Main Gunahon Se Itna Tauba Nahi Krta Jitna Imran khan Ko Vote De kr Krta Hoon

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, you just measure his choice of selection by looking at Ashiq Awan . who the hell in today's world would give her a job of information minister and that also when you need to spread your message with credibility and dignity . Anyone watching her on screen will turn the screen off knowing her Idiotic claims and turncoat nature. Then, you folks defend IK's choice for the position . The 2nd example is Buzdar . Check to see what the people of Punjab think of him .
that fake peer harami and fawad chaudhry are the worst choice infact anyone he has from peepee has sunk him already. Anyway.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, you just measure his choice of selection by looking at Ashiq Awan . who the hell in today's world would give her a job of information minister and that also when you need to spread your message with credibility and dignity . Anyone watching her on screen will turn the screen off knowing her Idiotic claims and turncoat nature. Then, you folks defend IK's choice for the position . The 2nd example is Buzdar . Check to see what the people of Punjab think of him .
As much as I hate your posts I can't disagree with these two points... Hope he will realize his mistake and change these two for someone more appropriate. I would take Fawad Ch 1000 times over Ashiq Awan

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As much as I hate your posts I can't disagree with these two points... Hope he will realize his mistake and change these two for someone more appropriate. I would take Fawad Ch 1000 times over Ashiq Awan
He is compromised my friend . Hope won't change him .

rtabasum2

don't EVER SAY WORSE THAN KABARI AND ZALEELDARI!! I wasn't born f#cking yesterday and I have repeatedly said that I have seen mian's early politics in the 90's. peepee they are a f#cking disaster. malaun diesel allied with the malaun ulema of hind who were against Pakistan and supported nehru!

Imran's f#ck up is placing trust in people who will sink him. his enemies are his own ministers and the bureaucrats . But either correct that mistake or go home.

Malaun diesel can f#cking talk! the harami who eats from public tax payers money is now going to do a march or whatever at an time when Kashmir issue is upon us.
He did a pro Taliban and Osama Bin Laden March nobody had any problem than

rtabasum2

don't EVER SAY WORSE THAN KABARI AND ZALEELDARI!! I wasn't born f#cking yesterday and I have repeatedly said that I have seen mian's early politics in the 90's. peepee they are a f#cking disaster. malaun diesel allied with the malaun ulema of hind who were against Pakistan and supported nehru!

Imran's f#ck up is placing trust in people who will sink him. his enemies are his own ministers and the bureaucrats . But either correct that mistake or go home.

Malaun diesel can f#cking talk! the harami who eats from public tax payers money is now going to do a march or whatever at an time when Kashmir issue is upon us.
Whats with the Kashmir issue................nobody is going to War on that.............what has Diesel March to do with Kashmir..........keep on doing the diplomatic efforts .........his march won't effect that

Pathfinder

Buzdar should be changed
Yes

For everyone else, In Britain the changes happen periodically if there is a need to, changes are made and different people are brought in. Dare I say sometimes they even offer the position to someone from the opposition too!!! They do this because the nation comes before petty politics. But when you say NO I will NOT change so so person then you are beginning to sound like what we already saw for 40+ years.

Pathfinder

Whats with the Kashmir issue................nobody is going to War on that.............what has Diesel March to do with Kashmir..........keep on doing the diplomatic efforts .........his march won't effect that
Why wont it have an effect. I already mentioned that he is part of that ulema of hind and he is onboard with them who have said that indian brutalities are ok! If the war hasn't started today then what if it starts in the foreseeable future then? calm before the storm. So Kashmir is not an issue for you? This malaun has had the green signal to do this!

Dr Adam

Mai Gunahon sy itna toba nhe karta jitna Imran khan ko vote de kar karta hoon

جناب حضرت علامہ بکروٹ صاحب! آپکی اس بات کا کیا مطلب ہے آپکو کچھ علم ہے اسکا ؟؟؟ یا بکرے کی طرح مائیک دیکھ کر صرف بیے بیے کرنا ہی آتا ہے ؟؟؟

میں نے انگنت جید علمائے حق کو خطباجات میں بارہا یہ کہتے سنا ہے کہ جب الله کسی بندے سے ناراض ہو جائے تو وہ اسکی سوچنے اور سمجھنے کی صلاحیت سلب کر کے اس کے دل پر مہر ثبت کر دیتا ہے اور وہ توبہ تائف کرنے کی صلاحیت سے محروم کر دیا جاتا ہے

ابے او بکروٹ! تو مائیک پر کروڑوں لوگوں کے سامنے الله کی حکمت کی تائید خود کر رہا ہے, یا الله تیرے جیسے جاہل سے دوسروں کی عبرت کے لئے گواہی کا یہ کام کروا رہا ہے . جا اور الله کے سامنے گڑ گڑا اور اپنے گناہوں اور اپنی حرکتوں کی معافی مانگ تاکہ الله تیرے دل سے اس مہر کو اپنی مہربانی سے ہٹا دے اور تو بکروٹ سے پھر ایک دفعہ انسان بن کر الله کے نیک بندوں کی صف میں شامل ہو جائے
جا الله تیرا حامی و ناصر ہو

rtabasum2

Why wont it have an effect. I already mentioned that he is part of that ulema of hind and he is onboard with them who have said that indian brutalities are ok! If the war hasn't started today then what if it starts in the foreseeable future then? calm before the storm. So Kashmir is not an issue for you? This malaun has had the green signal to do this!
OK ........Kashmir issue got triggered when Trump said he is going to withdraw forces from Afghanistan............which meant Taliban Govt in Kabul in near future..........which meant a cold border for Pakistan and problems for India in Kashmir........now until Afghan problem is not resolved Army cannot afford to open two fronts........eventually people of Kashmir will decide the day curfew is lifted they will start resisting the occupied forces.........which will catch international media attention and everybody ....so it is premature to say that Fazlu is egged on by India,,,,,,,,if it is true than they will lock him up in no time ....as they did to Maryum Nawaz who tried to play with Kashmir card

Pathfinder

so it is premature to say that Fazlu is egged on by India,,,,,,,,if it is true than they will lock him up in no time ....as they did to Maryum Nawaz who tried to play with Kashmir card
I am now saying this for the last time that malaun diesel and ulema of hind they share the same school of thought and the people who have an eye on affairs not the monkeys on tv that pretend to be analyst have said the same. You have the right to not believe it and I leave you with what malaun's father said he was not involved in the sin of making Pakistan. Yet his son and grandson eat from Pakistan! Though they are not the only harami's who eat from Pakistan and do everything for the enemies of the state.

You have to see indian media which is wholly controlled by their establishment and it is supporting diesel. a nation with nazi rss in power which is against Muslims and Islam has support of ulem of hind and they support malaun diesel too. Rest I leave it upto you.

Last edited:

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who has promised them to bring the change within 90 days ? Who asked for their votes and promise to provide 12 billion dollars a day corruption free Pakistan within days ? Who has given a 100 day plan for change ? When people see the thugs like Ashiq Awan and Fawad Chuhdry and Hafeez Shaikh and Naseem Farrog, it reminds them the Musharraf Cabinet .

*********** Go Fazlu Go... Bring this boot licker Government down *******************

? ? ? ? ?

U sound so desperate all the time. Yet you are a coward who sits at home and doesn't come out. You can bet your life that Fuzla is going to get a bamboo up his ass when he comes out. It would have been fun if you were with him. Both of you could have been shafted in one go

Zaidi Qasim

U sound so desperate all the time. Yet you are a coward who sits at home and doesn't come out. You can bet your life that Fuzla is going to get a bamboo up his ass when he comes out. It would have been fun if you were with him. Both of you could have been shafted in one go
My dear friend .... I am sorry to hear your hearty expression about me. Believe me , if Fazlu ask for help, I will definitely consider. But as of now, he got ample force all with bamboos which you so desire . Make sure, you reach Islamabad with empty tank. There will be lot of free diesel available to fill your tanks .

Zaidi Qasim

Shuttt the fuck upp you scum bag...the dignity and the respect your leaders have earned for Pakistan in last 30 years are obvious....!!!!
STFU . What the fuck this boot licker is doing with the country is unseen for . He laid down in front of boots and let them have it free from the foreign policy to economy .

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
محمد کریم مصر کا حکمران تھا
اچانک فرانس نے مصر پہ حملہ کر دیا نپولین فرانس کا بادشاہ تھا
محمد کریم اپنے ملک کے لیئے جتنا لڑ سکتا تھا لڑا
لیکن بدقسمتی سے فرانس نے اس کو ہرا دیا اور مصر پر قبضہ کر لیا
نپولین بونا پارٹ کے فوجیوں نے محمد کریم کو زنجیروں میں جکڑ کر اس کے سامنے پیش کر دیا
نپولین نے کہا تم نے میرے بہت سے فوجی مار دیئے
لیکن جس دلیری اور بہادری سے تم نے اپنا ملک بچانے کی کوشش کی ھے میں تمہیں ایک موقعہ دینا چاہتا ہوں
تم نے جتنے میرے فوجی مارے ہیں ان کا فدیہ دے دو
میں تمہیں چھوڑ دوں گا
فرانس کے فوجی محمد کریم کو زنجیروں میں جکڑ کر مصر کے بڑے بڑے تاجروں کے پاس لے گئے
محمد کریم کا خیال تھا کہ وہ اس کی بھرپور مدد کریں گے
کیونکہ اس نے ان کی آزادی کے لیئے ایک طویل جنگ لڑی تھی لیکن مصر کے تاجروں نے اس سے منہ پھیر لیا
اور فدیہ کے لیئے رقم دینے سے انکار کر دیا
شام کو جب محمد کریم کو نپولین کے سامنے پیش کیا گیا
تو اس کا سر شرم سے جھکا ہوا تھا
نپیولین نے کہا میں تمہیں سزائے موت اس لیئے نہیں دوں گا کہ تم نے میرے بہت سے فوجی مارے ہیں
تمہیں سزائے موت اس لیئے دوں گا کہ تم ایک جاہل قوم کے لیئے لڑتے رھے
آج جب میں عمران خان کو دیکھتا ہوں تو مجھے مصر کا محمد کریم یاد آ جاتا ھے
عمران خان بھی ایک جاہل قوم کے لیئے لڑ رہا ھے
ایک ایسی قوم کے لیئے لڑ رہا ھے جس کے نزدیک قوم کا سارا پیسہ چوری کر لینا
سال حکومت ملنے کے باوجود قوم کو غریب سے غریب تر بنا دینا کوئی جرم نہیں

یہاں آج بھی میاں دے نعرے وجن گے اور زرداری سب پر بھاری کے فلک شگاف نعرے لگانے والوں کی کمی نہیں