Love from Palestine for PM Khan

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The ugly truth, which has historically been concealed from Pakistani public at large is that Yasir Arafat and all Palestinian leadership thereafter, were openly inclined towards India than Pakistan, as per their official policy.
Though Yasir Arafat attended the OIC summit in Pakistan during Bhutto’s regime, no Palestinian leader to this day has ever supported Pakistan over Kashmir, or given a single statement in favor of Pakistan regarding Kashmir. Please check the facts for yourself, that it was the OFFICIAL policy of the Palestinian leadership. Similarly, India has also historically been voting in favor of Palestinians in the UN against Israel, until the policy was changed as recently as in 2014 when Surrender Modi assumed office.
It appalls me that such huge thing is not told to our current generation. It is Pakistan’s greatness and our principled stand due to which we have supported their cause with out them doing the same for us.
However, by no means do I say, or condone, that we must start supporting Israel just because Palestinians didn’t do so for us. Our support for Palestine is on the same grounds as it is for Kashmir. They are both mutually inclusive.

Last edited:

Masud Javed

The ugly truth, which has historically been concealed from Pakistani public at large is that Yasir Arafat and all Palestinian leadership thereafter, were openly inclined towards India than Pakistan, as per their official policy.
Though Yasir Arafat attended the OIC summit in Pakistan during Bhutto’s regime, no Palestinian leader to this day has ever supported Pakistan over Kashmir, or given a single statement in favor of Pakistan regarding Kashmir. Please check the facts for yourself, that it was the OFFICIAL policy of the Palestinian leadership. Similarly, India has also historically been voting in favor of Palestinians in the UN against Israel, until the policy was changed as recently as in 2014 when Surrender Modi assumed office.
It appalls me that such huge thing is not told to our current generation. It is Pakistan’s greatness and our principled stand due to which we have supported their cause with out them doing the same for us.
However, by no means do I say, or condone, that we must start supporting Israel just because Palestinians didn’t do so for us. Our support for Palestine is on the same grounds as it is for Kashmir. They are both mutually inclusive.

it doesn't matter where they were inclined to
do you want to take a revenge from them now? choti sooch

whatever happened in the past, it doesn't matter
we must do the right thing.

The Sane

it doesn't matter where they were inclined to
do you want to take a revenge from them now? choti sooch

whatever happened in the past, it doesn't matter
we must do the right thing.
Dear, it is not about “chooti or barri sooch”, it is about returning the favor in international politics and diplomacy. This is to highlight a classic example of Arab selfishness. While I 100% support our national stance on this matter, my sole objective to jot down the hard facts is for our generation to know that we are on a higher moral ground than the Arabs themselves, and that Palestinian leadership must be ashamed of their behavior towards Kashmiris.
Turks respect us to this day, not because they have “barri sooch”, but because they are thankful to us for how we supported them over Khilafat movement. Nations return favors likewise!

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear, it is not about “chooti or barri sooch”, it is about returning the favor in international politics and diplomacy. This is to highlight a classic example of Arab selfishness. While I 100% support our national stance on this matter, my sole objective to jot down the hard facts is for our generation to know that we are on a higher moral ground than the Arabs themselves, and that Palestinian leadership must be ashamed of their behavior towards Kashmiris.
Turks respect us to this day, not because they have “barri sooch”, but because they are thankful to us for how we supported them over Khilafat movement. Nations return favors likewise!
You are comparing the policy of a nuclear country with the people who don’t have a country for the last 75 years. Get a life man.

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)

You are an idiot

The Sane

You are comparing the policy of a nuclear country with the people who don’t have a country for the last 75 years. Get a life man.

you are missing the point altogether!
What were we when our forefathers stood up in favor of Turks against the British imperialism. When you believe in a principle, it doesn’t matter whether you are strong or weak. On 10th Moharram, I do not need to elaborate on this principle, you are an intelligent fellow.
Secondly, Palestinians being in just as deplorable state as Kashmiris, and being Muslims alike, must have been as sensitive to their misery as we have been to theirs.
It’s a long argument, but again, I am NOT supporting Israeli hegemony over Palestine here. My point is to show these Arab nations their true side.

back to the future

Yaser Arafat pla was responsible aligned with Russia and India not hamas

back to the future

It is about bait al maqadas
Palestinians or no Palestinians bait al muqadas count for us

The Sane

It is about bait al maqadas
Palestinians or no Palestinians bait al muqadas count for us

I am sure even if there was no Qibla e Awwal, we would have done the right thing, just like we also did in Bosnia, and they love Pakistan to this day for taking a stand for them.
It’s about Arab mentality I am weary about.

back to the future

I am sure even if there was no Qibla e Awwal, we would have done the right thing, just like we also did in Bosnia, and they love Pakistan to this day for taking a stand for them.
It’s about Arab mentality I am weary about.
I am not talking about Arab mentality
It’s about allahs house

The Sane

I am not talking about Arab mentality
It’s about allahs house
We can agree to disagree. My point is entirely about something different.
BTW, if Palestinians reach an agreement with Jews and get a country of their own, but without Jerusalem (Where Masjid Aqsa is), would it be ok with you?

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai sahab muslim Ummah hukmarano se nahi banti bul k mulkoo ke awaam se banti hai, hukmaraan chahe jo kuj marzi karein jesi marzi policies bnaaein, aam awaam ka uss se kuj lena dena nahi hota, agar baap sharabi hai aur beta namazi to kya baap ke waja se bete ko b sharabi kaho gay? nawaz sharif Pro India hai to kya poori pakistani awaam b Pro india hai?

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think this was the main reason that Yasar Arfat and other Palestinian leadership changed their policies against Pakistan.

During Black September (1970), the head of Pakistani training commission took command of the 2nd Division and helped kill and cleanse the Palestinians (est. 25,000 dead) from Jordan.
It was none other that General Zia ul Haq, who later became chief sponsor of Deobandi and Salafi fanatics in Pakistan as the country’s Chief Martial Law Administrator from 1977 to 1988.
So much for the Palestinian cause.
The butcher was awarded Jordan’s highest honour for the services rendered.
Zia was stationed in Jordan from 1967 to 1970 as a Brigadier, helping in the training of Jordanian soldiers, as well as leading the training mission into battle during the Black September operations as commander of Jordanian 2nd Division, a strategy that proved crucial to King Hussein’s remaining in power.
A photograph of late Pakistani military ruler Ziaul Haq in Jordan, during what was known as Black September.​
Zia remained posted in Jordan from 1967 till 1970, where he was involved in training and leading Jordon’s military. He is still highly respected in Jordan for his role in the Black September operations in support of King Hussein, where he commanded Jordan’s 2nd division. Zia’s troops were heavily involved in street-to-street urban fighting and are credited with killing scores of Palestinians. Black September was a great example of how the Arab nations despise the Palestinians, and their support of them only goes as far as to encourage and help the Palestinians to kill Jews.
Black September
September 1970 is known as the Black September in Arab history and sometimes is referred to as the “era of regrettable events.” It was a month when Hashemite King Hussein of Jordan moved to quash the autonomy of Palestinian organizations and restore his monarchy’s rule over the country. The violence resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian. Armed conflict lasted until July 1971 with the expulsion of the PLO and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.
Jordanian army attacks
On September 15, King Hussein declared martial law. The next day, Jordanian tanks (the 60th Armored Brigade) attacked the headquarters of Palestinian organizations in Amman; the army also attacked camps in Irbid, Salt, Sweileh, Baq’aa, Wehdat and Zarqa. Then the head of Pakistani training mission to Jordan, Brigadier Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (later Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan), took command of the 2nd division. In addition, the Iraqi army in Jordan after 1967 war serving as a reserve forces supported the Jordanian army.
Arafat later claim that the Jordanian army killed between 10,000 and 25,000 Palestinians.
The armored troops were inefficient in narrow city streets and thus the Jordanian army conducted house to house sweeps for Palestinian fighters and got immersed in heavy urban warfare with the inexperienced and undisciplined Palestinian fighters.
Amman experienced the heaviest fighting in the Black September uprising. The American backed Jordanian army shelled the PLO headquarters in Amman and battled with Palestinian guerillas in the narrow streets of the capital. Syrian tanks rolled across the Yarmouk River into northern Jordan and began shelling Amman and other northern urban areas. Outdated missiles fired by the PLO struck Amman for more than a week. Jordanian infantry pushed the Palestinian Fedayeen out of Amman after weeks of bitter fighting.
Muhammad Aamir Mughal writes:
To all jihadi and sectarian activists (i.e., Ziaists), look at your spiritual and political Godfather General Zia:
“QUOTE”
“The most promising comparison between the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Jewish State of Israel came from Gen. Zia ul-Haq. Lacking a political constituency, he skillfully exploited Islam to legitimize and consolidate his military dictatorship. Presenting himself as a simple, pious and devoted Muslim, he institutionalized religious radicalism in Pakistan. In so doing, he found Israel to be his strange ally. Toward the end of 1981, he remarked:
“Pakistan is like Israel, an ideological state. Take out the Judaism from Israel and it will fall like a house of cards. Take Islam out of Pakistan and make it a secular state; it would collapse.” He likewise surprised many observers in March 1986, when he called on the PLO to recognize the Jewish state. As discussed elsewhere, he was actively involved both in the 1970 Black September massacre of the Palestinians in Jordan as well as in Egypt’s re-entry into the Islamic fold more than a decade later. From 1967 to 1970 our Commander of the Faithful Late. General Muhammad Ziaul Haq was in Jordan in Official Militray Capacity and he helped late. King Hussain of Jordan in ‘cleansing’ the so-called Palestinian Insurgents, Zia and Hussain butchered many innocent Palestinians in the name of Operation against Black September {a militant organization of Palestinians}. The intensity of bloodletting by Zia ul Haq and King Hussain was such that one of the founder father of Israel Moshe Dayan said:
“King Hussein (with help from Zia-ul-Haq of the Pakistani army) sent in his Bedouin army on 27 September to clear out the Palestinian bases in Jordan. A massacre of innumerable proportions ensued. Moshe Dayan noted that Hussein “killed more Palestinians in eleven days than Israel could kill in twenty years.” Dayan is right in spirit, but it is hardly the case that anyone can match the Sharonism in its brutality.”
“UN-QUOTE”
As per a book: “Charlie Wilson’s War by George Crile during the so-called Afghan Jihad following things did happen;
“He told Zia about his experience the previous year when the Israelis had shown him the vast stores of Soviet weapons they had captured from the PLO in Lebanon. The weapons were perfect for the Mujahideen, he told Zia. If Wilson could convince the CIA to buy them, would Zia have any problems passing them on to the Afghans? Zia, ever the pragmatist, smiled on the proposal, adding, “Just don’t put any Stars of David on the boxes” {Page 131-132}.
Posted by Dr Shabir Choudhryat 04:26

The Sane

I think this was the main reason that Yasar Arfat and other Palestinian leadership changed their policies against Pakistan.

During Black September (1970), the head of Pakistani training commission took command of the 2nd Division and helped kill and cleanse the Palestinians (est. 25,000 dead) from Jordan.
It was none other that General Zia ul Haq, who later became chief sponsor of Deobandi and Salafi fanatics in Pakistan as the country’s Chief Martial Law Administrator from 1977 to 1988.
So much for the Palestinian cause.
The butcher was awarded Jordan’s highest honour for the services rendered.
Zia was stationed in Jordan from 1967 to 1970 as a Brigadier, helping in the training of Jordanian soldiers, as well as leading the training mission into battle during the Black September operations as commander of Jordanian 2nd Division, a strategy that proved crucial to King Hussein’s remaining in power.

A photograph of late Pakistani military ruler Ziaul Haq in Jordan, during what was known as Black September.

Zia remained posted in Jordan from 1967 till 1970, where he was involved in training and leading Jordon’s military. He is still highly respected in Jordan for his role in the Black September operations in support of King Hussein, where he commanded Jordan’s 2nd division. Zia’s troops were heavily involved in street-to-street urban fighting and are credited with killing scores of Palestinians. Black September was a great example of how the Arab nations despise the Palestinians, and their support of them only goes as far as to encourage and help the Palestinians to kill Jews.
Black September
September 1970 is known as the Black September in Arab history and sometimes is referred to as the “era of regrettable events.” It was a month when Hashemite King Hussein of Jordan moved to quash the autonomy of Palestinian organizations and restore his monarchy’s rule over the country. The violence resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands of people, the vast majority Palestinian. Armed conflict lasted until July 1971 with the expulsion of the PLO and thousands of Palestinian fighters to Lebanon.
Jordanian army attacks
On September 15, King Hussein declared martial law. The next day, Jordanian tanks (the 60th Armored Brigade) attacked the headquarters of Palestinian organizations in Amman; the army also attacked camps in Irbid, Salt, Sweileh, Baq’aa, Wehdat and Zarqa. Then the head of Pakistani training mission to Jordan, Brigadier Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (later Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan), took command of the 2nd division. In addition, the Iraqi army in Jordan after 1967 war serving as a reserve forces supported the Jordanian army.
Arafat later claim that the Jordanian army killed between 10,000 and 25,000 Palestinians.
The armored troops were inefficient in narrow city streets and thus the Jordanian army conducted house to house sweeps for Palestinian fighters and got immersed in heavy urban warfare with the inexperienced and undisciplined Palestinian fighters.
Amman experienced the heaviest fighting in the Black September uprising. The American backed Jordanian army shelled the PLO headquarters in Amman and battled with Palestinian guerillas in the narrow streets of the capital. Syrian tanks rolled across the Yarmouk River into northern Jordan and began shelling Amman and other northern urban areas. Outdated missiles fired by the PLO struck Amman for more than a week. Jordanian infantry pushed the Palestinian Fedayeen out of Amman after weeks of bitter fighting.
Muhammad Aamir Mughal writes:
To all jihadi and sectarian activists (i.e., Ziaists), look at your spiritual and political Godfather General Zia:
“QUOTE”
“The most promising comparison between the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Jewish State of Israel came from Gen. Zia ul-Haq. Lacking a political constituency, he skillfully exploited Islam to legitimize and consolidate his military dictatorship. Presenting himself as a simple, pious and devoted Muslim, he institutionalized religious radicalism in Pakistan. In so doing, he found Israel to be his strange ally. Toward the end of 1981, he remarked:
“Pakistan is like Israel, an ideological state. Take out the Judaism from Israel and it will fall like a house of cards. Take Islam out of Pakistan and make it a secular state; it would collapse.” He likewise surprised many observers in March 1986, when he called on the PLO to recognize the Jewish state. As discussed elsewhere, he was actively involved both in the 1970 Black September massacre of the Palestinians in Jordan as well as in Egypt’s re-entry into the Islamic fold more than a decade later. From 1967 to 1970 our Commander of the Faithful Late. General Muhammad Ziaul Haq was in Jordan in Official Militray Capacity and he helped late. King Hussain of Jordan in ‘cleansing’ the so-called Palestinian Insurgents, Zia and Hussain butchered many innocent Palestinians in the name of Operation against Black September {a militant organization of Palestinians}. The intensity of bloodletting by Zia ul Haq and King Hussain was such that one of the founder father of Israel Moshe Dayan said:
“King Hussein (with help from Zia-ul-Haq of the Pakistani army) sent in his Bedouin army on 27 September to clear out the Palestinian bases in Jordan. A massacre of innumerable proportions ensued. Moshe Dayan noted that Hussein “killed more Palestinians in eleven days than Israel could kill in twenty years.” Dayan is right in spirit, but it is hardly the case that anyone can match the Sharonism in its brutality.”
“UN-QUOTE”
As per a book: “Charlie Wilson’s War by George Crile during the so-called Afghan Jihad following things did happen;
“He told Zia about his experience the previous year when the Israelis had shown him the vast stores of Soviet weapons they had captured from the PLO in Lebanon. The weapons were perfect for the Mujahideen, he told Zia. If Wilson could convince the CIA to buy them, would Zia have any problems passing them on to the Afghans? Zia, ever the pragmatist, smiled on the proposal, adding, “Just don’t put any Stars of David on the boxes” {Page 131-132}.
Posted by Dr Shabir Choudhryat 04:26

This could be a factor, but it is unanimously believed that Yasir Arafat had his tilt towards India even prior to that incident.
Even after Imran Khan’s Herculean statement in favor of Palestine, neither Hamas nor Mahmood Abbas made any statement of gratitude for Pakistan. How strong one has to be to utter two sentences on twitter “Thank you”?