Live With Talat - Dec 11th 09 - Nuclear weapons

Adeel

Founder
1. Riaz Khokhar
2. Nawabzada Malik Amad Khan
3. Ahsan Iqbal

[awaztv:163h9x61]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/LWT//LWT20091211.flv[/awaztv:163h9x61]

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
no doubt, pakistan in denial mode. everybody knows terrorists influance increasing day by day.there is no strong leadership in pakistan.army busy in fake war against terrorists to please america.terrorist supporters holding key post in each & every institution in pakistan.so no wonder in any point of time any brainless extremist get chance to use nuclear wepon.if that happen thanwho will be target.anti indian pakistani may think about india but i feel they can use it in pakistan too. becoz everday they are killing so many innocent people in pakistan so u can,t trust them. unfortunatly tv anchors and participant,s one point agenda to spread haterd against india & keep inocent awaam in delusion.still some time left. see the reality & accept the fact pakistan is not capable to secure the nucler wepons. there r rumours that american r controling pak nuke . i think this is good move from america.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wonder on what basis have they given Nobel prize to Obama ? For prolonging the Afghan war ? For lying to American people that this war is not similar to Vietnam war ? Doesnt really matter whatsoever we keep on doing for them, theyll keep on saying,do more. American and NATO soldiers should learn from Pakistani soldiers on how to fight against the terrorists. Were very proud of our military and intelligence agencies. Pak fauj ko salaam, Pakistan Zindabad

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Nawazish - Just shut up.

Even an insane person will not trust the Americans now after what they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr. Nawazish in the distant possibility of you being a Pakistani, which i very much doubt, dont speak about Pakistan if you are not FOR Pakistan.

Nuclear weapons are the result of hard work of the people of Pakistan and Pakistan is proud to be a strong, powerful, Nuclear state.

Pakistani people are PROUD of their country and its security strength.

Save your views for some Indian friends of yours.