Maiza Hameed's reaction on Shahid Khaqan Abbasi arrest

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Agrr choron hram zadon dakoo lutairon ko pakrnaa e Law of Jungle hai to Pakistan ko Law of Jungle ki zaroortt hai takeh hrr chor fradiyaa munshayat frosh hram kaa nutfaa gushti kaa bachaa aur iss mulk ke khanzanay ko apnaay murdaa mardood baap kaa maal samajh krr khanay walaa nutfa e hram pkraa jaiey
humain aisaay hi Law of Jungle ki zaroortt hai

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You low class Patwari slut, these are same Jungle laws that the king of Patwari jungle Nawaja the "lion" made in the past, so why are you bitching now. You did not let the current government pass or amend a single law because your majority in the senate.

Saboo

You low class Patwari slut, these are same Jungle laws that the king of Patwari jungle Nawaja the "lion" made in the past, so why are you bitching now. You did not let the current government pass or amend a single law because your majority in the senate.
A bitch is bitching because its itching
and it will keep on bitching till it is towed! Haha if you know what I mean. ?

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif

GreenMaple

A bitch is bitching because its itching
and it will keep on bitching till it is towed! Haha if you know what I mean. ?
Friend, I exactly know what you mean. It may be too much for asking but perhaps you can volunteer for "towing".

Saboo

Friend, I exactly know what you mean. It may be too much for asking but perhaps you can volunteer for "towing".
ہاہاہا اب اس میں بھی کوئی مضایقہ نہیں ہے ؟
اگر مائزہ کی خارش ختم ہو جائے تو کچھ دیر کے
لیے کتا بن جاتے ہیں اب اس میں کیا

?

GreenMaple

ہاہاہا اب اس میں بھی کوئی مضایقہ نہیں ہے ؟
اگر مائزہ کی خارش ختم ہو جائے تو کچھ دیر کے
لیے کتا بن جاتے ہیں اب اس میں کیا

?
It was just a friendly suggestion. Forget it if you feel that she is not worth 'towing;.