Logon Ke Masail Ke Hal Ke Liye Masjid Ka Istemal Kaise Kia Jaye? Maualana Sahib Ka Zabardast Mashwara

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فضول اور نا قابِل عمل تجویز ہے جو صرف اپنا اور سننے والوں کا دل بہلانے کیلئے بنی جاتی ہیںــ غربت و انصاف ایک ملک گیرمعاشی اور علمی مسلہ ہے جسکا حل، صرف اور صرف ،حکومتی سطح پر ممکن ہےــ
ویسے بھی مسجد یا مندرکو ایک حکومتی ادارہ نہیں بنایا جا سکتا کہ ہر ادارے کیلئے دو باتیں لازم ہیں ،ـــ اول تو طاقتور کے سامنے کھڑا ہو سکے اور اسے قانون کی پشت پناہی ہو اور دوسرا وہ وقت کے ساتھ تبدیلی لا سکے اور خودسے سیکھنے کا میکینزم ہو- مسجد و مندر میں با وصف یہ دونوں ممکن نہیں اور پھر تاریخی طور پر اکثر مولانا یا پروہت ،طاقت اور دولت کا ساتھ دیتا ہےـــ
مسجد کو مسجد ہی رہنے دیں تو بہتر ہے اسے اخلاق کی ترویج اور حکومت کی تنقید و تصحیح کیلئے استعمال کریں- مذہبی پیشوا عوام کی آواز تو بنیں مگر انکے حاکم بننے کے جھوٹے خواب نہ دہکھیں نا دکھایںــ

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
حضور ﷺ کے دور میں مسجد کا کیا کرد ا ر تھا معاشرے میں؟
کیا مسجد صرف پوجاپاٹ کے لیئے استعمال ہوتی تھی؟

Eyeaan

حضور ﷺ کے دور میں مسجد کا کیا کرد ا ر تھا معاشرے میں؟
کیا مسجد صرف پوجاپاٹ کے لیئے استعمال ہوتی تھی؟
ا ول اس عہد میں مسجد ایک عبادت گاہ، مذہب کی تبلیغ و ترویج کا مقام اوردرسگاہ تھی ـــــ
دویم-مسجد حضورِ اکرم اور اہلِ بیت کا گھر تھی ــــــسوئم ـ- مسجد نہ صرف اکژ قراں مجید کے نزول کا مقام تھی، بلکہ اسمین خطبات، حدیث پاک بھی تھے اور بعض اوقات قران کا حصہ بھی تھےــــچہارم--مسجد حضورِاکرم کی عدالت تھی،جو مسلمانوں کے لئے قانوں کا ماخذ تھے، مذید ان کے حاکم ہونے ناطےمسجد انکا مقامِ حکومت بھیـــــــ
نکات دوئم سے چار پیغمبر کی ذاتِ اقدس سے مخصوص ہیں، کسی اور سے ہر گز نہیںــ ہان غور رہے کہ ان مقاصد کیلئے مسجد مخصوص نہیں تھی، حضورِ اکرم کا گھر، عدالت، ، مقامِ قران وحدیث، مقامِ حکومت جہاں بھی وہ موجود ہوۓ، وہی معتبر ہو گیا ــــ
ہاں ایک غیر متعلقہ بات کہ مسجد بعض مواقع پر مسلمانوں کی پناہ گاہ اور مسافروں کا مسکن بھی رہی ، مگر مستقل طور نہیںـ اس موضوع کو پھیلایا جا سکتا ہےـ مگر یہ سب تو سبھی کے علم میں ہے اسپر سوال کیا،جواب کیا ا،اختلاف کیا !!!!ــسمجھ نہیں آئ آپکے سوال کا تناظر کیا ہے ، اورکیا جواب طلب کیا ہےــــ
-​

Last edited:

Asad Mujtaba

فضول اور نا قابِل عمل تجویز ہے جو صرف اپنا اور سننے والوں کا دل بہلانے کیلئے بنی جاتی ہیںــ غربت و انصاف ایک ملک گیرمعاشی اور علمی مسلہ ہے جسکا حل، صرف اور صرف ،حکومتی سطح پر ممکن ہےــ
ویسے بھی مسجد یا مندرکو ایک حکومتی ادارہ نہیں بنایا جا سکتا کہ ہر ادارے کیلئے دو باتیں لازم ہیں ،ـــ اول تو طاقتور کے سامنے کھڑا ہو سکے اور اسے قانون کی پشت پناہی ہو اور دوسرا وہ وقت کے ساتھ تبدیلی لا سکے اور خودسے سیکھنے کا میکینزم ہو- مسجد و مندر میں با وصف یہ دونوں ممکن نہیں اور پھر تاریخی طور پر اکثر مولانا یا پروہت ،طاقت اور دولت کا ساتھ دیتا ہےـــ
مسجد کو مسجد ہی رہنے دیں تو بہتر ہے اسے اخلاق کی ترویج اور حکومت کی تنقید و تصحیح کیلئے استعمال کریں- مذہبی پیشوا عوام کی آواز تو بنیں مگر انکے حاکم بننے کے جھوٹے خواب نہ دہکھیں نا دکھایںــ

Dude
don't be ridiculous

look at his intentions and positivity

he is trying to bring haromony and peace

all the small things should be fine tuned

aap computer ke peechey bait kar sirf criticize hi kar sakte ho

Eyeaan

Dude
don't be ridiculous

look at his intentions and positivity

he is trying to bring haromony and peace

all the small things should be fine tuned

aap computer ke peechey bait kar sirf criticize hi kar sakte ho

I have no doubt about the good intentions and goodwill of this person. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh.
However, the solutions and suggestions like this generates the false hope, guilt and divert the energies of good intended people. The problems like poverty, lack of education or crime or economy or even social ills cannot be possibly resolved by the individual actions. They cannot be solved by a mosque, or an individual or a local group or a NGO. They require collective organizations and activism for the state intervention, as the causes of the problems are beyond the reach of a person or even a locality. The broad-base political parties, and resultant state actions bring the real change,
This is also the general critique of the movement of NGO's which, in the last few decades, have taken in huge funds, the energies of the kind-heart people and have drained the new blood off the political process, but have not delivered any lasting result anywhere in the world. All that has been wastage because this model of development and political action was flawed.. In contrast look at the state actions and national politics that has lessened the poverty of hundreds of millions of people around the globe in the last two centuries - or even in the last four decades. Similarly, much-hyped co-operative movement in west in the first few decades of twentieth century was an utter failure.
Local initiative are only good for public awareness, as pressure groups and to be the voice of the local people because the institutions like mosque are directly connected to the people. My burst of criticism was not intended towards religion or this nice person but the political model that IMO is harmful or a waste. I hope that clarifies.

Mughal1

What has deen of islam to offer humanity that it should accept and follow it?

My question to all people (muslims and nonmuslims alike) what has deen of islam to offer humanity that people should accept it and follow it instead of accepting and following mazhab and secularism? If you have not already read what I have explained about the quran and deen of islam you should because otherwise you may not be able to answer the question I raised in a consistent way.

Islam is a deen not mazhab. There is a huge difference between deen of islam and mazhab as well as deen of islam and secularism. No way of life is as good as deen of islam but one can only come to know that once one has studied the message in the quran in its own proper context. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran and deen of islam see HERE and HERE

Mullaism is not deen of islam but mazhab and mazhab is a curse for humanity which is worse than secularism. Deen of islam is a top most blessing of God for humanity for this world as well as for hereafter. This is why the quran tells us that whoever has been given knowledge of it has been bestowed with the utmost goodness from God because nothing can match this blessing of God for humanity. Why not? Because it tells people how to live in this world properly. What will happen if people will learn to live in this world properly? Their terrible painful suffering by hands of each other for petty personal gains at each other's expense will come to an end and instead people will ensure well being of each other on basis of human brotherhood.

May be it is time for humanity to start discussing deen of islam as to what it really is. Particularly its pillars. They are not at all what mullahs tell us. Mullahs have been misinterpreting these pillars because they have been working for rulers and money lenders so they have been furthering their agendas as their stooges.

Therefore find out what is meaning of declaration of TOWHEED and what are meanings of words like SALAAH, SOWM, ZAKAAH and HAJJ etc in context of the quranic message and how these terms are related to each other like ideology, society politics, culture and economics or like systems, structures, procedures and practices. Remember deen of islam is a mission assigned by God to humanity through his messengers in form of a program which is supposed to be implemented by mankind for ensuring their own well being with full help and support of each other. This is why it is an education based revolutionary program which needs very hard work by its missionaries.

It is not a pooja of God thing just for sake of it as told by mullahs. No one can change this world merely by pooja of God. One should ask oneself, can pooja of God solve human problems? No, not at all. One can pray to God as much as one likes and nothing will happen till God given program is understood properly and implemented faithfully for solving problems. This is why no mullah has any proper solution for human problems that are related to living in this world properly. No mullah knows how to live in this world properly let alone guide rest of humanity. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran and deen of islam see For a detailed explanation of things about the quran and deen of islam see HERE and HERE.

I do not dismiss any source when it comes to understanding of things. Every little helps. The main problem is misconceptions which we can clearly see if we could educate ourselves to a particular level. For example, I took islam for a mazhab just like other muslims because that is what was and is taught in muslim countries. Not only in muslim countries but muslims all over the world learn islam in context of a mazhab. However when I woke up to critical thinking I found islam did not make any sense to me whatsoever in context of mazhab.

Not only that islam did not make any sense to me in context of mazhab but that mazhab did not make any sense to me in general be it hinduism, parsi-ism, judaism or christianity etc etc. The main reason was and is mazhab has nothing at all to offer humanity. Only when I came across idea of islam is a deen I began studying islam once more. This time it made some sense to me so I studied islam in context of deen more and more and it made sense more and more.

I have explained in detail already the fact that islam is a deen and not a mazhab. I have explained already the difference between the two concepts of islam.

Deen of islam has five pillars.

1)TOWHEED=declaration about oneness of God and how he revealed his message. God is sole ruler of this universe and none else and that muhammad is his last messenger through whom God revealed his final program in the quran. Can this create a better world for humanity? Yes. How? By bringing humanity under rule of God instead of people ruling each other. Does this address issue of needs of people? Yes. How? When people become one ummah and organise and regulate themselves on basis of guidelines provided by the quran they can sort out the issue of their needs and wants by taking all needed steps with full cooperation and support of each other. This will give people a real chance to work for ensuring well being of each other instead of competing against each other as rivals or enemies for personal gains at the expense of each other.

If one looks at declaration of faith in islam one cannot miss this clear cut concept that God alone has the right to rule the universe and each and every bit or atom of it by virtue of being its creator and owner and sustainer and none other than God has any right at all to rule anything at all. Human beings are only managers and consumers of what God has granted them to fulfil his purpose of their creation and that is all. God has provided people things to carry out his assigned mission by implementing his revealed program.

2)SALAAH=community network. It is necessary for humanity to form a network of humanity based upon guidance of the quran ie become an ummah or a proper human community so that quraanic program could be implemented. Can this create a better world for humanity? Yes, because becoming one people under rule of law of God has its huge advantages for humanity. It turns people in to a team that can work for all its essential goals which can help it fulfil all its proper needs and wants with help and support of each other in order to carry out the plan of God for fulling his purpose for which he created human beings.

3)SOWM=abstinence. It is necessary for people to abstain from doing all such things which may cause damage to ummah or may cause tensions or fractures or fights between people of the community. Can this create a better world for humanity? Yes. How? When people do not do anything for harming or destroying each other deliberately then humanity can do things it needs to do rather than worrying about fighting with each other for robbing each other of each other's rights. Does this address the issue of needs of people? Yes.

4)ZAKAAH=growth or to increase capacity or strength or prosperity. It is necessary for people to work for improvement and development or growth and prosperity or expansion of the ummah. Can this create a better world for humanity? Yes. How? When all people of the community do all they can according to the best of their God given abilities for ensuring well being of each other then it is going to help humanity become as strong and as powerful as it is possible for it. Does this address the issue of needs of people? Yes. How? The more humanity as a family is able to organise and regulate itself for fulfilling its needs the more capable the proper community becomes to be able to fulfil its real needs and wants.

5)HAJJ=sacred journey, It is necessary for people to bring about a kingdom based upon guidance of God ie to establish rule of law of God in the world properly. This is a sacred journey to accomplish a sacred goal. Can this create a better world for humanity? Yes. How? When all people have access to all resources of the universe and they work for their own well being as a proepr human family under God then humanity can turn this world into a living paradise for itself and that is how it can prove guidance of God is true and worthy and the provider of this guidance is truly great. Allahu akber.

Compare these five pillars of deen of islam to five pillars of mullah islam or mullaism.

1)Carry out pooja(worship) of only one God instead of none or many Gods. Can this create a better world for humanity? No. Does this address issue of needs of people? No.

2)Pray five times daily. Can this create better world for humanity? No. Does this address issue of needs of people? No.

3)Fasting for a month in a year during month of ramadan. Can this create a better world for humanity? No. Does this address issue of needs of people? No.

4)Pay poor's due at the rate of 2.5% per year on whatever one owns over and above one's essential basic needs. This is only for those who are rich or have more than what they need. Can this create a better world for humanity? No. Does this address issue of needs of people appropriately? No. This makes rich people much more richer and poor people much more poorer. It is recipe for destruction of humanity by hands of each other due to divide between rich and poor and no redressing of balance at all. Add to this inheritance law of mullahs to make it absolutely disastrous. Family of a rich man gets richer and family of a poor man gets poorer.

5)Visit kaaba in makkah once in life time during month of hajj. This is only for people who can afford it. Can this create a better world for humanity? No. Does this address issue of needs of people? No.

So what has mullahs' islam to offer humanity other than wasting their time and imposing painful suffering upon them by hands of rulers, money lenders and mullahs?

People who deliberately tell us islam is a religion are lying to us be they pretending to be muslims are nonmuslims. Deen of islam is from Allah but mazhab is creation of rulers, money lenders and mullahs in order to fool masses.

All Religious people of all religions are fooling themselves and each other by giving rulers, money lenders and mullahs a free hand for their abusive use by them and as a result whole humanity is going through terrible painful suffering by hands of each other.

This is why deen of islam must be judged within its own proper context not on basis of a bit from here and bit from there. It is a system like a machine which has its own components in their proper places that make it function properly. Deen of islam was never implemented properly after the demise of the final messenger of Allah that is why the kingdom based upon guidance of Allah which he setup ended up destroyed due to mistakes of his followers within a short period of time.

I also explained wording of AZAAN or ADHAAN which mullahs tell us is a call for prayer. It is not a call for prayer but a call for unity of humanity under God according to revealed message of God through muhammad his final messenger. When people will look at adhaan in context of deen of islam they will see true meanings of words used in adhaan.

Once people will look at the quranic text in context of deen of islam and get meanings of words from dictionaries instead of nonsense of mullahs like me they too will come to know message of the quran. But till people do that things will continue as they are or may get yet worse or ugly. In my view deen of islam is not the problem but a problem solver for humanity whereas people who claim to be muslims are the real problem who despite claiming to be muslims believe and practice what their mullahs tell them or whatever suits themselves and call it islam. They are to blame fully because they never study the quran as it ought to be studied. Nonmuslims are also to blame because they instead of studying the quran themselves properly and challenging muslims for their beliefs and practices against deen of islam blame deen of islam without really knowing what it is all about.

Not only we have problem with muslims but all versions of mazhab followers be they hindus or christians or whatever. It is because when we study their scriptures they too contain things which support the message of the quran. They too do not fit in with idea of mazhab because they contain statements which cannot be implemented or acted upon unless one takes them as political and economic messages just like the quran.

One only needs to see how can a people speak the truth if their society is set up in such a way that people are forced to lie? How can we stop a people from stealing in a society if a society is forcing poverty on some of its people by design? So I can go on and on. This shows very clearly why some people have twisted words of God to further their own agendas in the very name of God. I can criticise each and every version of mazhab severely. Not only that I can challenge secularism and democracy as well for its part in harm and destruction of humanity. This is why quran based deen of islam is the only worthy solution for mankind to adopt if they have wish for unity, peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.

Last edited:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
ا ول اس عہد میں مسجد ایک عبادت گاہ، مذہب کی تبلیغ و ترویج کا مقام اوردرسگاہ تھی ـــــ
دویم-مسجد حضورِ اکرم اور اہلِ بیت کا گھر تھی ــــــسوئم ـ- مسجد نہ صرف اکژ قراں مجید کے نزول کا مقام تھی، بلکہ اسمین خطبات، حدیث پاک بھی تھے اور بعض اوقات قران کا حصہ بھی تھےــــچہارم--مسجد حضورِاکرم کی عدالت تھی،جو مسلمانوں کے لئے قانوں کا ماخذ تھے، مذید ان کے حاکم ہونے ناطےمسجد انکا مقامِ حکومت بھیـــــــ
نکات دوئم سے چار پیغمبر کی ذاتِ اقدس سے مخصوص ہیں، کسی اور سے ہر گز نہیںــ ہان غور رہے کہ ان مقاصد کیلئے مسجد مخصوص نہیں تھی، حضورِ اکرم کا گھر، عدالت، ، مقامِ قران وحدیث، مقامِ حکومت جہاں بھی وہ موجود ہوۓ، وہی معتبر ہو گیا ــــ
ہاں ایک غیر متعلقہ بات کہ مسجد بعض مواقع پر مسلمانوں کی پناہ گاہ اور مسافروں کا مسکن بھی رہی ، مگر مستقل طور نہیںـ اس موضوع کو پھیلایا جا سکتا ہےـ مگر یہ سب تو سبھی کے علم میں ہے اسپر سوال کیا،جواب کیا ا،اختلاف کیا !!!!ــسمجھ نہیں آئ آپکے سوال کا تناظر کیا ہے ، اورکیا جواب طلب کیا ہےــــ
-​
اس سوال کا تناظر قرآن حکیم پر غور و فکر کے نتیجہ میں میری اپنی رائے تھی جو ظاہر ہے کسی دوسرے کو تو معلوم نہیں ہے ۔
قرآن میں لفظ سجدہ پر غور کرنے سے میری سمجھ میں یہ آیا ہے کہ قدیم زمانے سے لوگ بادشاہوں ، حکمرانوں، صاحب اختیار افراد کے سامنے جھکتے اور سجدہ ریز ہوتے آئے ہیں یعنی حکم کی تعمیل کرتے آئے ہیں اس حساب سے سجدہ تعمیل حکم ہے اور مسجد حکومتی ادارہ ہو سکتا ہے۔ جہاں سے اللہ کے حکم کی تعمیل کرائی جائے ۔
یہ میری رائے ہے غلط بھی ہو سکتی ہے ۔

Eyeaan

اس سوال کا تناظر قرآن حکیم پر غور و فکر کے نتیجہ میں میری اپنی رائے تھی جو ظاہر ہے کسی دوسرے کو تو معلوم نہیں ہے ۔
قرآن میں لفظ سجدہ پر غور کرنے سے میری سمجھ میں یہ آیا ہے کہ قدیم زمانے سے لوگ بادشاہوں ، حکمرانوں، صاحب اختیار افراد کے سامنے جھکتے اور سجدہ ریز ہوتے آئے ہیں یعنی حکم کی تعمیل کرتے آئے ہیں اس حساب سے سجدہ تعمیل حکم ہے اور مسجد حکومتی ادارہ ہو سکتا ہے۔ جہاں سے اللہ کے حکم کی تعمیل کرائی جائے ۔
یہ میری رائے ہے غلط بھی ہو سکتی ہے ۔
آپکی بات بھی شاید درست ہے مگر اس بارے دو مسائل ہیں میں نے پہلے عرض کیے تھے--- ہر حکومتی ادارہ کسی حاکم کے حکم کا محتاج اور پابند ہے مگر مذہبی آزادی کا تقاضا ہے کہ مسجد آزاد اور صرف مذہبی نص کے مطابق ہو، نہ کہ کسی شاہ کے مطابق- - دوسراحکومتی ادارے ضرورت کے حل کیلئے نئے اور موزوں قوانین یا وسائل کا نام ہیں،مگر مسجد مذہب کے اخلاقی اور معاشرتی سمجھانے اور عبادت کیلئے ہے جن میں کچھ تبدیلی نہیںـ
ہان اگر حاکم مسجد کی عمارت میں اپنا اہل کار بٹھا دے یا اسے حکومتی آفس کے طور استعمال کرے تو وہ بالکل دوسرا معاملہ ہے،آپ کا شاید یہی مطلب ہے--عمارت کے استعمال پر کیا اختلاف ، جیسے بھی آسانی ہو -- یا پھر آپ مسجد کوخدا کی طرف سے چنا ہوا اسکی حکومت کا مستقل مرکز سمجھتے ہیں ،جو پاپائیت یا تھیو کریسی ہے جو میرے خیال میں اسلام مین نہیں، بہر حال آپ کی اور کچھ اور لوگوں کی ایسی راے بھی درست ہو سکتی ہےــــ

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپکی بات بھی شاید درست ہے مگر اس بارے دو مسائل ہیں میں نے پہلے عرض کیے تھے--- ہر حکومتی ادارہ کسی حاکم کے حکم کا محتاج اور پابند ہے مگر مذہبی آزادی کا تقاضا ہے کہ مسجد آزاد اور صرف مذہبی نص کے مطابق ہو، نہ کہ کسی شاہ کے مطابق- - دوسراحکومتی ادارے ضرورت کے حل کیلئے نئے اور موزوں قوانین یا وسائل کا نام ہیں،مگر مسجد مذہب کے اخلاقی اور معاشرتی سمجھانے اور عبادت کیلئے ہے جن میں کچھ تبدیلی نہیںـ
ہان اگر حاکم مسجد کی عمارت میں اپنا اہل کار بٹھا دے یا اسے حکومتی آفس کے طور استعمال کرے تو وہ بالکل دوسرا معاملہ ہے،آپ کا شاید یہی مطلب ہے--عمارت کے استعمال پر کیا اختلاف ، جیسے بھی آسانی ہو -- یا پھر آپ مسجد کوخدا کی طرف سے چنا ہوا اسکی حکومت کا مستقل مرکز سمجھتے ہیں ،جو پاپائیت یا تھیو کریسی ہے جو میرے خیال میں اسلام مین نہیں، بہر حال آپ کی اور کچھ اور لوگوں کی ایسی راے بھی درست ہو سکتی ہےــــ
اگر ہم اسلام کو یہودیت، عیسائیت ، ہندومت وغیرہ کی طرح صرف ایک مذہب سمجھیں پھر تو آپ کی بات بالکل ٹھیک ہے مسجد کو صرف عقائد اور اخلاقیات کی تبلیغ و ترویج کے لیئے مذہبی پیشوا کے حوالے ہی رہنے دینا چاہیئے ۔
لیکن اسلام ایک دین ہے ۔ قرآن حکیم میں اس کے کچھ بنیادی قوانین ہیں جیسے کسی بھی ملک کے آئین میں کچھ بنیادی اصول و ضوابط ہوتے ہیں جن کو بدلہ انہیں جاتا مگر ان کوپپیش نظر رکھتے ہوئے مذید قوانین بنائے جاتے رہتے ہیں اسی طرح دین بھی زمانے کے تقاضوں کے مطابق بائی لاز بنانے کی اجازت دیتا ہے۔ اسلام ایک متحرک دین ہے جبکہ آپ نے صحیح کہا کہ مذہب جامد و ساکت ہوتا ہے ۔
میرے خیال میں خلافت راشدہ کے دور میں اسلام دین کے طور پر نافذ تھا مگر جب بادشاہ آ گئے تو دین کوبتدریج مذہب میں ڈھال کر مسجد کو مذہبی پیشوائیت کے حوالے کر دیا گیا جنہوں نے بادشاہی نظام کو پختہ کرنے میں اُن کی مدد کی ۔ بادشاہ کو خدا کا سایہ کہا گیا ، مسجد میں دنیا کے متعلق بات کرنے کو ممنوع قرار دیا ۔