree... jitna mai nay suna aur perha hai Zia ul haq k baray mai, he was a good and sincere leader

Allah tala un k darajaat buland karay....nice article

hferoz

Citizen

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/zia-had-founded-mqm-says-beg/32043/
Former Pakistani army chief General (retd) Mirza Aslam Beg has said that late dictator Zia-ul-Haq was responsible for the formation of the Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM).

In an interview to the Voice of America, General Beg, who was the vice-chief of the army staff in General Zia’s military administration, said, “It was Zia who had founded the Muttahida Quami Movement.”

is hi ki wajh sy karachi mein yeh din dekhney par rahe hain ......

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kahan ka sincere leader?firqa warna tanzeemien Zia ul haq ne banai,musalmano ko apis mein laraya,MQm Zia ul Haq ne banwai,jis ko aap din raat gali detya ho,USA ki entry Pak mein pori tarah Zia ne karwai,herion pak mein zia laya,hathora gruop zia laya,Afghan muhajreen ki shakal mein talban ziya laya,Aslah Culture Zia laya,Bhutto Ko USA k kehnay par phansi zia ne di,Isla Ko apnay mafaad k liay use kiya zia ne,us ka boya howa nafratoon ka beej aak pak khaa raha hai,Well Don,aap ne suni sunai batoon par yaqeen kar liya,Haqeeqat kisi aisay banday se sun lo jo Zia ko achi atrah janta ho,aik aur baat,baradri azam zia hi laya tha,us k daur mein har aham post par mehar bardari ka aadmi hota tha,
i agree... jitna mai nay suna aur perha hai Zia ul haq k baray mai, he was a good and sincere leader

Allah tala un k darajaat buland karay....nice article

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Kahan ka sincere leader?firqa warna tanzeemien Zia ul haq ne banai,musalmano ko apis mein laraya,MQm Zia ul Haq ne banwai,jis ko aap din raat gali detya ho,USA ki entry Pak mein pori tarah Zia ne karwai,herion pak mein zia laya,hathora gruop zia laya,Afghan muhajreen ki shakal mein talban ziya laya,Aslah Culture Zia laya,Bhutto Ko USA k kehnay par phansi zia ne di,Isla Ko apnay mafaad k liay use kiya zia ne,us ka boya howa nafratoon ka beej aak pak khaa raha hai,Well Don,aap ne suni sunai batoon par yaqeen kar liya,Haqeeqat kisi aisay banday se sun lo jo Zia ko achi atrah janta ho,aik aur baat,baradri azam zia hi laya tha,us k daur mein har aham post par mehar bardari ka aadmi hota tha,

i appologise, i dont know much about him....before talkting i should get full information about him