Let's look at all the parties supporters on Facebook

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everyone knows that Facebook has become a giant. For those haters & jealous of Imran Khan & PTI, let's look at how many supporters each party has on its pages on Facebook:

PML(N) 12,367
PPP 7,537
PML(Q) 75
MQM 16, 124

PTI 137,801

APML 6,589

"Change" will come {inshALLAH}, a Revolution will take place!

Last edited by a moderator:

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Let's look at all the parties!

I like Imran Khan and i think 137801 ppl love and like just like me but his party is not any position to win election there is only 1 only 1 way to chose Imran and that is He or They chose him

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)

Impressive figure ! but if Facebook fans are standard of victory then i am afraid Pervez Musharraf is our next PM or president !

Type Pervez Musharraf in search bar and see :-)

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)

Allah na karay..... Allah kabhi bhi na karay.... Aur nahi hoga inshallah
impressive figure ! But if facebook fans are standard of victory then i am afraid pervez musharraf is our next pm or president !

Type pervez musharraf in search bar and see :-)

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Revolution is right there.......if you just there like a pigeon and thinks that cat will never look at you and you never be the victim ...You are wrong .....Just face the reality and then you will come to know that revolution is turning the things ...and you cannot beat it up at any point ...ITS RIGHT THERE and it is leaded by none other than Imran Khan

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

Brother, I never said Facebook fans are the standard for victory. Yes, indeed, I searched Musharraf, he has a big fan base. But, one thing I can assure is that Musharraf can never come into power again!
Impressive figure ! but if Facebook fans are standard of victory then i am afraid Pervez Musharraf is our next PM or president !

Type Pervez Musharraf in search bar and see :-)

Everyone knows that Facebook has become a giant. For those haters & jealous of Imran Khan & PTI, let's look at how many supporters each party has on its pages on Facebook:

PML(N) 12,367
PPP 7,537
PML(Q) 75
MQM 16, 124

PTI 137,801

APML 6,589

Why don't you look at the number of seats in the National Assembly? That is where governments are made. Secondly revolutions don't take place in democracies...

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is the present situation. Secondly, you don't need to be Albert Einstein to conclude that THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY in Pakistan right now!!!
Why don't you look at the number of seats in the National Assembly? That is where governments are made. Secondly revolutions don't take place in democracies...

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Country Name: Cyberspace
Party Name: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Internet (PTI)
Election Commission: Facebook.com
Prime Minister: Imran Khan

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Country Name: Cyberspace
Party Name: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Internet (PTI)
Election Commission: Facebook.com
Prime Minister: Imran Khan

haha , one more thing Aijaz Bhai ; spirit of Sheikh Amin Abdur Rehman is on the back of Pakistan Tehreek Internet !! Remember that Famous Oth khan sab took ?? :S

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
No chance for IK. Reason? He has never "strongly" condemned suicide attacks on poor people. He always sees it as a revenge against Pakistani policies. He has never explained why poor innocent Pakistanis are massacred for government policies and what kind of revenge is this? No chance for NS too. Punjab Government is openly supporting terrorists. Punjab Kangroo courts are bailing them out as a favor to Sharifs of Raiwind. Musharraf will never come back since he is already used by our king makers. AZ is the best person they will always want. He never says no to any power. Now you know why BB was murdered?

A storm in tea cup this is wot i have got to say,,, may be Imran Khan has nothing different,,, alot of imran khan supporters even dont know the name of his party,,, people love him but i think people also love Bhutto family as well,,, so this will not be a change in the system,,, his party has nothing without his personality,,, n 1 more thing Imran is not consistent in his approach he went to Musharraf camp n had the result,,, he went to jamat e ghair islami which brought him another beautiful n rejoicing moment in life (when he went to PU),,, he has awarded tickets to his candidates who have been refused by other parties,,, land mafia is grabbing his party,,, people questioned about his policy of awarding tickets like to ijaz khan jazi of Rawalpindi n another puppet in lahore,,, imran khan can win NA 71 & 72 that makes 2 seats in national assembly from Mianwali n Essa Khel but he gotta vacate 1,,, n u cant bring change with 1 seat...! :)

nonee17

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

PML(N) 12,367
PPP 7,537
PML(Q) 75
MQM 16, 124

PTI 137,801

APML 6,589

HAHAHAHA...PTI Internet party zinda baad

LOL