leprosy in indian slums

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
OMG and they compare themselves with Pakistan, sick and dusgusting

@ digitalzygot

Don't get carried away with it. Leprosy is in Pakistan also. What makes you think that you are in heaven.

I hope you would have heard about Mother Teresa.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Leprosy is all over the world my friend but in a country of a billion people where majority of people live in laprosy ridden slums - you do the math. Anyway you shouldn't be so obsessed with comparing yourselves with Pakistan instead you should compare yourselves with China which is also billion strong, you'll realise there is no comparison - a country of billion monkeys would have run a country better :lol:

SHAME ON YOU....

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
digitalzygot said:
OMG and they compare themselves with Pakistan, sick and dusgusting

@ digitalzygot

Don't get carried away with it. Leprosy is in Pakistan also. What makes you think that you are in heaven.

I hope you would have heard about Mother Teresa.

--Not getting carried away but spreading the word so rest would be Apprised :oops: :oops:

--In delhi i believe monkeys storm the streets and are seen amongst humans :shock: stealing their food and stuff :shock: ..You'd never ever find a city in Pakistan with such scenario :P

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello web Jihadis,
I could post some horrible videos regarding prostitution, child rape, begging, crime etc in Pakistan.Some of them are really disturbing.But My culture and the way i was brought up I get sad by looking at these things. It doesn't matter if they are Muslims or Hindus are Christians or Jews. You really have to be hardcore Jihadi to use this for debate or even enjoy looking at them because they are Indian (they are likely to be Muslims too). SO dear jihadi fiends enjoy the leprosy or the measery of Indians in this month of Ramadan. India is still a poor country so you will find 100s of different horrible video to pass your time. Pakistan is even poorer than India. Just imagine the situation in Pakistan.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
Hello web Jihadis,
You really have to be hardcore Jihadi to use this for debate or even enjoy looking at them because they are Indian (they are likely to be Muslims too). SO dear jihadi fiends enjoy the leprosy or the measery of Indians in this month of Ramadan.

--Your culture and Ridiculous bigotry is quite Evident from your Salutations :evil: :ugeek: So that makes you Fundamental Saffron wearing Hindu/Zionist :evil:...Leprosy and your insane conclusion is worth a pity :oops: :oops: ...I know you are probably a dalit who haven't been given any education whatsoever :ugeek: :ugeek: the reason for your Pathetic take on all issues...Loose associations :ugeek: ...

--You are justifying yourself as what we all already know...Bearer of a Fundamental Hindu Hatred and Intolerance so go and sit in the lap of your Terrorist leader bal thackery :evil: :oops:

--If there's some thing wrong better admit and live with it 8-)

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
@
Pakistani Lion taul digitalzygot

Looks like these 3-mentioned Pakistani login user have leprosy in their brains. So ignorance - nobody can help these guys.......let them be happy . no point in debating with them.... they have taken up a topic which can't be discussed because poverty, disease etc are reality of the world....

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
@

Looks like these 3-mentioned Pakistani login user have leprosy in their brains. So ignorance - nobody can help these guys.......let them be happy . no point in debating with them.... they have taken up a topic which can't be discussed because poverty, disease etc are reality of the world....

---Well you seem quite delirious and agitated about even a miniscule fact,but still a reality. :roll:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
jimpack said:
@

---Well you seem quite delirious and agitated about even a miniscule fact,but still a reality. :roll:

Disease and poverty is not confined to only one Country - get that right.....

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---Who said it is :roll: if something is there and posted,why get agitated about it..