Mahira Khan in "Aurat March" | Awam nay Mahira Khan ko b jawab dy diya

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
stupid jahil awaam
women get treated like trash in Pakistan

they can't even get out of the house on their own
Look who is talking. You are exactly like Mansoor who came out like a snake protecting these filthy tomboy ladies and when someone photo shopped her banner with mera jism meri marzi, he jumped and cried out loud " this is photoshopped" meri bivi aisi nahi hy.
The other day you were promoting the idea of valentine's day and I asked you if I can give a flower to your sister, you got mad. Have some dignity and offer the world something that you can offer your own family.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
stupid jahil awaam
women get treated like trash in Pakistan

they can't even get out of the house on their own
yeh kanjar baba PTI ka porana chawal hai !
He is not common awaam yeh youthia hai beghairata
Paid fifthia hai beghairat

Proof ? ? ? ? ? ?
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Pathfinder

Masud Javed

That is a courageous admittance and I appreciate it.
Now think what made you realize and how that will change you?
To see what made us who we are.
I am not ignoring the facts, I am just telling you that women is not treated as trash in every family of Pakistan. If you have bitter experiences in your family, please dont blame the whole country.
May be you are trashing your women. Not everyone have your mindset.

You go to any small town in Pakistan, you will not see a woman getting out of her house without a vail. Even with vail on, stalkers are after them. The point is that we need to have strict harassment laws enforced in Pakistan, so the women have freedom to move around easily and participate in our economy

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
You go to any small town in Pakistan, you will not see a woman getting out of her house without a vail. Even with vail on, stalkers are after them. The point is that we need to have strict harassment laws enforced in Pakistan, so the women have freedom to move around easily and participate in our economy

There are more laws and amendment to protect women in Pakistan than men. The only need should be to study it and bring awareness in public (women). There is no need to display naked slogans and lower your moral value so deep.