Learn how to Import Cars From JAPAN

Muhammad FMA

Its very easy to Import cars from Japan. People buy cars from Dealers in Pakistan they charges them more than 1 lac more than they buy from japan. Biggest scam is most cars are accidented and repair in Pakistan and repaint.

I am telling to all my friends here on Siasat.pk. I am giving them the whole picture of buying cars from Japan. And if they feel not comfort to in this process then i can help them to import car from japan and very cheap rate.

Rates should be less than 1 lac than market prices confirm. This initiative is to help peoples those face trouble by dealers in the name of buying good cars.

Step 1: Make Registration on one of these website and pay 50000 Pakistan Rupees for registration one time cast for so many cars

www.mdkjapan.com
www.sbt.com
and many more

Step 2: Start bidding on cars what ever you likes

Step 3: After winning the car pay (freight charges + buying car charges) in Japan bank through any agent available in Pakistan.
After reaching car

Step 4: Pay (custom (depending on cc)+ clearing agent include documents charges(50000)+ Transport till your home from Karachi charges(15000)) through available agents.

Important Step 5: Take a smooth and comfort drive and do not forget me in your prayers.
Aoa, how much custom pay if import Toyota 2008- 2014 model