Maazrat Kay Saath - 29th April 2011 - Saad Rafiq

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: معذ رت كے ساتھ۔۔۔۔ سعد رفیق۔۔

is kay hur saal 1 crore kay prize bond win hootay hain (mirculously) is saal iska game nahin chala shayad

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
mian sb over the time evolve howey hein, wah wah kya kehnein . pehley woh pakistani aurtein phansanein ki koshish kartey hein like tahire syed abb international aurtein like kim barker :P

jajajee

Voter (50+ posts)
Shekh Ayyaz Mahmood
when benazur was PM zardari was mr 10% and he killed murtiza bahttoo now he kiled benazir bahtto and and become persident also change his father now he is asif bahtto that y bilaval is now bilaval bahtto no one ask about murtiza mardred case after 32 years he want to sale his father deadbody rejeem and inselting a great pakistani leader to coninue his corrupt govnmt; PPPP IS HIGHJACK BY ZARDAI/MALIK/BARBER AND JIALAS ARE INNOCENTS

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Genuine Middle Class Political Leader................Salute to Khawaja Saad Rafique.....

He was Genuine Middle Class Political Leader

Bari Kut Khai Baicharay Nay Shahi Qilay Main Mairay Cousin Kay Sath
Laikin Ab Bari Daulat Bhi Kamai Hai Defense Kay Ploton Main

He bought One Cror Prize Bond for One Cror 8 Lac from a Bonds dealer in Anarkali, just to justify his purchases in plots.
Good Man nonetheless and will join PTI after next elections.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lao aisa Leader kisi party say jo haq baat kray such baat kray..................aur haq baat bolnay main azad ho.........none of the party has.....haan we are proud we have......and the name is Khawaja Saad Rafique..............GA Saad,,,,,,,,

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lao aisa Leader kisi party say jo haq baat kray such baat kray..................aur haq baat bolnay main azad ho.........none of the party has.....haan we are proud we have......and the name is Khawaja Saad Rafique..............GA Saad,,,,,,,,

Babar Awan,
Only kidding Bro, Don't have a go at me...

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Saad Rafiq is much better among others who just try to lick........ ... of their leaders, like, Sharmila i don,t know if she is really sharmila? Fouzia wahab,and many other bitches.
I hate these all people but Saad is better, bit honest, he should be credited for that.