Looking for advice from entrepreneurs here

UFC2015

Voter (50+ posts)
I basically wanted to reach out to Entreprenuers over here especially those individuals who got over their fears, barriers and transitioned from employment to Entreprenuership and overcame the initial challenges and fears.

I am deep down now seriously thinking of a business idea or series of ideas with a long term vision of establishing this business in both Canada and later on expanding in the US. After 32 years of my existence in which i strictly limited myself to thinking in terms of jobs, employment, aiming for a professional career, it is now dawning on me that things in life do not go as planned and that one has to broaden their horizons and get out of their tunnel vision mindset.

I am single and have no responsibilities right now, i am willing to dive right in and convert any challenge i have into an opportunity as a vast majority of people i observe have good ideas, are very smart but are afraid to execute them because they have too much too lose i.e. secure jobs, families to take care off i.e. spouse, kids, paying the rent or mortgage, utilities and therefore it becomes harder for them to take risks.

In comparison i am very lucky, i am living in my own house and have my own personal car and no real liabilities to speak off at this point and if i am not settled personally at the age of 32 then it really doesn't bother me too much, it is in fact a god send and makes it easier for me to do different things.

I am currently living in Canada at the moment but i just wanted to seek feedback, advice from Entreprenuers as to what tips, suggestions would they give

- Tips to arrange for financing, how to reach out to potential investors?

- Any good resources to write down your idea into an attractive business plan which would impress the banks or other lending agencies?

- Any other bhaag dor or other tips will be welcome

20160414164352-globalization-business-entrepreneur-networking-.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Syed Adeel Mahmood

Voter (50+ posts)
Hi, By profession i am a software engineer and i may help you out in some low budget technology related product and services ideas which are easy to implement and some of them are almost passive earning as well.
More over i have some experience in equity market investment as well.
It would be better to have a communication.
email: [email protected]

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please always start with very small Porto- type first ,
to check how your service/product works have you solved other problems in the cheapest way?,
are you satisfied first ?

Do not need to talk about packing on this stage(finances/banks/investors)

for example make" a cup of tea " and note down all the steps as in your working policy ,
if yours heart says it is a perfect and same opinion has your family member then go ahead.

good luck
other wise improve its until is reach its required outcome .

Every one put money on winning "HORSE" and
when you find the secret of the horse then your the most successful entrepreneur

thanks

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am an engineer and Al Hamdulillah self employed running a small outfit in Pakistan.
After graduation in 2001 I worked for a multinational company for five years after which I got into contractual work. I do not qualify to be an authentic entrepreneur but I would suggest to you to find a business close or in your field of experience and qualifications.

If you can find IT related or engineering design work to outsource to Pakistan I can help you, you may PM me ...

UmarBhatti

Citizen
Please always start with very small Porto- type first ,
to check how your service/product works have you solved other problems in the cheapest way?,
are you satisfied first ?
Do not need to talk about packing on this stage(finances/banks/investors)

for example make" a cup of tea " and note down all the steps as in your working policy ,
if yours heart says it is a perfect and same opinion has your family member then go ahead.

good luck
other wise improve its until is reach its required outcome .

Every one put money on winning "HORSE" and
when you find the secret of the horse then your the most successful entrepreneur

thanks
Well Said

zubairkhanzhk

I am Zubair Hussain khan, I am an undergraduate and I have my startup and working for different clients. Like Edenrobe, Pict, etc.