Let It Go....By Javeed Chaudhry

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
925c76b793cd095682808736f5cfa0ab.jpg

2bdb88f81291328de9617853da656317.gif

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Javed ...you should tell the indians on Kashmir to say " let it go" ...and maybe Isreal too .... cuz these seem to be the only 2 conflicts that don't seem to end

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Javed ...you should tell the indians on Kashmir to say " let it go" ...and maybe Isreal too .... cuz these seem to be the only 2 conflicts that don't seem to end

The quote "let it go" is for personal issues and not for national or international issues, which require a wisdom and sincerity to the nation and cause.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
N ice write up. I would like to point something out here if it is as I have understood it, the term 'Let it go' is not the invention/creation of Qudrat-u-lla Shahb as stated by the writer, this is an age old saying in english language.
More over after having fallen victim to the charms of english language and the culture associated with that knowledge in Pakistan, I believe we have an equally good, if not better term for that in Punjabi, "Mitti Pao!"

saju78

Voter (50+ posts)
GUYS WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE THAT TIME I READ NOT ALL BUT JUST FEW PAGES BUT I STILL FEEL SOMETHING DIFFRENT WHICH I CANT FEEL AFTER I READ A FEW PAGE OF SHAHAB NAMA I JUST BECOME FAN OF SHAHAAB SHAB ,SO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I FOUND SHAHAB NAMA ON NET PLZ SEND ME ANY KIND OF LINK IN THIS E MAIL [email protected]

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GUYS WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE THAT TIME I READ NOT ALL BUT JUST FEW PAGES BUT I STILL FEEL SOMETHING DIFFRENT WHICH I CANT FEEL AFTER I READ A FEW PAGE OF SHAHAB NAMA I JUST BECOME FAN OF SHAHAAB SHAB ,SO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I FOUND SHAHAB NAMA ON NET PLZ SEND ME ANY KIND OF LINK IN THIS E MAIL [email protected]

read the previous reply :)