Malik Ahmad Khan's opinion regarding Chairman NAB doesn't reflect party policy: Maryam Aurangzeb

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
!!! واہ رے شاہی محلے کی پیدا وار پٹواریو

ایک درباری سے نیب چئیرمین کو گالیاں پڑوائیں، اور
اب وائپر لیکر اُس درباری کا بد بو دار دستوں والا پاخانہ دھونے میں لگ گئے

انتہائی غلیظ مخلوق ھے، مودے کنجر کی یہ اولاد

https://twitter.com/x/status/960904027235119106

Insaaf4Tyrain

Yeh kachra league ka puraana vateera hay.... apnay bandron say byan dilwa kar usko unka "personal opinion" keh daina... bhala darbario ka bhi koi personal opinion hota hay?...
I heard Tayyaba Nool and FAROOQ are good friends with bushra Peerni. That’s why PTI does not want any investigation on NAB chairman ?

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bibi if State of Pakistan let go these blackmailers and conspirators then state is near to end.....

Black Mailers : Farooq and his wife whatever the name
Conspirators: PMLN, PPP and Media Houses

It is not a joke. I think one is playing with fire while doing such acts.....................Chairman if has to resign shall resign after concluding this case to its logical end.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Yani Dadoo Charger naay iss Ahmad taili yaani Shahbaz Sharif Butt ko apni zati gharailooo pali huwi taloriaan supply krnay walay supplier ki to kisi kuttay wali krr di

Champion 01

I heard Tayyaba Nool and FAROOQ are good friends with bushra Peerni. That’s why PTI does not want any investigation on NAB chairman ?
Well they may be good friends of Bushra bibi, but ive heard that Farooq is a very good double shiftia like Safdar, gives a very good Shaft and double shift to Mariam and Tayyaba, as Mariam is alone, Father in Jail, bhais absconder, chacha faraar, khalu absconder, cousins faraar, Qatri is away.
Mariam MUST be enjoying the group orgy with Farooq Tayyaba and group.

Insaaf4Tyrain

One time you said yes...one time you said noo. .yoy are so confused .check first yourself...if you are legal..
Ok so if your dumb then I can not help you let’s get the facts Maryam did Nikkah even if she made a mistake she did touba and married the guy. On other hand Imran Khan commits a zina has a daughter does not marry the lady who he commuted zina with and does own the daughter. Do I have facts right? Ab koi jawab nahi hoga

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok so if your dumb then I can not help you let’s get the facts Maryam did Nikkah even if she made a mistake she did touba and married the guy. On other hand Imran Khan commits a zina has a daughter does not marry the lady who he commuted zina with and does own the daughter. Do I have facts right? Ab koi jawab nahi hoga
Jowab hai...imran khan nay bhi toba kar li hai....tum khuda banay ki koshih na karo...apni nukri karoo....i do not have lot of time to defend imran khan daughter or

Insaaf4Tyrain

Jowab hai...imran khan nay bhi toba kar li hai....tum khuda banay ki koshih na karo...apni nukri karoo....i do not have lot of time to defend imran khan daughter or
Touba woh hoti hain Jub apni beti ko beti kehay ga kabhi kaha hai and how you know ? Ashtakfirullah I am no one how can you say such a thing just admit he didn’t do nikkah and he has a illegitimate child that’s it

Munawarkhan

Touba woh hoti hain Jub apni beti ko beti kehay ga kabhi kaha hai and how you know ? Ashtakfirullah I am no one how can you say such a thing just admit he didn’t do nikkah and he has a illegitimate child that’s it

Mian Asif sahab, who admitted, what admitted, assumptions pay propaganda nah kerns chahiyay.

Munawarkhan

One time you said yes...one time you said noo. .yoy are so confused .check first yourself...if you are legal..

kis traag ki wahiyat guftugoo chal rahi hai.

Jab apnay opponent ko neecha dikhanay kay litany points na hoon, tu isi tarah kay ghatya ilzamat aik doosray per lagatay rahtya hain.

koi kam ki baat ker liya karo, mian asif ka to naam hi propoganda hai. baqion main bhi common sense hon chahiyay.

Raiwind-Destroyer

61261930_1302553866578150_1394401943425646592_n.png