LHC rejects NAB's petition seeking change of bench for Shehbaz Sharif's bail plea

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پہلے ہی کئی مرتبہ عرض کر چکا ہوں کہ مملکتِ خداداد کا "چ" آئین

ڈاکوؤں کو دل و جان سے پروٹیکشن دیتا ہے کمّی غلام عوام کو کون

پوچھتا ہے

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhouth kam hii hota hai kai Kutta apnaa malik koo kataa....Abb yeh soochna chaiya kai yeh Qoum Malik hai yaa x-hukmaran....

thinking

Many times said..Shareef Mafias have thiers supporter judges in LHC..IHC..SC..some we recognized by name and some we will know soon..I don't know how many judges are in LHC..but majority are with Shareef Mafias..Khosa just have hardly 11 month as CJ..Can he cleans the mafia in Judiciary??Same question I asked Saqib..he had more time as CJ..but he didn't do that..

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Lohaar High court apnay maalik aur hddi ratab dalnay walay nawaz sharif butt ki khidmatt mai masroof hai lohaar high court aur Islamabad High Court ke kuch ...mi nasal ke malik quyum aur athar min alkhanzeeri aur kaaanay dijjali ki naslain woh ghatia neech aur laanti ...mi nasal hai jo apnay khandani ghaleez aur naapaak khoon aur heera mandi ki paidawaar honay ki wajjah saay corruption khtm krnay ki rah mai sabb say brri rukawat hain Mafia ke inn khanzeeron kaa khatma zaroori hai

RajaRawal111

CJ needs to check why LHC is always giving relief to PMLN - LHC has become judiciary wing of PMLN. Shameful and disgraceful behaviour.
پہلے ہی کئی مرتبہ عرض کر چکا ہوں کہ مملکتِ خداداد کا "چ" آئین

ڈاکوؤں کو دل و جان سے پروٹیکشن دیتا ہے کمّی غلام عوام کو کون

پوچھتا ہے
Bhouth kam hii hota hai kai Kutta apnaa malik koo kataa....Abb yeh soochna chaiya kai yeh Qoum Malik hai yaa x-hukmaran....
Many times said..Shareef Mafias have thiers supporter judges in LHC..IHC..SC..some we recognized by name and some we will know soon..I don't know how many judges are in LHC..but majority are with Shareef Mafias..Khosa just have hardly 11 month as CJ..Can he cleans the mafia in Judiciary??Same question I asked Saqib..he had more time as CJ..but he didn't do that..

Come on Guys it is just the bench to hear the bail plea. They are Not deciding on the case which has not yet been submitted.
With these little favors, Let them dispel the impression that we patwaris are having that it is just victimization.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Come on Guys it is just the bench to hear the bail plea. They are Not deciding on the case which has not yet been submitted.
With these little favors, Let them dispel the impression that we patwaris are having that it is just victimization.
Oh don't worry you guys are never happy with any thing or every admit anything Nawazoo Tattoo Justice Ather from another Lohari Court didn't give you guys favours ? He set all of them free. Don't forget Maryum and Safdar should also be in jail right now if it wasn't for Tattoo singh of IHC favours. It was such a blatant disregard of law that the supreme court had to virtually kick IHC in the ass over issuing such a stupid judgement.

But does this stop you people from crying about victimization ? ;)

RajaRawal111

Oh don't worry you guys are never happy with any thing or every admit anything Nawazoo Tattoo Justice Ather from another Lohari Court didn't give you guys favours ? He set all of them free. Don't forget Maryum and Safdar should also be in jail right now if it wasn't for Tattoo singh of IHC favours. It was such a blatant disregard of law that the supreme court had to virtually kick IHC in the ass over issuing such a stupid judgement.

But does this stop you people from crying about victimization ? ;)

Dont want to keep doing thing but, as picture is thousand words. A video is like 10 thousand words..

The nut shell of your frustration story titles "All good if mine -- bad if not mine" can be summarized with this video.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dont want to keep doing thing but, as picture is thousand words. A video is like 10 thousand words..

The nut shell of your frustration story titles "All good if mine -- bad if not mine" can be summarized with this video.
And I'll just paste my same reply too
Yes 100% thats exactly how the lohar courts are behaving for their master Ganjoo

And If I was even remotely frustrated I wouldn't be in such a good mood. I'll even post this emoji to prove it to you :D

Ganju staying in or out is really isn't of much consequence in the grand scheme of things. So not really too bothered with it Because what we really wanted has already been done.
1-Ganju disqualified
2-Ganju tried in a court of law
3-Ganju convicted twice
4-Ganju jailed twice
5-Babloo Dabloo wanted criminals

And I have even started with Ganja Jr and his gandi oulad na maza na swad

Was even more fun to see the game showbaz played and tricked him into coming back and getting jailed ! LOL

Unfortunately sadness and frustration is all yours, sad sad sad patwaris have nothing to look forward to. Govt gone, party in shambles, senior leadership all jailed and remaning also about to be jailed. Ganjoo protege also convicted and jailed ( out on bail now) and most devastating of all barred from politics for life.

So sad that now you have to club up with PPP to stay alive! Funny as a normal person but doob marne ka muqam for a patwari!

Here have a hug, might make you feel better :)

d1461abd94fe8cf9ff9116b7f3fd572d--internet-hug-internet-friends.jpg