Maine namaz perni hai

J.Malik

Citizen
Salam,
Plz if somebody can tell me .how can i overcome my daily excuses about namaz.

Everytime i wanted to say prayer.I indulge into some activities and then i forgot............

I wana say 5 times a day............But life is busy and full of stupid eexcuses.

help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Raheem

Banned
Salam,

Everytime i wanted to say prayer.I indulge into some activities and then i forgot............

I wana say 5 times a day............But life is busy and full of stupid eexcuses.

Dear Brother, First of all i conratulate you that you are asking this question, I will tell you way how can you improve this, Now a days every body has got fancy mobiles, so check Namaz time form your mosque put FIVE ALARM on your phone and ring tone should be AZAN. Now that will help you with your four namaz apart from Fajar, now when it rings in FAJAR it will be difficult for you, but think if you had a meeting with your boss this early you will be awake or you are going to take a flight at that time you will get awake , no problem but when it is Fajar Namaz we do not bother, why, are we not afraid of ALLAH(SWT) and when we say we have dar of ALLAH it is just a lip service, think about it and just try, ALLAH will help you in this as he helped me, I was lazy and thoughht i am busy and thats why i miss namaz, its other way round it SHAYTAN that stops you performing your prayer. Hope it will help

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
they best way to do it which i practised and found very helpfull is either Call for namaz yourself by AZAN (which is only possible if you pay your Salah in a small masjid or masallah .. like one we have in hostel .. and i took the responsibly of given azan and it almost make sure that i'll pay my Salah with jammat and on time)

2ndly make sure you pay ur pray in masjid if one close by forget about the maslak n all ... just try that where ever you are as n when you heard AZAN you just push ur self towards masjid ... or at least do the wadu and then Inshallah satan will not hold you from paying your Salah.

Im very glad that you asked this ... but let me tell you one more personal experience as an when you start paying your Salah on time.. and become a bit regular they allah will test you ... that can be with some trouble or any economical benefit or by some emotional loss or gain and that is time when you have to keep your Salah going... and don't get carried away no matter what so ever good or bad happens to you... if you over come that also then Inshallah ul aziz you will start getting pleasure from your salah which equal to nothing in this world... Beshaaq Allah bara badshah aur hidayaat bhe us ney apney leya makhsoos ker lee hai.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear brother you should try to be in wuzu most of the time and as soon as you hear Azan you should not wait for a minute and offer it immediately. It will bring alot of Discipline in your life trust me Insha Allah

MashahAllah

Bilkul sahi kaha apny her waqat ba wazu raha jay kuch add karna chahta hoon es main..

apny nails or ghair zarori bal waghera bhi waqat pay kata karayin inka bhi asar parhta hai..

or 2 mazeed bohat important songs say her mumkin bachay kiuon k yeh dilo main nifaq paeda karta hai
2nd bad nazri say bachayin her kisam ki kiuon k yeh achay or naik kamo say dor kardayti hai ...

or ziyada nahi sochayin jaysa k ek bhai nay kaha k jaysa he waqat ho bus uth jayin namaz k leyh

baqi i hope or bhi users InshahAllah mufeed mashwaray dayinagy

JazakALLah khair

Allah swt hum sabka khatama kamil imaan pay farmayin ameen

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ سمجنا آسان ہے پر کرنا تھوڑا مشکل ہے.اگر ہم سب یہ سماج لی کہ رزق کی گارنٹی الله تعالیٰ نےلی رکھی ہے تو ہمیں دین پر عمل کرنے میں کبی اتنی مشکل پیش نہ آیے.دوسری بات یہ کہ ہم جس کام کو اہمیت دی گی اسی کی لی آسانیاں پیدا ہونگی،اگر ہم دین کو اہمیت دی گی تو اس پر عمل بوہت آسان ہو جے گا. میرے لی بھی دعا کریں .

maberl

Citizen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkX_74-YA8

Assalam u ALaikum,

I understnd that it is quite common and ....i would say kinda natural thing for most of the muslims today that we seek excuses not to pray.
Why i said natural is because nowadays in our culture not every1 gets the chance to learn its importance from childhood. we learn how to pray but not why to pray.......In this video i have just tried to tell that if we only look at ourselves.....two eyes to see, a nose which can smell ears to listen the pleasure of sounds and noises moving hands and legs and every muscle of our body is at its perfect place and sometimes we also notice that it is better than many...can we ever imagine how much they are worth...... and if we are ever able to quantify it on some scale.....what amount of prayer is needed to thank the creator.........There is nothing that can be returned to ALLah as prayers.....instead He does not even need our prayers.....
what we need to think is that being not able to thank Him for his blessings we cant even do the farz prayers........This is even worse condition.....if you can really feel what i am saying here and can get into this feeling you will feel the need to pray atleast 5 times and then InshaALLAH Allah gives more strength and taufeeq but at this stage worry about the farz. give ur self a kick start pray as much as u can dont think(for example) ohh because i havent offered maghrib i cant offer isha so i will start tomorrow. no my friend there is no Tommorrow for todays prayers coz they will be qaza by then..... i will post another video for inspiration.

Jazak ALlah khair

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalaam'Alaikum; Br. 1st of all i congratulate you that you have thought about it. This is the sign of Allah SWT's mercy. I'll suggest you to do few things to begin with, as other brs. mention always stay with ablution, try praying only FARD/obligatory salahs & witr for few weeks or months. Once you get used to it than go for sunnah & nafl. 1st be 'AADI & than insha'Allah you will become 'IBAADI. ​Please keep us all in your prayers.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
i used to have this problem and still am faced with this struggle sometimes...... but what has helped me is being in wuzu......... and make this thing ur priority that you are going to say namaz as soon as you hear the azaan.... stop doing whatever it is ur doing and just get up!!!! yup this does require effort but then u gotta strive if you really wana get there........ and believe me once you have done it ur going to feel at peace...... a most wonderful feeling..... and keep reading related material as it will keep remnding you of ur first and foremost duty towards ALLAH.......

"Apne behtareen waqt ko namaz ke liye waqf karo Kyunke tumhare sab kaam NAMAZ ke baad qabool honge"..........Imam Ali AS........ hope this helps!!!

Salam,