Man's throat slit outside Toronto Mosque - Hate Crime

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Maut tuo waisay bhi ani hay aur Allah nay uskay naseeb main shahadat ka rutba likha tha . Allah ke ghar aur uskay darwazay per jam e shahadat naseeb hui.

!Haider

MPA (400+ posts)
did it also reach Lahore Motorway ?

banda Bhang pi kay chawla na maray.................there are AHoles in every city and country on planet earth

You are the mosts stupidest person I have ever came across, no wonder you are a patwari.

What do you know about America and Canada? Canada has recently caught a few white supremacists organizations working within Canada.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are the mosts stupidest person I have ever came across, no wonder you are a patwari.

What do you know about America and Canada? Canada has recently caught a few white supremacists organizations working within Canada.

WTF i care about Amreekis and Canadians ?

its not like I have a illegitimate bastard child out of fornication in Amreeka who has a blue passport and now lives with my sons and their illegitimate bastard mom

!Haider

BePositive

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)

its not like I have a illegitimate bastard child out of fornication in Amreeka who has a blue passport and now lives with my sons and their illegitimate bastard mom

!Haider

BePositive
O bhai, ab iss ki asaan urdu main tashreeh ker do, mujhay bilkul bhi samajh nahi ai. Bohet Meherbani . Bhai gussa Nai kerna

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)

banda Bhang pi kay chawla na maray.................there are AHoles in every city and country on planet earth

He's talking about Trump racist policies spreading around the world, and in comes a Patwaari to the defence of the orange baboon!

Control your patwaari-ism, you Noora arsel*****!

The bhang which your leadership made people drink for 30 years will take another 30 for the people to wake up!

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

!Haider

BePositive
Oh I see, but Fat Amigo, there is your Mariam Baji, mother of an illegitimate girl named Mehru un Nisa, who was born when Mariam raped a poor guard in her fathers garage, that illegitimate girl Mehru is now daughter in law of a Qatri PIMP, who supplies innocent under aged girls to Qatris who come to RYK for hunting Houbara Bustard, known as TILORES,( Just see the video of Hamid Meer on this subject)
And also when Nawaz was on exile with his tabbar and stayed in Saroor Mahal, his younger daughter Asma pleased Saudi Prince for 8 years, Asma is now Ali Dars wife, daughter in law of absconder Ishaq Dar, son of Bodi Cyclan wala, and pleasing sheikhs in Dubai..
(Fat Amigo, if you will hit under the belt, we can simply screw you and your KUUNJAR, Leader ship, Your leader ship is confirm tabbar of DALAY from Amritsar Jati Umra. see the video of Gayani Zail Singh, the then President of India when Zia ul Haq visited India and took Nawaz with him on that trip)

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

shah say Zada shah ka wafadar na bano. Hate crimes are present in every country. Canada is not an exception. 10's of muslims were shot in a mosque in Quebec. People being attacked on racial/religious grounds is a reality!