Leading By Example | Waleed Meets NZ PM Jacinda Ardern - What a beatuiful soul!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeah yeah. PTI patwari loves Imran Khan. You don't need to tell me that.

Go and ask the victims of Sahiwal what they think about Imran Khan and then ask the victims of Christchurch what they think of Jacinda.

But i am wasting my time arguing with a PTI patwari.
Haha I am forced to agree with you on this that often you waste time, not only your's but mine also, writing such long posts without saying any thing meaningful, as if you are mis-guided and lost in your thoughts, not sure what to think, say or do. I for sure don't want to be in your shoes. May God put you on the right path!

Saboo

جھپی گھٹ کے جے پاویں اک وار سجنا
ساری عمر رواں گی تعبدار سجنا
She is the Prime Minister of New Zealand and a respected lady and NOT a sajna. Please show some respect and keep your dirty thoughts to yourself! Har juphy dalnay wala sajna nahin hota? like your mother, sister???

khanbahadur

MPA (400+ posts)
She is the Prime Minister of New Zealand and a respected lady and NOT a sajna. Please show some respect and keep your dirty thoughts to yourself! Har juphy dalnay wala sajna nahin hota? like your mother, sister???

ریسپیکٹڈ لیڈی ہے اسی لیے تو سرے عام جھپیاں ڈال رہی ہے۔نامحرم سے جھپیاں ڈالنے کا رواج شاید آپ کے گھر میں ہوتا ہے اسی لیے آپ کو اچھا لگا

Saboo

ریسپیکٹڈ لیڈی ہے اسی لیے تو سرے عام جھپیاں ڈال رہی ہے۔نامحرم سے جھپیاں ڈالنے کا رواج شاید آپ کے گھر میں ہوتا ہے اسی لیے آپ کو اچھا لگا
Mahram aur na-mahram ka masla Islam mein hay doosray mazahib mein nahin?
And she is not a muslim but christian!

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haha I am forced to agree with you on this that often you waste time, not only your's but mine also, writing such long posts without saying any thing meaningful, as if you are mis-guided and lost in your thoughts, not sure what to think, say or do. I for sure don't want to be in your shoes. May God put you on the right path!

Ameen.

Saboo

She's not a Christian but an agnostic!

Get your facts right before you get in a debate. Looks bad.
Oh man! Is there a limit to your stupidity? All I wanted to say was that she is not a muslim and therefore, mahram or na-mahram does not apply to her. Now what difference does it make if she is a christian, morman, agnostic, hindu,sikh?

Aadi Ali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Inki baat ko Pak liberals kahengy to kuch esa hoga "Ager PM of Pak k nude ghoomny se Angrizoon ko tahafuz ka ehsaas hota hy to PM of Pak ko esa he kerna chahiye" ?
Note: Achi riwayat achi he hoti hy, kisi ko khush kerny k liye ghalat cheez kerna durust nahi hota

Saboo

This is online protocol to write in small letters
Writing in capital letters means you are screaming on somebody , my god does not scream .
If this is true then why you are writing your own name with a capital T?