Manzoor Afridi selected as caretaker KP CM

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI's senator Ayub Afridi's brother Manzoor Afridi to be caretaker chief minister of KPK
Really? I mean how absurd and totally wrong does it sound and asking for cries of dhandhli all over kpk if pti wins election in kp.

DeGvRO3X0AAbbHX.jpg:large

DeGvRO3XkAAmuCJ.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
A very bad choice, should have chosen some seasoned bureaucrat. IG abbas would have been a good choice. These guys were smugglers

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
A caretaker CM or PM is just a limited role. I'm not sure why people are overthinking this issue.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am Fed up of you guys 24/7 complaining what ever pti does. You complain Has he robbed any one no no no. Every one knows pti is going to win in Kpk and opposition haven’t got a problem then why you worried. Shut up and let pti focus on winning the elections.
Haha right on Imran!:cool:

rtabasum2

I am Fed up of you guys 24/7 complaining what ever pti does. You complain Has he robbed any one no no no. Every one knows pti is going to win in Kpk and opposition haven’t got a problem then why you worried. Shut up and let pti focus on winning the elections.
He is a smuggler so in effect has robbed state....same like Nawaz Shareef

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A caretaker CM or PM is just a limited role. I'm not sure why people are overthinking this issue.
This limited role was well played by Najam Sheddy.....................limited to 35 puncture plus............only. Your d0g is d0g and mine d0g is Tommy;)

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
Lol..............I thought you liked honest people n not corrupt.............ex IG Durrani would had been a good candidate,No????????
First time your corrupt leader Nawaz sharif is being accountable and he is going to be jailed he should be hanged then you won’t have a corrupt person to worship. You blind followers even If nawaz sharif said to you eat my shit you won’t have a problem. Long as it’s made by Nawaz sharif. No schools so the country has produced donkeys like you. With so much proof against Nawaz sharif corruption you still don’t understand what is happening with you.

rtabasum2

First time your corrupt leader Nawaz sharif is being accountable and he is going to be jailed he should be hanged then you won’t have a corrupt person to worship. You blind followers even If nawaz sharif said to you eat my shit you won’t have a problem. Long as it’s made by Nawaz sharif. No schools so the country has produced donkeys like you. With so much proof against Nawaz sharif corruption you still don’t understand what is happening with you.
Ah the profanities.........

Jeetay raho