Malik Riaz Is The Key to The Nawaz Zardaree Gangs Corruption & Mass Murder In Pakistan. He Is The Gate Keeper of Baadmaashia Money Laundering.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why is PTI, and Bongi Khan not bragging about this massive? I think we all know why.

It is because of the confidentiality of the settlement with NCA. Silence is at NCAs request.

Malik Riaz has bedded Sharifs and Bhuttos in the past...and Malik Riaz is known to keep 'receipts' of all his bribes.....so he has enough to tackle the Sharifs with. Nothing to tackle IK with...otherwise PTI wouldnt have even gone after the money to begin with.

The Bilawal House in Lahore..the Hyde Park flat in London...they tell very sinister tales.....which may come out sometime in the future...but I couldnt care less, so long as the money is returned.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is because of the confidentiality of the settlement with NCA. Silence is at NCAs request.

Malik Riaz has bedded Sharifs and Bhuttos in the past...and Malik Riaz is known to keep 'receipts' of all his bribes.....so he has enough to tackle the Sharifs with. Nothing to tackle IK with...otherwise PTI wouldnt have even gone after the money to begin with.

The Bilawal House in Lahore..the Hyde Park flat in London...they tell very sinister tales.....which may come out sometime in the future...but I couldnt care less, so long as the money is returned.

I think there is deal going on.