Manufacturing FDI inflows rose 56 % to $938 mn: Asad lauds ‘positive’ economic indicator

naveed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asad-Umar-1-1-750x369.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Senior leader of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and former finance minister Asad Umar said on Monday there has been an increase in foreign investment in the manufacturing sector this year.

“A very positive economic indicator during this year is surge of foreign investment in manufacturing sector,” he tweeted.

“In Jul-May this fiscal year manufacturing FDI [foreign direct investment] inflows increased to $ 938 million vs $ 600 million in same period last year. An increase of 56% Need to strengthen this trend,” he added.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1143052450041094144

CANSUK

This is the sign of your good work but mafias really went against you however, your commitment to the party is really amazing and give people more courage to do good without getting frustrated.
You are the trend setter even after losing the ministry you are still positive, steadfast and supporting IK with the same enthusiasm.
We miss you Asad Umer

disgusted

Still very low! Manufacturing FDI needs to be at least ~$5 Billion to generate the right level of economic activity and jobs!
Very true. Pakistan's economy was demolished by Zaleeldari and Ganjas and has to be built from scratch. The power sector should have been revamped but these filthy turds were busying fornicating with women of similar character as themselves and were screwing merrily while the country was floundering. Even a little amount of FDIs are welcome

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Doubt you'll see our jiyala patwari economic experts in this thread.
Translation karwa raha hay tweet ki.
Where is Raja the Noora cuunt? Rajarawal111
Dont worry gents
I just saw it. Too late for me to get into the details at this time. I am here and will get back to you tomorrow.

UAE Chawal (Citizen X) -- especially for you I said i will get back to you. So dont start clapping and whistling behind me.

Hate-Nooras, please reply to one of my commets next time to call me. I dont see all the threads, and tags dont work for me (i mean i dont get prompted -- dont know why).
I just stumbled onto your comment mentioning me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dont worry gents
I just saw it. Too late for me to get into the details at this time. I am here and will get back to you tomorrow.

UAE Chawal (Citizen X) -- especially for you I said i will get back to you. So dont start clapping and whistling behind me.

Hate-Nooras, please reply to one of my commets next time to call me. I dont see all the threads, and tags dont work for me (i mean i dont get prompted -- dont know why).
My post was for jiyala patwari economic experts! You are mistaken that I give you even that much credit to call you a jiyala patwari economic expert. You are nothing but a bandar dancer.

Hate_Nooras

Dont worry gents

It's strange you see everything that is bad but any news on Noora haraamis seems to escape you.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
These figures are for FDI manufacturing INFLOWS. It has NOTHING to do regarding any growth in current MANUFACTURING.....Manufafcturing is LESS than last year. I challenge any PTI khota to bring manufacturing figures for this year compared to last year. ABhey chun chun k khabar nikaal lete hen k kahin se kuch achi khabar miljae lekin....alas there is no good news from this PTI party of jokers. Exports are DOWN compared to last year despite devaluation. Petrol comsumtion is DOWN. Car manufacturing is DOWN. Car sales DOWN compared to last year....

GreenMaple

These figures are for FDI manufacturing INFLOWS. It has NOTHING to do regarding any growth in current MANUFACTURING.....Manufafcturing is LESS than last year. I challenge any PTI khota to bring manufacturing figures for this year compared to last year. ABhey chun chun k khabar nikaal lete hen k kahin se kuch achi khabar miljae lekin....alas there is no good news from this PTI party of jokers. Exports are DOWN compared to last year despite devaluation. Petrol comsumtion is DOWN. Car manufacturing is DOWN. Car sales DOWN compared to last year....
Economic analysis by a Khorasani Khota!

Zaidi Qasim

It shows their level of desperation . The Bongi khan ( The selected Pm ) was on Television again. This must have been at least 4th time that he is on tv trying to sell his failed Amnesty Scheme. They know the people of Pakistan will hang them from their flattered balls soon . So, obviously , the poodles here on this forum are dying to put good news to show , no matter how fabricated it may be and how full with shit it may sound.

RajaRawal111

My post was for jiyala patwari economic experts! You are mistaken that I give you even that much credit to call you a jiyala patwari economic expert. You are nothing but a bandar dancer.

Absolutely, I am not an expert. But tell me who were you waiting for then. Tell me the name. I want to know the name of patwari, so that i learn from him.
You are just like your Khota who just blows aimlessly. Jahils get high in that sting. but in reality it is nothing but a meaningless rear end exhaust.

RajaRawal111

Doubt you'll see our jiyala patwari economic experts in this thread.
Where is Raja the Noora cuunt? Rajarawal111
Rajwarra aaj khood mein warr gaya hey.
او کے چولو -- میں ابھی اسی وقت تو اسد عمر کی فگرز کو چیلنج نہیں کر سکتا - لیکن ایک مہینے کی فگرز میں کوئی بڑھوتری دیکھ کر موصوف نے موقع ڈھونڈا ہو گا تم بندروں کو نچانے کے لئے ڈگ ڈگی بجا دی
اگر تم لوگوں میں کوئی شرم ہو تو اس ویب سائیٹ کو دیکھو اس میں دنیا بھر کا لیٹیسٹ ایف دی آئ ڈیٹا ہے جو ہر مہینے اپڈیٹ ہوتا ہے --- آخری ڈیٹا اپریل کا ہے --
اس میں پچھلے دو سالوں کی ڈیٹس ڈالو اور دیکھو --- اگر شرم ہو تو ڈوب مرو
اس وقت ہم دو سال کی کم ترین سطح پر ہیں

ڈگ ڈگی پر ناچنے والے باندرو

JoVLT.png

Awan S

Overall international investment is 50% less than previous year. Overall investment including national & international investment is 96% less than previous year. This report was published by Express news few days ago.