Malik Riaz Is The Key to The Nawaz Zardaree Gangs Corruption & Mass Murder In Pakistan. He Is The Gate Keeper of Baadmaashia Money Laundering.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
The gate keeper of corruption with wheels and murder, Malik Riaz is Behind Nawaz escaped to London.

He is main character behind Nawaz Zardaree looting money laundering corruption and mass murder of Pakistanis.

The actual king of baadmaashia in pakistan. All roads are leading towards this SATANIC EVIL follower of Devil himself.

He has the press ANCHORS under CONTROLLED via plots bribes gifts by the balls.

Channel owners are on his payroll, NAB should focus on this illiterate concrete thief 100%.
You take out this EVIL son of a bitch, most of Pakistan crimes of land Theft sub divisions build on stolen land such as Malir land grabbing in Karachi.

Time for NAB to cut his balls to size.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, malik Riaz is a company man.
Several opportunities to invest in Bahria have been presented my way but Alhamdulillah stayed away from it based on my suspicions

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Government should arrested this mother fucker money launderer and drain every single penny from him --- Which belongs to poor people of Pakistan

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malik Riaz came to rescue both Nawaz and Zardari corruption. He's actual front man of their looted money investment properties around the world. This is the first episode of money being surrendered to Pakistan nation.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Malik Riaz was quoted on saying to NAB: Shut the fcuk up and tell me how much money you want for the whole of this shit hole called Pakistan...Every mother fcuker here has a price
and I have more than that. ?

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)
MEDIA Accountibility is a MUST in Pakistan. This cancerous presstitutes have damaged Pakistan and misinformed AWAM to protect a criminal fraud ILLITERATE land grabbing thief Malik Riaz.

Why is Malik Riaz not on the phone with our Saintly ANCHORS especially Hamid Mir of Jew O news ?

Not front of his many homes? Live call? Explanation of his purchase from a fat illiterate son of Dakoo Nawaz s goonglo son?

WTF is going on with MEDIA? Silence? Hmmm this bastard Malik Riaz is the KEY to all corruption in Pakistan.

Arrest him NAB.

Last edited:

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)
MEDIA Accountibility is a MUST in Pakistan. This cancerous presstitutes have damaged Pakistan and misinformed AWAM to protect a criminal fraud ILLITERATE land grabbing thief Malik Riaz.

Why is Malik Riaz not phone with our Saintly ANCHORS especially Hamid Mir of Jew O news ?

Not front of his many homes? Live call? Explanation of his purchase from a fat illiterate son of Dakoo Nawaz s goonglo son?

WTF is going on with MEDIA? Silence? Hmmm this bastard Malik Riaz is the KEY to all corruption in Pakistan.

Arrest him NAB.
Janab baat yeah hai kai malik riaz ka ek old interview hai jis mai us nai accept kia hai kai us nai sab ko paisa khilaya hai pak mai and secong malik riaz kai pass sabkai video evidences hai along with documents yeah saray media kai kanjar and k.anjrian malik riaz kai kannay hai ..ek choti exple talat bh.arway ki hai jis nai islamabad cda ka ground occupy kia hua tha and he was charging fee, due to his connection with qatriyoon ki rakhail .. yeah saray media walay awam ko .c.hootiya samjhtay hai BC .. sarkari hajan ki shakal daikho herr guzaraty din kai saat m.anhoos aurat banti jarahe hai .. matullah jan b..harwa kahin sai insan ka bacha nahi lagta gaandu nai janglioon ki tera baal rAKHAY HAI ...

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)
he bribed everyone regardless of affiliation so no one will say anything against him plus as @jakfh said he is a manipulator
malik riaz understand the physcology of the pakistani society so he didn't pick up fight with heavy weights within our society, he asked them to be part of his journey .. is banday nai insan ko us ki auqat and position kai hisab sai khareeda hai .. i will ask you to watch his interview with k.anjar safi

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why is PTI, and Bongi Khan not bragging about this massive win? I think we all know why.

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Why is Malik Riaz not phone with our Saintly ANCHORS especially Hamid Mir of Jew O news ?

Arrest him NAB.
Its all because Malik Riaz is very generous person like Shareefs and Zardaris who always help poor media persons without expecting any return.

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its all because Malik Riaz is very generous person like Shareefs and Zardaris who always help poor media persons without expecting any return.
malik riaz is geek jab baat business pai ajaii ... mian saan itna fankar hota too capt safdar double shift nahi lagata .. malik riaz ki jaib mai riyasat kai herr aham institution ka top grade alumini hai ..

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why is PTI, and Bongi Khan not bragging about this massive? I think we all know why.
This money did not came from angels. Shehzad akbar initiated the case ...what is wrong with you ..even if PTI accomplishes you still want to blame them some how