Lets pray for those who ever fighting for truth & pakistan..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Guys lets pray for every one who is fighting for truth & for saving PAKISTAN.
Dont take me wrong.. I am not giving names here, just feeling hurt thats why i am posting this request.
Let me again explain that WHO EVER IS FIGHTING FOR TRUTH & SAVE-GUARDING PAKISTAN integrity & soverignity, may ALLAH save them & give them courage to persue.
Also may ALLAH give hidayat to all of us including our armed forces & politicians & our enemies.
If hidayat is not written for our enemies may ALLAH destroy them.
WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KHAIRUL MAKIREEN.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is hisab sai tou power main mojoud aik bandey ka leya hue duniya nahi keee ja saktee ... Allah in sab ko barbaad he karey tab tou...

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We should stop people like Syed Jamaluddin, an Indian origin Muslim settled in Germany. Recently more than 100 channels have popped up on the internet to spew this against Pakistan. One channal is aired from Germany which is working day and night towards deviding Pakistan. It is heavily funded with millions of dollors. Pakistanis should now unite against this attempt otherwise nothing will be left. One traitor is Syed Jamaluddin, living in Germany, supported by western powers is working day and night against Pakistan with the help of millions of dollors. We should all work together to stop this.

Syed Jamaluddin, writer of "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM" and "FORMATION OF REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR" has said that Pakistan is "CLINICALLY DEAD" in real terms. Pakistans disintegration is not very far. After Libya, all Western powers will finally listen to the voice of Syed Jamaluddin and ensure that Pakistan is divided peacefully without any further bloodshed. It has been widely acknowledged in the Western comity of nations that Pakistan has already lost its credibility to survive as an independent state so much so that Pakistans current situation is even worse than Yugoslavia when Yugoslavia was finally cut to size. The military establishment of Pakistan is simply buying time to keep Pakistan as a socalled sovereign state but the fact of the matter is that Pakistan is basically surviving because of involvement of Western nations and USA in Libya and Afghanistan. As things get improved in Libya and Afghanistan, Pakistans long awaited disintegration will be implemented under a specific UN RESOLUTION as also recommended by Syed Jamaluddin in the book "DIVIDE PAKISTAN TO ELIMINATE TERRORISM". Syed Jamaluddin has asked urdu speaking nation to remain committed to making of REPUBLIC OF JINNAHPUR regardless of what Altaf Hussain may think or decide.

click here to watch this channal

http://www.dividepakistan.blogspot.com/