Manufacturing FDI inflows rose 56 % to $938 mn: Asad lauds ‘positive’ economic indicator

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These figures are for FDI manufacturing INFLOWS. It has NOTHING to do regarding any growth in current MANUFACTURING.....Manufafcturing is LESS than last year. I challenge any PTI khota to bring manufacturing figures for this year compared to last year. ABhey chun chun k khabar nikaal lete hen k kahin se kuch achi khabar miljae lekin....alas there is no good news from this PTI party of jokers. Exports are DOWN compared to last year despite devaluation. Petrol comsumtion is DOWN. Car manufacturing is DOWN. Car sales DOWN compared to last year....
It shows their level of desperation . The Bongi khan ( The selected Pm ) was on Television again. This must have been at least 4th time that he is on tv trying to sell his failed Amnesty Scheme. They know the people of Pakistan will hang them from their flattered balls soon . So, obviously , the poodles here on this forum are dying to put good news to show , no matter how fabricated it may be and how full with shit it may sound.

Please see the latest situation in this link
We are at lowest state in last two years.
Seems like Asad umar took micro figure and threw tweet to ease out their sadness.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Please see the latest situation in this link
We are at lowest state in last two years.
Seems like Asad umar took micro figure and threw tweet to ease out their sadness.
Jee self acclaimed jiyala patwari economic expert saab aap batana pasand karien ge ke aap ki bund pe chitrol kaisay pasand karien ke, plastic ke chappal se shuru karoun ya direct Kaptaan chappal se ?

RajaRawal111

Jee self acclaimed jiyala patwari economic expert saab aap batana pasand karien ge ke aap ki bund pe chitrol kaisay pasand karien ke, plastic ke chappal se shuru karoun ya direct Kaptaan chappal se ?
Jis marzi chapal se karo
But start with denying the fact given here that FDI at this time is lowest in last two years.

RajaRawal111

and I asked you to give me the name which expert you were expecting to come.--- or was that just an imrani fart.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jis marzi chapal se karo
But start with denying the fact given here that FDI at this time is lowest in last two years.
Chalo as you wish.

Like I said READ READ READ before you go start jumping up and down over something.

"A very positive economic indicator during this year is surge of foreign investment in manufacturing sector. In Jul-May this fiscal year manufacturing FDI inflows increased to $ 938 million vs $ 600 million in same period last year. An increase of 56% Need to strengthen this trend"

Asad Umar is only talking about manufacturing sector and nothing else. And manufacturing resulting in increase exports in one of the keys needed to get out of this noora created mess.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
and I asked you to give me the name which expert you were expecting to come.--- or was that just an imrani fart.
Oh ho ho ho what hubris, my god. You don't worry you little pea brain over this, you keep on doing what you do best. And we all know what that is ........ ?

And if you guessed Patwari Bandar Dance then you were correct!

RajaRawal111

Chalo as you wish.

Like I said READ READ READ before you go start jumping up and down over something.

"A very positive economic indicator during this year is surge of foreign investment in manufacturing sector. In Jul-May this fiscal year manufacturing FDI inflows increased to $ 938 million vs $ 600 million in same period last year. An increase of 56% Need to strengthen this trend"

Asad Umar is only talking about manufacturing sector and nothing else. And manufacturing resulting in increase exports in one of the keys needed to get out of this noora created mess.
I READ READ READ
And I said due ti unavailability of direct data to public I am not challenging Asad Umar yet. But looks like he picked up on micro blip in one component. to make you monkeys dance.
You are constantly showing your a22 from the direct figures i have given you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I READ READ READ
And I said due ti unavailability of direct data to public I am not challenging Asad Umar yet. But looks like he picked up on micro blip in one component. to make you monkeys dance.
You are constantly showing your a22 from the direct figures i have given you.
Oh so you got nothing now after getting your bund chitro chitri-fied other than your usual lame and extremely unimaginative ad hominem attacks. Jao shabash apna bandar dance kerte raho. Only hing you can do well.

Because everytime you try to act smart you fall flat on your face !!! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

RajaRawal111

Oh so you got nothing now after getting your bund chitro chitri-fied other than your usual lame and extremely unimaginative ad hominem attacks. Jao shabash apna bandar dance kerte raho. Only hing you can do well.

Because everytime you try to act smart you fall flat on your face !!! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
اب تم نے ہمیشہ کی طرح ہر بکواس کرنا ہے لیکن اصل بات اور حقیقت پر مبنی ڈیٹا کی طرف نہیں آنا --- یہ تمہاری بے شرمی اور ٹیکٹیکس سے اب میں پوری طرح واقف ہو چکا ہوں --- اگر کوئی غیرت ہے تو میرے دیئے ہوے ڈیٹا کو ڈینای کرو - ورنہ اس سے زیادہ نے بتاؤ - مجھے پتا ہے تمہاری بے غیرتی کی حدود کا

ڈیٹا ڈینای کرو - اور جواب دو - ورنہ میری طرف سے باے باے ---- کسی اور تھریڈ پر تمہاری چھترول کروں گا --- اس تھریڈ پر تمہاری بنڈ سوج چکی ہے - اس سے زیادہ چھترول کی تو پرمننٹ ڈیمیج نہ ہو جاۓ

I want you to keep excreting from right hole. I just cant be that cruel to you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اب تم نے ہمیشہ کی طرح ہر بکواس کرنا ہے لیکن اصل بات اور حقیقت پر مبنی ڈیٹا کی طرف نہیں آنا --- یہ تمہاری بے شرمی اور ٹیکٹیکس سے اب میں پوری طرح واقف ہو چکا ہوں --- اگر کوئی غیرت ہے تو میرے دیئے ہوے ڈیٹا کو ڈینای کرو - ورنہ اس سے زیادہ نے بتاؤ - مجھے پتا ہے تمہاری بے غیرتی کی حدود کا

ڈیٹا ڈینای کرو - اور جواب دو - ورنہ میری طرف سے باے باے ---- کسی اور تھریڈ پر تمہاری چھترول کروں گا --- اس تھریڈ پر تمہاری بنڈ سوج چکی ہے - اس سے زیادہ چھترول کی تو پرمننٹ ڈیمیج نہ ہو جاۓ

I want you to keep excreting from right hole. I just cant be that cruel to you.
LOL Ironic and extremely funny at the same time when Jiyala Patwaris talk about things like sharam, haya, izzat.

But unlike you I am not a beghairat slave of the sharifs. I have the courage and free will to call it as I see it. It is no mystery or secret we are in a pretty good economic mess ( thanks to you know who )but we are slowly recovering.

But now do you have the balls to admit the mess we are in was caused by your masters?

RajaRawal111

LOL Ironic and extremely funny at the same time when Jiyala Patwaris talk about things like sharam, haya, izzat.

But unlike you I am not a beghairat slave of the sharifs. I have the courage and free will to call it as I see it. It is no mystery or secret we are in a pretty good economic mess ( thanks to you know who )but we are slowly recovering.

But now do you have the balls to admit the mess we are in was caused by your masters?
Oo yes yes, I agree you are not Begherut slave of Shareefs, but you are Begherut slave of Imran Khan. Totally brainless slave.

RajaRawal111

Yes very well dodged. Thats what you jiyala patwaris of PPPML-Z are good at
So it is confirmed that you dont have anything to say about the reality written here ????

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So it is confirmed that you dont have anything to say about the reality written here ????

I already did, but if you don't have any comprehension skills then its not my fault

RajaRawal111

I already did, but if you don't have any comprehension skills then its not my fault
No you did not.
Mr cut/paste philosopher You just cut and pasted Assad umar's tweet, did not speak single word on this stats .
You are liar just like your khota. Trying to gain the credits of thing you never do. Idiot, dont forget you are dealing with me.

RajaRawal111

It's strange you see everything that is bad but any news on Noora haraamis seems to escape you.
Rajwarra aaj khood mein warr gaya hey.
کیوں اوے گالاں کڈن الے باندرو --- سیانا تو چھتر کھا کے نس گیا ہے -- تم لوگوں کے پاس کوئی ہے اس سٹیٹس پر بات کرنے کے لئے اب
آوازے کسنے کے لئے ہمیشہ تیار ہوتے ہو جاہلو --- جب اصل بات کرنی ہوتی ہے پھر کہاں چلے جاتے ہو ؟؟؟

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیوں اوے گالاں کڈن الے باندرو --- سیانا تو چھتر کھا کے نس گیا ہے -- تم لوگوں کے پاس کوئی ہے اس سٹیٹس پر بات کرنے کے لئے اب
آوازے کسنے کے لئے ہمیشہ تیار ہوتے ہو جاہلو --- جب اصل بات کرنی ہوتی ہے پھر کہاں چلے جاتے ہو ؟؟؟
Let's face it you are lying cuunt.

RajaRawal111

Ye le oy Chawala.
Here's the direct result on LSM. It quotes SBP data of burbaadi.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No you did not.
Mr cut/paste philosopher You just cut and pasted Assad umar's tweet, did not speak single word on this stats .
You are liar just like your khota. Trying to gain the credits of thing you never do. Idiot, dont forget you are dealing with me.
LOL you really think too highly of yourself don't you. All that bandar dancing has made you very arrogant and think you are some hotshot ! I can make you play around my fingers like a puppet all I want, you are too dumb to even realise you've been played, for "shugal" purposes I've done this many times in the past, you and that other Langrda Rizvi mureed both of you are fools!

AND Well for the Nth time READ READ READ READ and the READ some more. I also suggest you take some English comprehension classes as well.

I've clearly stated

It is no mystery or secret we are in a pretty good economic mess ( thanks to you know who )but we are slowly recovering.

In plain English, things are pretty bad right now, but it was expected as all the fake economic policies of your govt were dismantled plus your ganjas ran away with all the money leaving almost nothing in coffers ( Treasury/bank account in other words for people with weak English like you ) Plus with artificially bloated rupee ( thanks to Sir Issac Dollar ) being brought to its actual value, a down slump was more than expected. And the govts number 1 priority till now was to somehow stop the country from defaulting above anything else. And alhamdulilah we made it through
But now we have come out of the critical stage and all things have started to move up slowly but up none the less.

Now back to the rest of my earlier post.

now do you have the balls to admit the mess we are in was caused by your masters?

And since its "you" I won't be expecting any actual answers just some aaien baaien shaaein because all that "ghairat, sharm and izzat"you speak so much of disappears at such moments . ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)