Latest public poll in Pak - Very Interesting stuff (MUST!)

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Live with Talat 19th December 2008

I am surprised to see that Imran KHan or Tehrik e Insaf is no where in this poll

Adeel786

Voter (50+ posts)

70 percent of the pakistani people dislike Altaf Hussain :P

The only positive thing in this poll :lol:

Here are the exact figures.

70% Dislike him
20% Do not know
WHOPPING 10% like him.

So how does he end up winning elections by almost getting 90% of the votes :roll:

Adeel786

Voter (50+ posts)

One thing for sure , The next election, Muslim league will be winning by a huge margin. Zardari knows it very well aur woh koi kasar nahi chorey ga loot maar mein.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
I think before looking at survey we shud keep this into mind that its not necesaraly be showing the true picture. These westerners mold results to their favour as much as they can. But the dont mold it 100% bcoz then that will be evident to everybody. So never think that its true picture

Adeel786

Voter (50+ posts)
coolfadi said:
I think before looking at survey we shud keep this into mind that its not necesaraly be showing the true picture. These westerners mold results to their favour as much as they can. But the dont mold it 100% bcoz then that will be evident to everybody. So never think that its true picture

What part of the poll do you think is not a true picture?

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
Man its really difficult to analyse, infact we have to conduct our own survey if we can only then we can see the real picture otherwise not.