Mahwish Hayat as Benazir? Bakhtawar Very Angry? (News from 2018)

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا اس فلم میں نواز شریف کی جانب سے بینظیر کی ننگی تصویریں ہیلی کاپٹر سے پھینکنے کا سین بھی فلمایا جائیگا؟
If they want to make film a reflection of reality it should cover this aspect plus how they were cheating one another how they were looting Pakistan should be exposed.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BB ka role kahan say shuro ho ga? Oxford say?
Jahan se Teriyan Niazi ki paidaish shuru hogee wahan se ?
wasey IK Niazi main zaani ka role kon ada karega?

BB ki zindagi pe movie banaye magar NIAZI sahab ki murad chikhain wali movie bhi banain!

JK
Tyrian-White-Khan-With-Her-Mom-Dad-&-Step-Mom-&-Step-Brothers63027763_2015618112341.jpg

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
PPP backed channel running own story for publicity, Mehwish Hayat > Benazir.
Benazir intentions started off fine with democratic backing but lead astray by corruption, bad consultants and advisors and then came Zardari and that was end of PPP and Bhutto legacy.
Mehwish Hayat is too beautiful and too good to play her.

Will_Bite

PPP backed channel running own story for publicity, Mehwish Hayat > Benazir.
Benazir intentions started off fine with democratic backing but lead astray by corruption, bad consultants and advisors and then came Zardari and that was end of PPP and Bhutto legacy.
Mehwish Hayat is too beautiful and too good to play her.
Its not just backed. Its PPP owned. Sharmila Farooquis husband and family are the owners.

Technically, it is wrong to make a non fiction movie about any person....but being a public personality, Im not sure Benazir is off limits. I think PPP is worried there may be scenes that show Benazir's actions that led to her downfall....appointing Zardari, denouncing her decision in an interview.....writing letters to US for help to come to power, SGS Cotecna scandal etc..

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not just backed. Its PPP owned. Sharmila Farooquis husband and family are the owners.

Technically, it is wrong to make a non fiction movie about any person....but being a public personality, Im not sure Benazir is off limits. I think PPP is worried there may be scenes that show Benazir's actions that led to her downfall....appointing Zardari, denouncing her decision in an interview.....writing letters to US for help to come to power, SGS Cotecna scandal etc..
wesy suna hai k jo khan sahab ki 3rd wife hai uska first husband Director Hajj Ban gyaa hai ??? kiya ye such hai ?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Who cares about her anger!!
Even who cares about Film on a Zardari of Female?

ویسے بلو کھسرے کی شکل میں جو فلم چل رہی ہے کیا وہ کم تھی جو کوئی اس کرپٹ عورت کی فلم پہ فضول میں پیسے ضائع کر رہا ہے۔۔۔؟

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
تم اپنی باجی اور بھانجی قیامت کے سخت گرمی میں بھی نہیں بھولوں گے، مجھے پکا یقین ہے۔

Jahan se Teriyan Niazi ki paidaish shuru hogee wahan se ?
wasey IK Niazi main zaani ka role kon ada karega?

BB ki zindagi pe movie banaye magar NIAZI sahab ki murad chikhain wali movie bhi banain!

JK
Tyrian-White-Khan-With-Her-Mom-Dad-&-Step-Mom-&-Step-Brothers63027763_2015618112341.jpg

Will_Bite

wesy suna hai k jo khan sahab ki 3rd wife hai uska first husband Director Hajj Ban gyaa hai ??? kiya ye such hai ?
The only mention I found of it was on fake youtube videos. Once it is reported in mainstream media, (even geo would do), i will confirm it for you. Till then, please filter fake from facts. We are all intelligent enough to use the internet here.

The only thing that has worked effectively for PMLN against Imran Khan is social media disinformation (and at times mainstream media has provided them with assistance as well)

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only mention I found of it was on fake youtube videos. Once it is reported in mainstream media, (even geo would do), i will confirm it for you. Till then, please filter fake from facts. We are all intelligent enough to use the internet here.

The only thing that has worked effectively for PMLN against Imran Khan is social media disinformation (and at times mainstream media has provided them with assistance as well)
well that's why i said u suna hai aur ap log b jb bat apne pr ati hai to research krte hai jb dosro pr ati hai to bus phenk dete hai market m ppp pti ya noon league sb m jahil aur parhe likhe hai aur sbh k sabh chor hai politician pr jo fake news philate hai wo thore zyada zeher hote ahi jin m nooon sb se zyada thi aur ab MASHALLAH se pti b agey nahi reh rhi hai