Let us remember the day we were independent

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
On this day of independence August-14, let us all remember a day when I felt we are independent. I am sure all of the patriotic Pakistanis felt same way.

This day is was April-10th 2015. We were asked by our lords to get involved and help them kill Yemeni children. Get involved and kill all those who are fighting for their right to live independently on their land. We had a Government which was the true representative of Pakistani qoom. It decided to ask it from the parliament. The parliament unanimously decided not to involve Pakistan in the genocide of a poor nation. This time they decided different from what we usually used to do.

At that day I felt we are truly independent.

I felt - We are so independent that we never cared to look for our financial needs.

I felt - We were so independent that the rulers in that Govt never cared for the Ehsanaat Arabs have done on them.

I felt- We are so independent that we never cared for the warning of dire consequences.

We chose not to kill the innocents and overcame all of the fears. Because we were independent on that day. I will never forget my independence days till I die. August 14-1947 and April-10, 2015

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Recapping our day when we were independent

Warning of consequences we got, which later came true

Last edited:

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
On this day of independence August-14, let us all remember a day when I felt we are independent. I am sure all of the patriotic Pakistanis felt same way.

This day is was April-10th 2015. We were asked by our lords to get involved and help them kill Yemeni children. Get involved and kill all those who are fighting for their right to live independently on their land. We had a Government which was the true representative of Pakistani qoom. It decided to ask it from the parliament. The parliament unanimously decided not to involve Pakistan in the genocide of a poor nation. This time they decided different from what we usually used to do.

I felt - We are so independent that we never cared to look for our financial needs.

I felt - We were so independent that the rulers in that Govt never cared for the Ehsanaat Arabs have done on them.

I felt- We are so independent that we never cared for the warning of dire consequences.

We chose not to kill the innocents and overcame all of the fears. Because we were independent on that day. I will never forget my independence days till I die. August 14-1947 and April-10, 2015
کیوں کہ اس وقت پاکستان کا وزیراعظم نواز شریف تھا جو پیسے کے پجاری جرنیلوں کے دباؤ میں نہیں آتا تھا، تبھی اس نے یمن فوج بھیجنے کے معاملے میں عوام (پارلیمان) سے پوچھا۔
اس کے علاوہ اس وقت 2015 میں فوج اس قابل نہیں تھی کہ اپنے تئیں عربوں سے جنگی معاہدے کر لے۔ اگر اس وقت فوج عربوں سے معاہدے کر لیتی تو پارلیمان کی ایسی کی تیسی۔

RajaRawal111

Abusers please prove if the facts given above are wrong first, then abuse as much as you can.

Last edited:

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
We were independent when we were sending our women to Qatar for a letter...
ہم اس وقت غلام ہو گئے تھے جب عمران خان کی بیٹی ٹائرین وہائیٹ پیدا ہوئی تھی، جو آج تک غیروں کے ٹکڑوں پر پل رہی ہے۔

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پٹواری حرامجادوں کی دلی خواہش کہ اللہ کرے انڈیا سے جنگ چھڑ جائے، اور اُس افرا تفری کے نتیجے میں کسی طرح اُنکے امرتسری بھڑووں کا خاندان جیل سے نکل سکے ۔ ۔،، اور لُوٹ مار کا پھر سے چانس نکل آئے
68315389_733765727064662_6265121412319543296_n.jpg

Husaink

ہم اس وقت غلام ہو گئے تھے جب عمران خان کی بیٹی ٹائرین وہائیٹ پیدا ہوئی تھی، جو آج تک غیروں کے ٹکڑوں پر پل رہی ہے۔
ہائے ماما دکھی نہیں ہو گا تو کون ہوگا

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
پٹواری حرامجادوں کی دلی خواہش کہ اللہ کرے انڈیا سے جنگ چھڑ جائے، اور اُس افرا تفری کے نتیجے میں کسی طرح اُنکے امرتسری بھڑووں کا خاندان جیل سے نکل سکے ۔ ۔،، اور لُوٹ مار کا پھر سے چانس نکل آئے
اور تحریک انصاف کے حلالیوں کی خواہش ہے کہ ایک ملین کی پاک فوج، اپنے نیوکلیائی ہتھیاروں سے لیس صرف اپوزیشن جماعتوں کے خلاف جہاد کرے، اور اس کے بدلے میں جتنا بھی ڈیفنس بجٹ چاہیے، کھاتی رہے۔

Two Stooges

اور تحریک انصاف کے حلالیوں کی خواہش ہے کہ ایک ملین کی پاک فوج، اپنے نیوکلیائی ہتھیاروں سے لیس صرف اپوزیشن جماعتوں کے خلاف جہاد کرے، اور اس کے بدلے میں جتنا بھی ڈیفنس بجٹ چاہیے، کھاتی رہے۔
تم جیسے حرامجادوں کا ایک ہی غصہ ہے،، کہ
سنتری لوگ امرتسری بھڑووں کو پہلے کی طرح چھڑانے کیوں نہیں آتے

68591102_737860296655205_8988300200342716416_n.jpg

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
کیوں کہ اس وقت پاکستان کا وزیراعظم نواز شریف تھا جو پیسے کے پجاری جرنیلوں کے دباؤ میں نہیں آتا تھا، تبھی اس نے یمن فوج بھیجنے کے معاملے میں عوام (پارلیمان) سے پوچھا۔
اس کے علاوہ اس وقت 2015 میں فوج اس قابل نہیں تھی کہ اپنے تئیں عربوں سے جنگی معاہدے کر لے۔ اگر اس وقت فوج عربوں سے معاہدے کر لیتی تو پارلیمان کی ایسی کی تیسی۔
lol at you it was army who refused to fight otherwise noora had already done a deal with arabs to fight in yemen . noora is a bitch of arabs he cant refuse to his masters. all this parliment drama was done on the behalf of army. you are giving noora a credit he cant even think of.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

You give too much credence to that dumb wit Nawaz, he does not have the political acumen for such things. Noora and refuse his Saudi masters! LOL never. The masters who got him a deal, got him freed from jail, gave him and his tabbar food, clothes and shelter for years. He knew the Army would never agree to this and that time there was a proper opposition in place i.e IK and PTI who was raising voice for the country and was totally against this. Not like todays opposition who is raising voice only to save its looted money.

And biggest of all, with a lack of foreign minister and noora busy lining his pocket had virtual 0 foreign policy during noora raj, this job was reluctantly taken up by the COAS, so once again you boob I mean mehboob qaid had nothing to do with this.

RajaRawal111

You give too much credence to that dumb wit Nawaz, he does not have the political acumen for such things. Noora and refuse his Saudi masters! LOL never. The masters who got him a deal, got him freed from jail, gave him and his tabbar food, clothes and shelter for years. He knew the Army would never agree to this and that time there was a proper opposition in place i.e IK and PTI who was raising voice for the country and was totally against this. Not like todays opposition who is raising voice only to save its looted money.

And biggest of all, with a lack of foreign minister and noora busy lining his pocket had virtual 0 foreign policy during noora raj, this job was reluctantly taken up by the COAS, so once again you boob I mean mehboob qaid had nothing to do with this.
Well i am compelled to say that it happened in front of your eyes. It was noora Govt that went into parliament. You know the truth.
But you are a kind of per who will eat every ones shit. So i cant help you man. Keep eating. Must be yummy i guess.

Dream Seller

Or maybe independent when we killed 14 innocents on the roads of Lahore...2 pregnant women were murdered among them

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well i am compelled to say that it happened in front of your eyes. It was noora Govt that went into parliament. You know the truth.
But you are a kind of per who will eat every ones shit. So i cant help you man. Keep eating. Must be yummy i guess.
LOL you just keep making up your own projections and version of events while living in patwari delusional land. While we here in the real world knows what the reality is.