(Late) Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, Parvez Musharraf, Mohajir and MQM.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes and Altaf Hussain was right all along. That’s the reason GHQ goes out of its way to silent and malign him.

Yeh BC taasubi apna discriminatory behaviour question honay se pehle hi har qisim ki allegation aur GHQ ka propaganda shurru kar daitay hain.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes and Altaf Hussain was right all along. That’s the reason GHQ goes out of its way to silent and malign him.

Yeh BC taasubi apna discriminatory behaviour question honay se pehle hi har qisim ki allegation aur GHQ ka propaganda shurru kar daitay hain.
GHQ created Bhutto to counter Fatimah Jinnah and Sheikh Mujeeb
GHQ created Nawaz to counter Bhutto in Punjab
GHQ created Altaf to counter Bhutto in Sindh
GHQ created Chaudhry brothers to counter Bhutto and Nawaz
GHQ created Imran Khan to counter all the rest
Who was right all along?
Siberite Bubber Shair Worldtronic Dastgir khan19

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who was right all along?

Means Imran is also selected like others. ? ? ?
Most failure PM of Pak history.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who was right all along?
If that's true then it was probably 100% justified as well. If public let it all happened then what is the problem?

aneeskhan

Mohajir no. Mohajir not issue here?
Yes AQK indulged in international proliferation along with list of Punjabi Generals who were protected.
Musharraf was not authority , Warrant was issued at consensus by USA , Russia, China, UK & France.
Musharraf was having no option but he used his relationship with Bush to avoid a sure international arrest at 11th hour.
Otherwise initially AQK then a battery of Generals of 90s from Karamat to ——- May be in USA prision.
If Police comes with warrant at your door very difficult to avoid arrest.

aneeskhan

As a Mohajir I must say
“ A man of international respect should had not gone at that low” it is against our dignity.
He could had forward any Punjabi subordinates who could do happily these kind of jobs Kayani type.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Altaf Hussain was created and installed by the GHQ, then why did he question their hegemony and the Quota system?

Why did GHQ see a reason to oust him and wage a non-ending war against the Urdu speaking population of Urban Sindh. Still after Altaf’s departure, they keep on carry with their military operation and subjugation.

If Altaf Hussain was the same as Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif, his own family would ve been in politics, he would have had millions of properties and off-shore bank accounts. Still to this date Pak army Establishment failed to prove anything against him.

All they have is just cheap propaganda.

aneeskhan

AH is not a very good, human but if you compare with Sharifs Bhuttos . A was voice of Karachi and is voice of Karachi.
Very obvious is that
Discrimination done openly done.

Last edited:

arifkarim

Why did GHQ see a reason to oust him and wage a non-ending war against the Urdu speaking population of Urban Sindh. Still after Altaf’s departure, they keep on carry with their military operation and subjugation.
Because Altaf refused to be a puppet controlled by GHQ any longer, hence the punishment.

arifkarim

If Altaf Hussain was the same as Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif, his own family would ve been in politics, he would have had millions of properties and off-shore bank accounts. Still to this date Pak army Establishment failed to prove anything against him.
There is a price to be paid for rising against mighty generals. The price is either death or exile.

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mohajir no. Mohajir not issue here?
Yes AQK indulged in international proliferation along with list of Punjabi Generals who were protected.
Musharraf was not authority , Warrant was issued at consensus by USA , Russia, China, UK & France.
Musharraf was having no option but he used his relationship with Bush to avoid a sure international arrest at 11th hour.
Otherwise initially AQK then a battery of Generals of 90s from Karamat to ——- May be in USA prision.
If Police comes with warrant at your door very difficult to avoid arrest.

AQ Khan will no doubt be considered as National Hero. However, I do differ with him on certain points......and one of them was his intense , continuous and harsh criticism towards Parvez Musharraf for all these years. I found it unfair.....come on, imagine what would have happened if it was government of PML-N or PPP when Khan's name popped up in international investigation. Plus, (Late) Moammar Qaddafi of Libya had also spilled the beans.

People may call me a Liberal Fascist but Khan's endorsements for Jamiat and Agha Waqar (the man who fooled the entire nation through scam of car running on water) were indeed questionable. Moreover his insulting remarks about Jamat-e-Ahmadiyya on Geo Ramadhan Transmission were disturbing.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Still I dont see any open and visible evidence of corruption done by Altaf Hussain himself. Despite all their efforts Army’s GHQ couldn’t find the wealth looted by Altaf in Pak nor they managed to get him convicted by the international & British courts.

Compare that with wealth of 3rd rate politicians like Sharjeel Memon, Ishaq Dar and Zulfiqar Mirza. Let alone the big dons like Nawaz and Zardari…

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is so unfortunate that still there are people who talk good about Altaf Hussain who did not only destroy karachi but most importantly derailed the whole urdu speaking community from the path of education and eventually success.

I lived from 1977 till 2005 within 1 KM of 90 and the destruction i have seen cannot be described in words. While i was very good in sports and studies, i literally used to admire the urdu speaking youth because of their brilliance and etiquettes.

But within first two years of MQM those boys who i used to admire turned into vagabonds. they left their books and sports ground and picked up guns and started wasting their times in the streets and on the roads.

May Allah give our people wisdom to really differentiate between good and the evil. Aameen

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is so unfortunate that still there are people who talk good about Altaf Hussain who did not only destroy karachi but most importantly derailed the whole urdu speaking community from the path of education and eventually success.

I lived from 1977 till 2005 within 1 KM of 90 and the destruction i have seen cannot be described in words. While i was very good in sports and studies, i literally used to admire the urdu speaking youth because of their brilliance and etiquettes.

But within first two years of MQM those boys who i used to admire turned into vagabonds. they left their books and sports ground and picked up guns and started wasting their times in the streets and on the roads.

May Allah give our people wisdom to really differentiate between good and the evil. Aameen
Being a beneficiary of the corrupt and unfair quota system, individuals like you obviously won’t understand.

Each to their own but have a look around yourself and see where all the militancy, ghunda gardi and Badmashi started? Karachi ko har kissi ne apmay baap ki jageer samjha huwa tha. Hats off to Altaf Hussain that spoke up for his community.

aneeskhan

Whenever Wherever Allah gives Izzat . You got enormous responsibilities.
Very many times very difficult to balance.
Allah gives him Maghfarat and Jannat e Firdaus.
No doubt he made Pakistan a Na Qabil e Taskhir.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being a beneficiary of the corrupt and unfair quota system, individuals like you obviously won’t understand.

Each to their own but have a look around yourself and see where all the militancy, ghunda gardi and Badmashi started? Karachi ko har kissi ne apmay baap ki jageer samjha huwa tha. Hats off to Altaf Hussain that spoke up for his community.
If you honestly ask yourself that which community has given Karachi the most, the answer would be Memon community.

And being a memon I can claim that we are not the beneficiaries of quota system.

On the other hand we paid the maximum price of Altaf Hussain's terrorism.

The money extorted by MQM from memons is in trillions.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you honestly ask yourself that which community has given Karachi the most, the answer would be Memon community.

And being a memon I can claim that we are not the beneficiaries of quota system.

On the other hand we paid the maximum price of Altaf Hussain's terrorism.

The money extorted by MQM from memons is in trillions.
So being a Mohajir yourself, you should very well know what I am talking about. I know memon community well.