لیفٹیننٹ جزل عامر عباسی جی ایچ کیو میں کوارٹر ماسٹر جزل تعینات
لیفٹیننٹ جزل معظم اعجاز جی ایچ کیو میں انجینئر ان چیف تعینات
لیفٹیننٹ جزل عاصم منیر کمانڈر گوجرانوالہ کور تعینات
لیفٹیننٹ جزل ساحر شمشاد مرزا جی ایچ کیو میں ایڈجوٹیننٹ جزل تعینات
لیفٹیننٹ جزل فیض حمید ڈی جی آئی ایس آئی تعینات

D9MAgmfWwAAS5g8.jpg:large

D9MAiB_XYAAveJV.jpg:large

D9MAhfKXkAAYm98.jpg:large
Is this reshuffling and transfers because of poor performance like Asad Umar and Fawad Chaudhry displaced?

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You got angry brother. To cool down you may drink a glass of mootar of general sahib.

Sorry smelly pest, your ex-PM Moraji Desai publicly admitted that he used to drink his own Urine, what he never disclosed was that he also used to eat his own Shit.

Your Master Feku Modi might have the same habit & being his pet you might have this habit also.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry smelly pest, your ex-PM Moraji Desai publicly admitted that he used to drink his own Urine, what he never disclosed was that he also used to eat his own Shit.

Your Master Feku Modi might have the same habit & being his pet you might have this habit also.
Mararji Desai probably adored himself too much, but since you adore the men in uniform more than your parents (because they pay you for this nonsense) so its expected from you to drink their urine; the holy urine of general sahib.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is this reshuffling and transfers because of poor performance like Asad Umar and Fawad Chaudhry displaced?

Nope, we have IMF budget (floating Rupee) with a possibility of a 'hot' war in the Persian Gulf which will have a severe impact on the economy. The current opposition can't challenge the Government, but the centre of gravity is with the Religious Parties (minus Fazul) and Lt. Gen Faiz Hameed knows how to diffuse the sitiuation if it ever arises which I believe it won't.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nope, we have IMF budget (floating Rupee) with a possibility of a 'hot' war in the Persian Gulf which will have a severe impact on the economy. The current opposition can't challenge the Government, but the centre of gravity is with the Religious Parties (minus Fazul) and Lt. Gen Faiz Hameed knows how to diffuse the sitiuation if it ever arises which I believe it won't.
I can see that Faiz Hameed has been appointed for political engineering, and this will happen at the cost of economy. I know military is full of brains with a thick layer of fat around them. Gen. Bajwa seems unwise and unintelligent. He doesn't care much for the welfare of this country and damaging reputation of his institution.
Pakistan needs military officers who will separate their institution from politics and focus on doing their own job without interfeing in working of other pillars of the state.

sensible

Offer these fasadis shelter in your house then.
تمھیں درد اٹھ رہا ہے تو تم شیلٹر دو .لیکن بہتر ہے وہ گھروں میں بیٹھیں ہر کرپٹ پاکستانی کے لئے احتجاج کرنے کو باہر نہ نکلیں

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can see that Faiz Hameed has been appointed for political engineering, and this will happen at the cost of economy. I know military is full of brains with a thick layer of fat around them. Gen. Bajwa seems unwise and unintelligent. He doesn't care much for the welfare of this country and damaging reputation of his institution.
Pakistan needs military officers who will separate their institution from politics and focus on doing their own job without interfeing in working of other pillars of the state.

They have no long term strategy because they don't have think-tanks. Seriously, ZH (lal-topi) was an 'advisor' before he was forced to resign!

They had no choice, but can anyone here tell me why?

kakamuna420

Traditionally, Corp Commander Karachi is appointed as DG ISI.
not really. Naveed mukhtar did a good job with Bilal Akbar. They cleaned up Karachi from targets killer.
We think of ISI as something from the sky. They are normal people and doing their job. Times have changed but in my childhood I remember going to a rest house in some northern area and playing with empty files written ISI on their front but never noticed something because there was no security even at the rest house.
it is also media and india's hype that ISI or people working for ISI are seen as an werewolf.

Last edited:

kakamuna420

This is very interesting. I believe Faiz Hameed was the guy directly named by Nawaz Haram khor for manipulating elections in one of his media talks outside his London apartment. It was quite unprecedented that a spymaster was named directly by a politician in Pakistan.
source?

bhaibarood

فسادیوں کے لئے بری خبر گھر سے نہیں نکل پائیں گے
آپ تو ایسے کہ رہی ہیں جیسے وہ آپکے دیور ہوں؟ کیا آپ پرسنلی جانتی ہیں یہ کوئی طرم خان ہیں ؟
کیا اس سے پہلے والے ڈی جی کمزور تھے کے آپ نے انکو فسادیوں کے لے بری خبر بتا یا ہے ؟ بوٹ پولیشی اور مالشی کی بھی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے ...
کیا جرنل ظہیر اور جرنل پاشا کی حرام خوریاں آپ بھول گیں جو نیا ڈی جی کی بوٹ پولیشی شروع کردی
...... ? پھر آپ کہتی ہیں کے آپ ایک گھریلو عمر رسیدہ خاتوں ہیں

kakamuna420

See post # 11 for a video of Nawaz soor directly naming the general.
but that is more like he say she say.
Anybody could blame any officer of Army for this or that.
If yes, did Nawaz went to court against him. I would have put a complaint in written if I were him. But then you need facts

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
If yes, did Nawaz went to court against him. I would have put a complaint in written if I were him. But then you need facts
There is never any proof of these things. Even if there were, Mian Nawaz haram khor wouldn't risk going to court since it would mean army unleashing total hell against him. He would've thought a million times before he took the general's name.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی وہ نواز شریف ہے، کوئی گاندھی یا جناح نہیں ہے۔ ان لوگوں نے دنیا میں جنت بنائی ہوئی ہے، جنت خراب نہ ہوجائے۔ فوجی ہوں یا سیاست دان، سب کی اپنی اپنی کمزوریاں ہیں اور اپنی اپنی جنتیں۔ ہم عوام بس ان دونوں کی دی ہوئی جہنم کو بھگت رہے ہیں۔