LHC rejects Maryam Nawaz plea to remove name from ECL

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lagta hai Lahori Tawaifon ko kahin se danda aaya hai gamjay ki jhooti bimari ke dramay ke baad, ya abbay lifafa bheej na bhool gaya.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Lagta hai Lahori Tawaifon ko kahin se danda aaya hai gamjay ki jhooti bimari ke dramay ke baad, ya abbay lifafa bheej na bhool gaya.

گنجوں کا سب سے بڑا دلال چیپ جسٹس شمیم تھا۔ میرے خیال میں وہ دفع ہوگیا۔

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I believe the lesson learnt from this hearing should be that LHC will take Maryam Safdar's name out of ECL if the FEDERAL GOVT. finds another lame excuse to get her off ECL, like they did in Nawaz Sharif's case.

I still maintain the federal govt. was equally responsible for NS going abroad as was the "Court of the Rich and Poweful" the LHC was. And I'm afraid a repeat of it is very likely.

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do these judges get wages hundred of thousands rupees only for bloody corrupt and munafiq shrief's. For them they come on Saturday .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I believe the lesson learnt from this hearing should be that LHC will take Maryam Safdar's name out of ECL if the FEDERAL GOVT. finds another lame excuse to get her off ECL, like they did in Nawaz Sharif's case.

I still maintain the federal govt. was equally responsible for NS going abroad as was the "Court of the Rich and Poweful" the LHC was. And I'm afraid a repeat of it is very likely.
The IK and govt got duped by the 24/7 media barrage of ganjus fake illness and I'm sure some govt doctors were also bought off by the ganjus. TBH I was also kind of relieved when I heard he is going because from what we were hearing and by a long shot if it was true and this bald bastard died in Pakistan another Bhutto would have been created, but then seeing there was aboslutely nothing wrong with him ticked me off. And I believe IK had the same reaction and feelings too.

Although this does not absolve the govt specially the health board. I'm sure there were/are some blacksheeps in there on ganjus payroll.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha, they probably said wo 1500 riyal wala capt. safdar ko bhi sath le ker jao aur hamain Qatrion ke samane aur badnam na karo...
Jokes a side, soon they will put similar petition in IHC with Nawaz Shareef clutch plates too low until maryam nawaz holds her hand!!!!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was utterly against Nawaz Sharif going out but honestly his probable murder in jail haunted me .... Although the great escape of NS has made him a political midget but now it needs at least 10 yrs of IK to cleanse and purge the judiciary and bureaucracy of Sharif cronies......

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lohaar High Court ki Itni Jurrat ? Ab Maryam apnay PAPA ko call karay gee aor phhir dekhna Loharon ki phhurtiyaan kaisey yeh bhagori phhir bhaagti hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Still, I won't trust these kangaroo court.
گنجوں کا سب سے بڑا دلال چیپ جسٹس شمیم تھا۔ میرے خیال میں وہ دفع ہوگیا۔

I was utterly against Nawaz Sharif going out but honestly his probable murder in jail haunted me .... Although the great escape of NS has made him a political midget but now it needs at least 10 yrs of IK to cleanse and purge the judiciary and bureaucracy of Sharif cronies......
Lohaar High Court ki Itni Jurrat ? Ab Maryam apnay PAPA ko call karay gee aor phhir dekhna Loharon ki phhurtiyaan kaisey yeh bhagori phhir bhaagti hai
This news is totally wrong. Lohar Court did not reject the plea but as usual did its dramay baazi or trying to show how fair it is.

It has said only the federal cabinet has the right to remove the name and then in the same sentence contradicted itself and said if it rejects the plea then bring it back to us and we will see if the decision was on merit or not *( and then we will order the name to be removed )

*The part is brackets is not what lohar court said but my guess as to what it will do when the plea comes back to LHC in 7 days