Linking to Social Media with Siasat.pk - Orya Maqbool Jan facing Social Media's Questions

NaveedAhmad

Siasat.pk Web Desk
A couple of weeks ago, we took your questions and went over to Orya Maqbool Jan resident

10306560_315932715232580_7819192797746380332_n.png

He is a very down to earth guy and really welcomed us nicely. His living style is very simple. We didn't see no servants around. Even he opened and closed the gate himself for us.

Here is the brief intro of Orya Maqbool Jan:

Orya Maqbool Jan is a prominent Pakistani columnist, writer, poet and civil servant. He has written many columns for various Urdu-language newspapers. He was honored with best Urdu columnist award in 2004. he was also director general to Sustainable Development of the Walled City Project in Lahore and a executive director ECO, Cultural Institute, Orya Maqbool Jan is also a member of the National Academic Council of the Institute of Policy Studies, Islamabad. Currently he is working working as a secretary archives & libraries Government of Punjab
??? ??????? ???? ??? ~ ??? ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ? ~ ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ~ ??? ????? ???? ??? ~ ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ~ ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ~ ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ~ ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ~ ??????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ? ~ ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ~ ??? ????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ????? ??? ? ?????? ?????? ??? ???? ??????? ??? ? ????? ? ???? ??????? ? ????? ????? ? ?????? ???? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??????? ???? ? ??? ??????? ????? ? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ????? ????

[TUNEDOTPK]3929245[/TUNEDOTPK]

10489785_315932375232614_4424390938895887792_n.jpg

149991_315932345232617_2356631828371750104_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Linking to Social Media with Siasat.pk - Oriya Maqbool Jan facing Social Media's stiff Questions

well done it was so nice and good video result

Khair Andesh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Linking to Social Media with Siasat.pk - Oriya Maqbool Jan facing Social Media's stiff Questions

ماشاء اللہ۔
very informative.

Azizi

Banned

بہت اچھی شروعات ہے
لیکن سوال کرنے والی لڑکی کا انداز میٹرک کی لڑکی جیسا ہے
ڑپوڑٹر تھوڑے سے پروفیشنل ہونے چاہیے آواز میں میچوڑٹی ہونی چاہیے

Last edited:

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

بہت اچھی شروعات ہے

Yahan bas reference chalta hay bhai meray, merit jaye bhaar main. Kitnay hi ahem questions puchay hi nahi gaye aur ager yehi karna tha tu pata nahi questions kay liye kyun poocha jata hay members say. I'm bitterly dissapointed with this video and the biased nature of its production team which might have acted on the advice of some so called "Super Moderators".

Last edited:

Azizi

Banned

Yahan bas reference chalta hay bhai meray, merit jaye bhaar main. Kitnay hi ahem questions puchay hi nahi gaye aur ager yehi karna tha tu pata nahi questions kay loye kyun poocha jata hay members say. I'm bitterly dissapointed with this video and the biased nature of its production team which might have acted on the advice of some so called "Super Moderators".
ویسے ان کو تو ایسے سوالات کرنے چاہیے جو عام طور پر مین سٹریم دجالی میڈیا پوچھنے سے گریز کرتا ہے اگر آپ حق وانصاف کے دعویدار ہیں تو ڈرنے کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں لیکن میں سمجھتا ہوں کہ سب کی زبان کہیں نہ ہیں بند کر دی جاتی ہے کیونکہ سیاست فورم والے کونسی اللہ کی برگزیدہ ہستیاں ہیں دوسرے لفظوں میں بھائی پیٹ کا معاملہ ہے

Anonymous Paki

بہت اچھی شروعات ہے

Yahan bas reference chalta hay bhai meray, merit jaye bhaar main. Kitnay hi ahem questions puchay hi nahi gaye aur ager yehi karna tha tu pata nahi questions kay loye kyun poocha jata hay members say. I'm bitterly dissapointed with this video and the biased nature of its production team which might have acted on the advice of some so called "Super Moderators".

I think you guys are being a bit too harsh. Do you want an anchor like Saleem safi at her place or someone young and sincere. I rather have her instead of a 2 number anchor. She looks quite young and she'll get better with time.

Why don't you do constructive criticism, instead of acting like a 10th grader who looks to bully anyone he doesn't like

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بہت اچھا انٹرویو تھا آواز سوال جواب آڈیٹنگ سب لاجواب

Last edited:

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think you guys are being a bit too harsh. Do you want an anchor like Saleem safi at her place or someone young and sincere. I rather have her instead of a 2 number anchor. She looks quite young and she'll get better with time.

Why don't you do constructive criticism, instead of acting like a 10th grader who looks to bully anyone he doesn't like

Friend I’ve been a mature and seasoned member of this forum and I do know about its nature to some extent. To be honest with you this forum along with its moderators and some “Selected line of Members” has some fetishes and fantasies which do trigger their orgasmic systems whenever few phrases are used for example;

Imran Khan
Taliban
Gunnah / Sawab
Shia / Sunni
India / Kafir
Nooray / Bootay / Patwari
Taffu Gujjar
Maulana Diesel / Fazlu
Zardari Baunga / PPP

Last five and half years kay thread, blogs aur articles nikal lu aapko 99% topics aur themes upar beyan kiye gaye personalities aur themes par hi milayingay. discussion forum na hogeya 1880 da tutta pajeya record ho geya jera wajda aye renda aye, wajda aie rehnda aye har wailey.

Last edited:

chandaa

He explained Banking system very well. For more information on banking system watch video of Sheikh Imran Hussian titled "Islam & the International Monetary System".

I think PTI already declared its ideological policy which is "Islamic welfare state". And IMRAN KHAN said that on many occasions that we want to achieve what Iqbal and Jinnah dreamed of for this country. Any PTI representative can give us information if I am wrong.

Siasat.pk should arrange interviews with other personalities as well
(clap)

Last edited:

awan4ever

Yahan bas reference chalta hay bhai meray, merit jaye bhaar main. Kitnay hi ahem questions puchay hi nahi gaye aur ager yehi karna tha tu pata nahi questions kay liye kyun poocha jata hay members say. I'm bitterly dissapointed with this video and the biased nature of its production team which might have acted on the advice of some so called "Super Moderators".

This forum likes to "XPOZED" journalists who do a sub par job when interviewing politicians. This is also an "XPOZED" underwhelming interview. Like you said this is a biased one sided effort where only easy one dimensional questions were put to OMJ. Not one tough question about OMJs views was asked even though people on the forum had written some good ones. This was like Nawaz Sharif being interviewed by Irfan Siddiqui.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

(clap)....بہت اچھا انٹرویو
ایک عرصے کے بعد اچھی باتیں سنی گئی ہیں

یہ وہ باتیں ہیں جو عام ٹاک شو میں کم ہی پوچھنے اور کہنے کا موقه ملتا ہے

اچھی میزبانی اور اچھی ایڈٹنگ دیکھنے میں ملی ہے

ہماری خاتوں میزبان بھی ٹھیک تھیں ، ہماری بہن ہیں ..... میں ان کو اینکریج کرنا چاہتا ہیں

یہ ایک ایک سوال اور جواب ایک ہیرا ہے ، ان کو عیلحدہ عیلحدہ کوٹ کے طور پر بھی استمعال کیا جا سکتا ہے

ایک گزارش ہے کہ اگلی بار آپ جب بھی کسی کا انٹر ویو کریں تو باہر لان میں نا کریں

دیکھنے میں تو اچھا لگتا ہے لیکن بیک گراونڈ کا شور بہت ہوتا ہے ، کبھی کوئی کوا بول رہا ہے تو کبھی کوئی رکشا کی آواز ایک علمی ماحول میں آلودگی پیدا کرتی ہے

Wadaich

Congratulation Siasat.pk. This program can be a great source of clarification for the many who are apologetic about Islam as Deen.. .. Provided that they listen to this with open mind.