LHC rejects petition seeking Aleem Khan's disqualification

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
he would've been better CM... tb media ke peeche lg ke wasim akram plus laga dya. aj media band baja rha hai to ab tkleef hai IK ko. usi waqt thori aqal ki hti to halat itni buri na hoti 'shayad'

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he would've been better CM... tb media ke peeche lg ke wasim akram plus laga dya. aj media band baja rha hai to ab tkleef hai IK ko. usi waqt thori aqal ki hti to halat itni buri na hoti 'shayad'

I don't common sense follows wisdom, what comes out of his mouth has only been aggression against bureacurats nothing on the good idea or change side.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
He delivered, that's the bottom line. Let's be fair in comparison even if we hate them after Model Town murdering.
He did some development projects. Yes. He did work in education & healthcare too to some extent. His only prob was corruption charges (though not proved yet). But again in 30 yrs he must have changed whole punjab but we see most changes in lahore or 2-3 other cities only

muhammadadeel

He did some development projects. Yes. He did work in education & healthcare too to some extent. His only prob was corruption charges (though not proved yet). But again in 30 yrs he must have changed whole punjab but we see most changes in lahore or 2-3 other cities only

Correction only last 10 years, he was consistent otherwise only 2-3 years here and there.

Look at Sindh corruption is done but no work is done. Let's give PML-N credit for Shahbaz Shareef where it's due.

If we don't have a proof for corruption against Shahbaz Shareef we shud open up for lies for we have to be answerable to God.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Correction only last 10 years, he was consistent otherwise only 2-3 years here and there.

Look at Sindh corruption is done but no work is done. Let's give PML-N credit for Shahbaz Shareef where it's due.

If we don't have a proof for corruption against Shahbaz Shareef we shud open up for lies for we have to be answerable to God.
Compared to others he was better. PTI did lot of things in KPK too. I agree on one thing that charges not proved yet so we just are relying on assumptions

muhammadadeel

Compared to others he was better. PTI did lot of things in KPK too. I agree on one thing that charges not proved yet so we just are relying on assumptions

My friend my main idea is if someone put's his blood and sweat and deliver's some work. Then there shud be no politics on that. It's our country Pakistan not a political entity like Pakistan Cricket politisized by Shoaib Malik and Misbah and Hafeez and the dispicable Akmal brothels.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend my main idea is if someone put's his blood and sweat and deliver's some work. Then there shud be no politics on that. It's our country Pakistan not a political entity like Pakistan Cricket politisized by Shoaib Malik and Misbah and Hafeez and the dispicable Akmal brothels.
I agree. All know he did work. Same we are expecting from pti.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
so NO Youtia is asking the question, that he/she/heshe asked yesterday on IHC decision regarding Shehbaz !

wah ray kom - e- Yout

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
True True sadly and sponsered by our deep state, who shud have given them a shutup call for ever.
Very true! I hope and pray IK stays in office for 10 years at-least to fix it up.
You don't doubt his good intentions? do you?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
so NO Youtia is asking the question, that he/she/heshe asked yesterday on IHC decision regarding Shehbaz !

wah ray kom - e- Yout
Hahaha you don't have much to say today Amigo? Every thing not going as you wish? Ho jata hay na aksar aisa? ab ismein kia:LOL: Waisay sara Pakistan to happy hay!:love: