Main Gunahon Se Itna Tauba Nahi Krta Jitna Imran khan Ko Vote De kr Krta Hoon

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He has put it very simple and to the point. Hats off to him .

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Amin khan 1 the loyal phatwari dog doesn't understand that he's still far far far better than his father nawaz and his latest fuckbuddy zardari combined. He is doing what every sane person should. Do damage control.
Show me a country that prospered without sacrificing one thing or another and I'll show you a khota khor phatwari.
What do you expect after pawning motorways, government assets and what not? Where is the prosperity in subsidies power by hefty loans?
Metro is not going to save Pakistan in the end.
If I were a phatwari, I'd just shut the fuck up.
So whatever this man is saying carries as much weight as a neutrino.
Bring me an alternative other than pmln and ppp and I'll take you serious.

Zaidi Qasim

Who has promised them to bring the change within 90 days ? Who asked for their votes and promise to provide 12 billion dollars a day corruption free Pakistan within days ? Who has given a 100 day plan for change ? When people see the thugs like Ashiq Awan and Fawad Chuhdry and Hafeez Shaikh and Naseem Farrog, it reminds them the Musharraf Cabinet .

*********** Go Fazlu Go... Bring this boot licker Government down *******************

? ? ? ? ?

rtabasum2

Who has promised them to bring the change within 90 days ? Who asked for their votes and promise to provide 12 billion dollars a day corruption free Pakistan within days ? Who has given a 100 day plan for change ? When people see the thugs like Ashiq Awan and Fawad Chuhdry and Hafeez Shaikh and Naseem Farrog, it reminds them the Musharraf Cabinet .

*********** Go Fazlu Go... Bring this boot licker Government down *******************

? ? ? ? ?
Fazlu is going to Pemra tomorrow...........first showdown on cards

Pathfinder

well, there are failures by imran which has given these impressions. I said this when he said I will not interfere in the work of bureaucrats and not use them as a tool like previous gov have done. Good, but that means all those loyal to kabaria/peepee are still in position making sure that the government fails.

Anyway either do something or time to go home.

Pakistan is more important than any one person. Period.

Last edited:

rtabasum2

He is a traitor. who is bigger enemy of state than the Modi..... The knives are out. You will hear this now on from every Boot parrot.
Fazlu is a people's man ...........he does not care about these small things.........but but .........if they offer him to become Minister ..........than say goodbye to Azadi March

Zaidi Qasim

well, there are failures by imran which has given these impressions. I said this when he said I will not interfere in the work of bureaucrats and not use them as tool. Good, but that means all those loyal to kabaria/peepee are still in position making sure that the government fails.

Well, you just measure his choice of selection by looking at Ashiq Awan . who the hell in today's world would give her a job of information minister and that also when you need to spread your message with credibility and dignity . Anyone watching her on screen will turn the screen off knowing her Idiotic claims and turncoat nature. Then, you folks defend IK's choice for the position . The 2nd example is Buzdar . Check to see what the people of Punjab think of him .

rtabasum2

well, there are failures by imran which has given these impressions. I said this when he said I will not interfere in the work of bureaucrats and not use them as tool. Good, but that means all those loyal to kabaria/peepee are still in position making sure that the government fails.

Atleast Fazlu will bring some pressure on this Govt........now they act as if they are not accountable to anyone........worse than Nawaz or Zardari..........keep your promises cannot take your voters for joke

Zaidi Qasim

Atleast Fazlu will bring some pressure on this Govt........now they act as if they are not accountable to anyone........worse than Nawaz or Zardari..........keep your promises cannot take your voters for joke
It make a lot of sense for pottyheads. They frown on voters and call them illiterates when people criticize his Governance.

Pathfinder

don't EVER SAY WORSE THAN KABARI AND ZALEELDARI!! I wasn't born f#cking yesterday and I have repeatedly said that I have seen mian's early politics in the 90's. peepee they are a f#cking disaster. malaun diesel allied with the malaun ulema of hind who were against Pakistan and supported nehru!

Imran's f#ck up is placing trust in people who will sink him. his enemies are his own ministers and the bureaucrats . But either correct that mistake or go home.

Malaun diesel can f#cking talk! the harami who eats from public tax payers money is now going to do a march or whatever at an time when Kashmir issue is upon us.