Magical Afridi bulldozes Canada by 46 runs

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pak shaheens all out at 184

Win is the only option remain ........Spartacus

Quarter Final..........Pakistan vs XYZ in Dhaka...............23 March 2011 ......Winner will be PakistanINSH ALLAH
Semi Final..............Pakistan vs XYZ in Colombo...........29 March 2011 ......Winner will be Pakistan INSH ALLAH

Final......................Pakistan vs XYZ in Mumbai.............02 April 2011 ........Winner will be Pakistan INSH ALLAH

Yeah World Cup Lana Hay ....
Iss Ko Jeet Key Lana Hay .......
World Cup .......World Cup

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

3rd man of the match in 3 games. Very welldone Afridi !!!!
One against Kenya and One Against Canada .. WOW what a performance.

I am sure if you play against Afghanistan and UAE, you will have 5 out of 5

concern_paki

This match has exposed pakistani batting and bowling. There is no bowler other than Afridi and Afridi ca not win you every match.Lets see what happen next.

I was expecting the same response from you .......... A coward and back biter indian ....... what else you can do .......... you can only give bad remarks though you cannot change the facts and the truth... as facts and truth does not need proves it proved themselves by history and people ............. HAHAHAHAHAHA[hilar][hilar][hilar](bigsmile) ......... Yes, A bad remark for me ..:lol::lol::lol: ...........

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pak shaheens all out at 184. And Pakistan won by 46 runs

Afridi...................Again one man army......... But Pakistan should learn the lesson....... should concentrate on Batting and Fielding.

Very Well Done Afridi

concern_paki

We will play against India and we will beat India INSHA'ALLAH .............................. and then we will get 100 percent ...................... THEN WE WILL HEAR YOUR COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

This match has exposed pakistani batting and bowling. There is no bowler other than Afridi and Afridi ca not win you every match.Lets see what happen next.

You go and worry about Ireland
they beat England and you are next.

Spartacus

I guess Pakistani team made you unhappy .....Thankx God :)
Pakistani team made you so unhappy and confused that you even forgot one Country name ...Sri Lanka....[hilar]

Against Kenia .....................Man of the match ................Umer Akmal
Against Sri Lanka...............Man of the match ................Afridi
Against Canada..................Man of the match ................Afridi

Last edited:

karachiwala

This is not the end my friends. Pakistan has many more in line to come and join. Let Indian Batsman come against us the we will see. Also tell which Indian Bowler is as good Shoaib Akhter, Umer Gul, Ajmal....?? Not a single one is as good yet you worry about us???

karachiwala

Pakistan should thanks cheema that he din't play well today.If Cheema would have played to his potential . Pakistan would have lost this game for sure.

If only India could have produced 1 world class fast bowler. if India captain was only as good as Shahid Afridi, if...., if...(yapping)

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan should thanks cheema that he din't play well today.If Cheema would have played to his potential . Pakistan would have lost this game for sure.

Oh come on dont be childish..... If that would have happened and this n that and If n ELSE...... The fact is that Pakistan won a remarkable match and thats what you cannot digest...... If Pak did not do it in the batting, it leveled things in bowling........ Its always like this....... You almost beated England in your batting but then you almost lost it through your poor bowling........ So better to keep the IF ELSE theories aside and try to digest Pakistan' WIN.

concern_paki

What is the end result ........ Pakistan have WON and India has tied against England ............ so you better be careful of Strauss and Bell as they played really well on that particular day and really have hd outclassed India .......... [hilar] [hilar][hilar](bigsmile)

Spartacus

shahid afridi karachi ka sher hai he deserve captionship of pakistan cricket team shahid afridi all pakistani and mostly karachi people proud of you(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Dear nasirzaman ,
Do not divide us on this issue please ......
Shahid Afridi is for all PAKISTAN .
I hope you will take your word back ........

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)

Dear nasirzaman ,

Very well said brother. For the first time I agree with you 100%, and I hope its not the last time.
Pakistan Zindabad

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

By your equation: The match between India and England was a tie and Netherland has Beaten England. So does that makes India a poorer team than Netherland?

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dear nasirzaman ,

sorry bahi ager kisi ki dil azari hui ho lekin jo merepakistan ke liye khelega jo mere or humare pakistan ka nam ache kamon men or khel ke medanon men roshan kare ga wo mera hero ho ga and i feel proud of them