Let us remember the day we were independent

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL you just keep making up your own projections and version of events while living in patwari delusional land. While we here in the real world knows what the reality is.
Well let me tell you the truth. It was Noora who went to parliament. As I said if you want to eat yourself and make IK eat noora's shit than you can go ahead do it.
Noora showed his resilience and he was punished. The MLA sent to Saudia has not so far been replied (if you know) and on sent to UAE had wrong information and they replied on the wrong information as negative. So noora got the punishment that he was promised.
So far as your Khota is concerned. you should be ashamed of calling him a opposition raising the voice. Idiot, he was not even going to parliament and had only 14 seats. he was eating Haraam all the way on the tax payers money, getting salary from the Parliment and not showing up to serve his duty.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well let me tell you the truth. It was Noora who went to parliament. As I said if you want to eat yourself and make IK eat noora's shit than you can go ahead do it.
Noora showed his resilience and he was punished. The MLA sent to Saudia has not so far been replied (if you know) and on sent to UAE had wrong information and they replied on the wrong information as negative. So noora got the punishment that he was promised.
So far as your Khota is concerned. you should be ashamed of calling him a opposition raising the voice. Idiot, he was not even going to parliament and had only 14 seats. he was eating Haraam all the way on the tax payers money, getting salary from the Parliment and not showing up to serve his duty.
Noora went to parliament, noora went to parliament, bakwas lagai hui hai. Bohat barda ehsaan kerdiya na. Inna woh parliament ka mama. How many times in his entire political career did he go to parliament and specially his last tenure?

Ussi parliament ki floor pe karda ho ker poori qoum se jhoot bola ke huzoor yeh hain woh zaraiye.
Roway parliament nu.

RajaRawal111

Noora went to parliament, noora went to parliament, bakwas lagai hui hai. Bohat barda ehsaan kerdiya na. Inna woh parliament ka mama. How many times in his entire political career did he go to parliament and specially his last tenure?

Ussi parliament ki floor pe karda ho ker poori qoum se jhoot bola ke huzoor yeh hain woh zaraiye.
Roway parliament nu.
Stay on the topic. Will you?

RajaRawal111

Noora in parliament is the current topic, you brought it up! Whats the matter can't handle the truth?
Topic was noora. Standing up for independence of the nation - - - against all economical fears and personal ends. Not indulging us again in a huraam fight for survival of your lords who are feeding you. In my life this is the first time we stood for humanity.
Not like your donkey who licked asses of arabs for money.

Last edited: