Let the power of people be shown

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If we the people of Pakistan decide to show our power what do we do?
Lets not wait for the election time where we have the power for 3 minutes and then Andheri raat untill next time.

My idea is this.
If we the people of Pakistan start calling the newspapers and Tv channels every day and they start getting thousands of calls what do you think they will do? Their business is news and views and let them all be ours from now on.
We make so many calls each day for gupshup with friends and family just make one calla day spending 3-5 minutes talking about what your views are on
Drone attacks
Passageway to USA
Blackwater/XE
indian invovement
NRO
Anyhting you want to bring up.

Believe me all will pay attention and within days you will see the change in the attitudes of the officials and foreigners too. This is tested.
We can also star texting if not calling.Do something we can not wait for some Massiah.
Allah only helps those who help themselves. And this is just a few finger clicks and words.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
How do you want us to go about it?

How about do a little research and post phone numbers, email address etc for these institutions.

Organize a bit. Ask people to report on this thread about their calls every day?

You should have done a little home work before creating this thread ;)

G

i m agree with u sister this is a good idea

if any one want to contect with any tv channel so pls click this link and go to which tv channel website u want and go to there contect there are all details and numbers

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...W_en___DK338&q=pakistani+tv+channels+websites
ager her banda kosihish kery to change asekta hae,
mae ajj naseem hijazi ki ik kitab per reha tha ,,SHAEEN,, aur ajj key halat ko purani saleebi jangon say mila ker dekh reha tha us waqat bi ajj jesi he halit the takreeban her cheez same he ho rehi the , ALLAH ummat ko unity atta fermye ,,aameen

this is link for almost all pakistani news papers

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...W_en___DK338&q=pakistani+news+papers+websites

Jazak Allah ul Khair with the good idea, i am in with this, please post the nos. and email address i will do the calls from USA about it.
I have an idea to share is who ever call and talk share that info on this forum as well so every one know what is going on.
If possible post the nos. of Anchors as well or email address so we will directly send emails and call to them.

Ma'salam,

Atif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
If we the people of Pakistan decide to show our power what do we do?
Lets not wait for the election time where we have the power for 3 minutes and then Andheri raat untill next time.

My idea is this.
If we the people of Pakistan start calling the newspapers and Tv channels every day and they start getting thousands of calls what do you think they will do? Their business is news and views and let them all be ours from now on.
We make so many calls each day for gupshup with friends and family just make one calla day spending 3-5 minutes talking about what your views are on
Drone attacks
Passageway to USA
Blackwater/XE
indian invovement
NRO
Anyhting you want to bring up.

Believe me all will pay attention and within days you will see the change in the attitudes of the officials and foreigners too. This is tested.
We can also star texting if not calling.Do something we can not wait for some Massiah.
Allah only helps those who help themselves. And this is just a few finger clicks and words.

good idea sobia, your post is itself a research. you have done a good use of your brain and intellect. But it has to be done in an organised manner, like the other brother said.

At least you have put foreward and excellent idea. good work

Gazoo Martian

gazoomartian

oooops the moderators removed the demo info of the TV newpapers etc. :lol:

yaar copy to karney detey :)

Star Gazer

Dear all
Thankyou for your thoughts and I appreciate your ideas,yes I should have done more research but as soon as I had thought of it i wanted to put it out there for others to give feed back and help. I will do all that I can do but please think of it as your own idea and do whatever you can, do not wait for someone to get those #, this is your time and your world to shape. All of you young people out there know a lot more ways to do such things better, I will be grateful for any help.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think you should concentrate more on repealing the Blasphemy Law, and other ordinances etc. which were brought by Gen. Zia ul Haq.

Not only is this achievable, it will also help your international image.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
I think you should concentrate more on repealing the Blasphemy Law, and other ordinances etc. which were brought by Gen. Zia ul Haq.

Not only is this achievable, it will also help your international image.

---Serious talk and ideas are intended here NOT some unnecessary and ludicrous gesture put out by a prejudiced and impaired mind :ugeek: :D

Star Gazer

Mr. Contra
You have again given a contra-diction why we have the law is something that you can not understand or comprehend unless you have an open mind.
Please try to get rid of the Caste system in your own religion which makes people of your own faith untouchable, living on the outer edges of the society, forced to eat rats, never go to Mandir and can not even drink from the same fountain from where the other higher caste's drink. This probably is the reason why 109th congress of USA critisized Gandhi. By the way population of untouchables in India= 450 million. What if they all become Muslims?????????

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia bibi,
sobia403 said:
You have again given a contra-diction why we have the law is something that you can not understand or comprehend unless you have an open mind.
1. Actually one has to be "narrow" minded to understand these laws...

sobia403 said:
Please try to get rid of the Caste system in your own religion which makes people of your own faith untouchable, living on the outer edges of the society, forced to eat rats, never go to Mandir and can not even drink from the same fountain from where the other higher caste's drink. This probably is the reason why 109th congress of USA critisized Gandhi. By the way population of untouchables in India= 450 million. What if they all become

2. Indian Constitution has criminalized discrimination based on Cast. Though discrimination has not stopped.
But, the important thing is that the Constitution is clear about this Social Evil. And also it shows our intention.

Just think about what i wrote earlier about repealing the Blasphemy Law...please.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
1. Actually one has to be "narrow" minded to understand these laws

--Even better,the condition of having a mind is a must first :D

Indian Constitution has criminalized discrimination based on Cast. Though discrimination has not stopped.
But, the important thing is that the Constitution is clear about this Social Evil. And also it shows our intention.

---You need to put some good and honest effort in persuading them,after all this is the least you can do :ugeek: :lol:

Just think about what i wrote earlier about repealing the Blasphemy Law...please

--Work on the above issue ( your constitution and it's full implementation) tirelessly rather than this fantasy of yours :lol: :lol:

gazoomartian

Contra said:

2. Indian Constitution has criminalized discrimination based on Cast.

i usually dont reply to posts from Indians but this one cought my eyes. All I cna say is this: hahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahhahaha hhhhhhhahaahahahahaha hahahahahaha you made melaugh. Thanks contra, now I can sleep well tonight. :lol: :lol:

Indian constitution is then just as good as the paper its written on

sorry man!!! just couldnt help it, no offense meant

Star Gazer

Update; Power of the people

Just so you know that I have started to send e-mails and call the Pakistani newspapers and TV channels. Please do not leave me alone out here,we need to join hands.Only a few minutes each day I ask of you for the good of us all.