Makhdoom Hashim Jawan Bakht another candidate for CM Punjab

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont think so. he will be cm. best choice for PTI Aleem khan then miyan aslim iqbal . other all not going to work in punjab easy for pti.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI walon ne Media ko sahi kaam py lagya howa hey. Her dosray din aik naam makret me chor daity hain. Jaisy 100 kutoon ke leya 1 ghost ka tukra hota hey. wo sub uspar toot kar par jaty hain.
Media ko tun ke rakho..................

Hussain1967

Dr. Yasmeen Rashid seems to me the best choice. His election on reserved seat is not an issue. Aleem Khan and others can assist her in cabinet. Ch Sarwar, as Governor, can help her too. Next comes Mian Aslam Iqbal. Fawad Ch is badly needed as information minister in federal govt.

Kavalier

Aslam Iqbal and Sabtain Khan are the real candidates, but keeping the pressure of different on IK, one can expect a stooge from a certain group...

alibinabid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
By the way this should be done by PTI it self,

It means if some one will work and find corruption of any PTI member then only IK will take action otherwise, all is well.
You are absolutely correct but the way media reported last guy and how he explained that his case was dismissed by Lahore High Court made me think that media just want to disagree with IK and his decisions.