Listen to the man who was cured by dexamethasone - Cornavirus Breakthrough

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)

mkIkV5h.jpg

GXdyKcs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks for sharing !! friend nephew died just last week .. healthy 45 very religious and wealthy from faisalabad died in 4 days of cathing virus .. wish i knew this info so can pass to my friend..

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing !! friend nephew died just last week .. healthy 45 very religious and wealthy from faisalabad died in 4 days of cathing virus .. wish i knew this info so can pass to my friend..
this would not have saved him. It only works on 1 out of 5 patients who are on ventilators. Your friend would not have been in the lucky lot.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Steroids ( Dexamethasone) are being given to corona patients all over Pakistan since the start ..... During the disease and later on in convalescence too .....

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
this would not have saved him. It only works on 1 out of 5 patients who are on ventilators. Your friend would not have been in the lucky lot.
Try to get the research figures right.. It says 33 percent, means 1/3 of patients on ventilators....

ranajunaid

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
it saved me too. But my doctor brother used on me because my oxygen was low and i did not want to go to hospital.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Try to get the research figures right.. It says 33 percent, means 1/3 of patients on ventilators....
you are wrong I just presented one figure not figures. Moreover it is one third or 1/3rd you missed the rd. Learn to type first!

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are wrong I just presented one figure not figures. Moreover it is one third or 1/3rd you missed the rd. Learn to type first!
Why so pricky/furious?

I didn't offend you, did I?

Unbelievable how easily this qaum is offended... Reminds me of those in the streets that we remind to keep distance or wear masks... Same sort of reaction...

BTW!.. 1/3 or 1/ 3rd means the same, mathematically, doesn't it?

Waadha aya angrez da Puttar/English Teacher!

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why so pricky/furious?

I didn't offend you, did I?

Unbelievable how easily this qaum is offended... Reminds me of those in the streets that we remind to keep distance or wear masks... Same sort of reaction...

BTW!.. 1/3 or 1/ 3rd means the same, mathematically, doesn't it?

Waadha aya angrez da Puttar/English Teacher!
I gave u a taste of your own medicine! where u got finnicky like a typical desi over 1/5 on oxyden and 1/3 on ventilator stuff. Typical desi mentality always good at petty fault findings. Maza aya?