London officials confirms 15000 people protesting in front of Indian High Commission

kallan

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan need to ensure that this momentum continues, foreign office need to work hard to keep Kashmir issue highlighted in INT PRESS.

there should be daily protest in london.
pakistani bhookh se mar jayenge .......................... ? ? ? ?

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is it that you don't think protesting brings any benefits?
How long is the protest going on for Palestine? list me the benefits is Palestine free?

So you have no solution, and are laughing at people who are protesting.
Not laughing but worried this will all go in vain because of incompetent leadership that believes in personal vendetta rather than welfare to the nation it doesn't mean (release nawaz and zardari for your understanding) but rather socio economic plans monetary reforms basic needs that a common Pakistani wants institutional reforms where are all these? all we hear is nahin choorn ga... rulaon ga... that's all IK knows about politics it's unbelievable rather pathetic

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How long is the protest going on for Palestine? list me the benefits is Palestine free?

Not laughing but worried this will all go in vain because of incompetent leadership that believes in personal vendetta rather than welfare to the nation it doesn't mean (release nawaz and zardari for your understanding) but rather socio economic plans monetary reforms basic needs that a common Pakistani wants institutional reforms where are all these? all we hear is nahin choorn ga... rulaon ga... that's all IK knows about politics it's unbelievable rather pathetic
I apologise. Because you said “lolz” I thought you were laughing. Maybe you meant something else...

Reforms are going on, don’t worry.if they work you’ll see benefits in 2 or so years. Have patience, we endured 10 years of PPP and PMLN with no reforms, we can endure a couple more.

You’re right, protests have not helped Palestine, but sometimes protests work - they were part of British leaving India, civil rights movement in US. I personally feel it’s better to protest then not.

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Reforms are going on, don’t worry.if they work you’ll see benefits in 2 or so years. Have patience, we endured 10 years of PPP and PMLN with no reforms, we can endure a couple more.
What worries is non seriousness of Imran Khan he is a liar will not do anything for Kashmir he is doing power politics rather than people's politics

WatanDost

Not laughing but worried this will all go in vain
because of incompetent leadership that believes in personal vendetta rather than welfare to the nation it doesn't mean (release nawaz and zardari for your understanding) but rather socio economic plans monetary reforms basic needs that a common Pakistani wants institutional reforms where are all these? all we hear is nahin choorn ga... rulaon ga... that's all IK knows about politics it's unbelievable rather pathetic

FO
What benefit IK got from this nation in last 22 years rather sacrificed his precious years to educate his poor nation that WE AS A NATION are not POOR because of lack of resources but we are poor because of CORRUPT n INCOMPETENT leadership.

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
FO
What benefit IK got from this nation in last 22 years rather sacrificed his precious years to educate his poor nation that WE AS A NATION are not POOR because of lack of resources but we are poor because of CORRUPT n INCOMPETENT leadership.
He was power hungry got it... he is doing power politics just like zardari and nawaz .. buying members and aligning with corrupt politicians to get his PM seat this was what he waited for 22 years

WatanDost

He was power hungry got it... he is doing power politics just like zardari and nawaz .. buying members and aligning with corrupt politicians to get his PM seat this was what he waited for 22 years

Power Hungry ? You are a born Phitkari looser
Zardari/Nawaz/Bhuto's were power hungry and got power through GHQ corridor shortcuts and when got power they ROBBED this nation for luxurious of there own families and maked sure that this BOOT LICKED gain i.e. POWER will remain in there families on the other hand IK has no intention of Family Dynastic hence proved HE IS NOT POWER HUNGRY.

crankthskunk

I spent day at the protest today, I reached at Indian High Commission at around 12 pm.
At the time there were only few hundred people present. I was disappointed that people have not come in huge numbers.
But as time passed by, the crowd grows and grows, at the end I think that there were anything between 15000 to 20000 people at the High commission. All roads were blocked.
When I reached there, the Aldwych was open, the traffic was flowing. When I left Aldwych was completely blocked and jam packed. All surrounding and the roads leading to Aldwych square were also blocked. It took me half an hour to escape from there to take someone to the hospital.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
I spent day at the protest today, I reached at Indian High Commission at around 12 pm.
At the time there were only few hundred people present. I was disappointed that people have not come in huge numbers.
But as time passed by, the crowd grows and grows, at the end I think that there were anything between 15000 to 20000 people at the High commission. All roads were blocked.
When I reached there, the Aldwych was open, the traffic was flowing. When I left Aldwych was completely blocked and jam packed. All surrounding and the roads leading to Aldwych square were also blocked. It took me half an hour to escape from there to take someone to the hospital.

There were even bigger protest against Iraq War. Did they change UK Govt's policy?

BTW, why there were only 62 people in Islamabad protest ?

crankthskunk

There were even bigger protest against Iraq War. Did they change UK Govt's policy?

BTW, why there were only 62 people in Islamabad protest ?

Do you understand why there were bigger protest against Iraq War!! Or you only get energy from Dunkin!!

British were part of the Iraq War, thus, it was a local issue for all Britisher. People protested against Britain taking part in the war with the USA.
Kashmir is not where British are caring out atrocities. General public doesn't know the issue even. Therefore, only Pakistanis, Kashmiris and Sikhs were at the protest. Locals were looking on curiously.
So, it is a huge crowd considering the issue was alien to the locals.