Listen to Arif Hameed Bhatti's retarded questions to the Kid - Confirms he is a JAHIL

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISKA JURM YE HEY K IS NE IS MSLEY KO UTHAYA HEY, ore is msley ko dabaney vali birgade ne ab isey TARGET KRNA HEY, AIK ORGANISED PROPAGANDA compaign ki trha is pe attack krna hey.

THEMUSLIM

Senator (1k+ posts)
۔۔۔
مطلب۔۔حامد کے بعد حمید کی باری۔۔۔
انتہائ گھٹیہ سوالات۔۔۔
اب اسے چماٹ کی ضرورت ہے۔۔۔
تاکہ اس کے ہوش آسکیں۔
۔​
inko thapparr laganey ka dil nahin karta hamid mir kanjar aur jasmine namanzoor ka........... kiyunke ye Usman Buzdar jaisa sharif nahin........ palat ke 2 thapparr lagaey ga............. beghairat sahafat ki aala misaal hain ye..........

Steyn

Wow, i really like Arif Bhatti but this is just stupid.

What else would the poor girl say? She's going through an extreme post traumatic stress disorder and these media crocodiles are interviewing her on TV for ratings?

How is this allowed on TV and where is PEMRA now?

Why doesn't PEMRA issue notice now?

Just sad

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jeez man what all these pathetic media people will do to get ratings! This really is a new low for this Pakistani lunda media

UKPakistani

Exactly - why the urge of getting this kid on the media in the first place.

That Uncle of theirs is on every and any platform for a day or two.
I do feel for him He lost a brother (and his brother's family)
but this is not the way to go Esp when he is holding the mic in front of all the kids (in my humble opinion)

wasiqjaved

Bhatti is a jaahil douchebag. This shows to what lengths media is willing to exploit victims and children just for their ratings.

loser24x7

Tauba Taubah...Allah muaaf karay, kesay kesay beghairat retard sahafi kehla rahay hain...It is inhuman to see this bastard abusing the sad situation...

crankthskunk

I watched this program for less than 2 minutes yesterday. When he started to question the little girl, I was so distressed that I close the live feed on my computer.
I am angry, very angry since these kids are used by every kind of idiot to score points on PTI and IK. It is a worrying situation. Nobody should be allowed to interview vulnerable kids after they have suffered loss and are going through trauma.
Pakistani journalists, you are criminals, we had enough of you.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I was shocked when i saw this program live yesterday.... I couldnt expect such stupidity from anyone. After the break he must have been hammered by the producer, so he tried to justify his dumb questions by linking them here and there... Plain Jahil and accidental sahafi. After ARY , there is no future for him.