Lock Kartarpur in response for Babri Mosque: Cleric Khadim Hussain Rizvi's logical reply to Imran Niazi munafiq fraudiya

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If someone is physically handicapped and you differ with that person's point of view then you remind that person of that physical defect , instead of answering his arguments.

If an man with one leg has an argument with you , you respond " Abay langrahy "
If a blind has an argument with you , would you respond " Abay Kaanrhay " ?
If someone who is hearing impaired has an argument with you , would you you respond " Abay bahray" ?
If talking about Nawaz Shareef then you call him "Abbay Gunjay "

James Allen in his famous book " As a man thinketh " writes " Circumstances do not make a man. They reveal him" .

This habit of yours tells a lot about you. At the same time you also sound educated.
please change your habit. Respond to the argument without insulting a person on his physical appearance . Just an advice for you cause we have had a good discussion in the past. Ignore it if doesn't make sense to you.
Oh please like I said save your feigned rage for someone else and stop pretending to get outraged at the drop of a hat. Lanagard deen is his nickname and the point was which went over your head is, langard deen and logic don't go together. Next time you have a fit of outrage on one of my posts, do everyone a favour and keep it to yourself.

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Some people will never understand that opening Kartarpur has created a passionate pro-Pakistan army inside Indian Punjab. When the time comes, these same fools will pretend they were in favour of Kartarpur all along. Kartarpur is a major part of the road to a free IOK but it takes some thinking outside the box to understand this. Time will tell - and not so far away now.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh please like I said save your feigned rage for someone else and stop pretending to get outraged at the drop of a hat. Lanagard deen is his nickname and the point was which went over your head is, langard deen and logic don't go together. Next time you have a fit of outrage on one of my posts, do everyone a favour and keep it to yourself.
Rumi rightly had said. "Be careful whom you advise to" I did not follow Rumi when I wrote to you.

Ratan

This is just ridiculous and stupid ! Why to take revenge with Sikh who has nothing to do with Babri masjid ! It is what Hindus have done and all your brothers in Saudi, UAE , Iran and Afghanistan are standing with Modi !
Agreed 100%. From where Maulanas are getting fund i.e. Saudi, UAE are Modi's best friend.
On the contrary, Sikhs communities all over the world are protesting along with Kashmiris against Modi & RSS.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Rumi rightly had said. "Be careful whom you advise to" I did not follow Rumi when I wrote to you.
Nobody asked for your so called advice, hence like I said next time you get a sudden urge to share your pearls of wisdom, keep them to yourself

ali-raj

اسلام ہر مزہب کی عزت کا حکم دیتا ہے اور ان کی عبادت گاہوں کی حفاظت کی زمہ داری بھی دیتا ہے۔
رہی بات کرتارپور بند کرنے کی تو ہم مسلمان کیوں مودی کتے جیسے بنیں؟

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Due to Imran khan corrupt political parties of today have no single principal but they keep on changing their stance based on the circumstances. LOLZZZZ

abdlsy

PTI murdabad
Bc zardari kae tutae ghulam paltu kuttae

baeshurum TU APNI BC STINKY MUNDIR KEE FIKURR KURR MC

MUSALMANOUN KEE MUSJIDEIN SIRF JUMMAH ORR EID PAE BHURTEE HEIN

WARNA MILLIONS OF MUSAJIDS KHALEE ONE OR MAYBE TWO ROWS

LET THEM BUILD MUNDIR ON BABRI MUSJID

THERE ARE SEVERAL OPTIONS SEVERAL MUSJIDS TO PRAY NUMAZ

MOST IMPORTAANT NUMAZ PURRHOE KAHEIN BHEE

BABRI MUSJID IS REGULAR MUSJID BUILT BY BABAR NOT AT LEVEL OF MECCA OR MEDDINA

BUT BC TU ISSUE BUNA MC KHUSRAE SLEEP WITH BILLO RANI BASTARD QALANDAR JHOOTAA MUKKAR FITNAE BAAZ MC

Muhammad Jibran

Haramzaady tumy aalim kehna aalim ky toheen hyy tum loog bohat braa fitna hoo Agencies let u go
Randi ki nasal tu insan kehlanay k laiq nahe.... Bharway tm nay jo larkiyan nacha nacha ka madinay ki riyasat banai hai , tmhara islam ye hai.... Tmhy kya maloom hamiyat or ghairat kya chez houti hai

abdlsy

Randi ki nasal tu insan kehlanay k laiq nahe.... Bharway tm nay jo larkiyan nacha nacha ka madinay ki riyasat banai hai , tmhara islam ye hai.... Tmhy kya maloom hamiyat or ghairat kya chez houti hai
Machuda fking khusrae hindu kee aulad neech guttery insaan mc

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tery Maa ko lun doon MADARCHOOD DALLY ISS HARAMY LANGRY K FOLLOWER ISS KO TO ISI NY CHODA HYY ISS KO TUM SAB HARAMY JAIL MY CHOOR KR BHAG GYY HARAMZADOOO ISS KO TUM ISLAM KEHTY HOOO