Mahathir has turned his back or Poor diplomacy?

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Lagta hai aap ne Chinese aerobatics team ka display miss kar dia. Don't be a fool. No one fights other people's wars. China backs Pakistan because of geo strategic interests and those interest also align with Pakistan's interests. Best we can expect from Malaysians is trade and cultural exchanges.
you can compare with all options. & yet malaysia will not be even in top 3. we need to honor those who honor our commitments not their own.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
you can compare with all options. & yet malaysia will not be even in top 3. we need to honor those who honor our commitments not their own.
Name one country who has honored their commitments other than China? Ever heard of the saying "once bitten, twice shy"? According to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Day heads of states of Indonesia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, and Sri Lanka have attended as chief guests. Doubt any one of these countries are capable of doing anything either. I await your suggestion on your top 3.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think some things others also have..which mistrust in btwn Malaysia and China.Melacca shipping Lane is not the end of world option.. Geographical important means.. which countries you have borders.. Religion.. Natural sources.... Malaysia can't be on big eyes for world order game...While Pakistan have lots things important which made him centre of all world powers direct and proxy wars involvement..What I am guessing in future...there will many wars in the whole world for surviving themselves..Only fittest can survive....in war..economy..can't save you.. This is the Army who defend the country...no billionaire businessman fight the war in the front line..
For a powerful Army you need weapons and for that you need money...

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مہاتیر محمد کا موقف بالکل ٹھیک ہے۔ یہی ڈپلومیسی ہے۔۔ پاکستان ماضی میں روس امریکہ تنازع پر ایسی ڈپلومیسی اختیار نہ کرنے پر آج ان حالات کا شکار ہے
look at GEO. why they highlight like this

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Name one country who has honored their commitments other than China? Ever heard of the saying "once bitten, twice shy"? According to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Day heads of states of Indonesia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, and Sri Lanka have attended as chief guests. Doubt any one of these countries are capable of doing anything either. I await your suggestion on your top 3.
on commitment even Exxon oil is better choice than Malaysia. at least they are doing something. countries to door ki bat hai