Look the way Prof. Ibrahim (JI) argues!! Excellent

tariqkh

Councller (250+ posts)
Professor Ibrahim ??? where does he teach, where and when did he finish his Ph.D ?

M.A. (Journalism)
M.A. (Political Science)
L.L.B.
Lecturer in Journalism from 1982 to 1985.

Achievments: Secretary General Jamaat e Islami NWFP 1985-1994
Amir Jamaat e Islami NWFP 1994-2003
Naib amir Jamaat e Islami Pakistan 2004 till date.

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
My God...Hats off to Prof. Ibrahim...now this is how arguments should be brought to the table....with valid points...not yelling/shouting...

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
well said, but can he reply what JI was doing in NWFP during musharaf's tenure when MMA wes in control!!! batein achi sab kertay hain per jab practical ki bari ati hai to they turn around!!!
i respect him and his knowledge??? but there should be balance in what you think, say and do

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
M.A. (Journalism)
M.A. (Political Science)
L.L.B.
Lecturer in Journalism from 1982 to 1985.

Achievments: Secretary General Jamaat e Islami NWFP 1985-1994
Amir Jamaat e Islami NWFP 1994-2003
Naib amir Jamaat e Islami Pakistan 2004 till date.

Lecturer OR Professor ???

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)

thanks for the updatng and correcting me!! didnt had knowledge about this all... hope the info"s are correct!!

but there is just one thing which kept revolving in my mind that ..when drone strikes started in NWFP why they didn't left the assembly(resigned) when the first drone attack was done....why they continuosly support PM!!! which i think is one of the reason behind all these problems!!! my fews are hind-side views bt leaders should have the vision to see way head then common man like us!!!! hope it won't hurt you and i am sorry if it do !!! :(

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
very nicely spoken person and very articulate but unfortunately jaisae hi ttp ka naam aya, unkae aaaen ko na maan nae ka sawal aaya , aaaee baaeee shaeeee shoro hogae, aur baat mae sirf clip nahi pora program deikhnae kae baad keh raha ho

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks for the updatng and correcting me!! didnt had knowledge about this all... hope the info"s are correct!!

but there is just one thing which kept revolving in my mind that ..when drone strikes started in NWFP why they didn't left the assembly(resigned) when the first drone attack was done....why they continuosly support PM!!! which i think is one of the reason behind all these problems!!! my fews are hind-side views bt leaders should have the vision to see way head then common man like us!!!! hope it won't hurt you and i am sorry if it do !!! :(

Mush and Military Intelligence had them by the balls.
They were ruthlessly blackmailed. They were told they had to do their bidding or they would be packed off enmasse to Gitmo.

Thats JI main problem they over enthusiastically follow Security state policy even genuinely believe the rhetoric.
When the Security state takes uturn they are trapped.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mush and Military Intelligence had them by the balls.
They were ruthlessly blackmailed. They were told they had to do their bidding or they would be packed off enmasse to Gitmo.

Thats JI main problem they over enthusiastically follow Security state policy even genuinely believe the rhetoric.
When the Security state takes uturn they are trapped.

They were also told that military would turn their back on Hizb ( Kashmir)

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
WONDERFUL...FABULOUS...
JI is full of such scholars and patriotic people...... his amir ( head) is also professor... who can sit in front of Professor Khursheed...... long list

JI is the natural alliance of PTI, almost all JI is eligible on article 64 & 65 of constitution, whereas i believe big zero for Muslim leagues , and PPP